[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice. Srs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

File: received_1277844215582152.jpg (19KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
received_1277844215582152.jpg
19KB, 398x398px
First time posting here, needon't advice on what to do.
I'm married, 7 years, 4 months ago had 1st baby, thought everything was ok, Husband kept egging on losing weight, been overweight the entire marriage, have lost a lot of weight, was waiting to start a diet because I'm breastfeeding and didn't want milk to dry. I was the bread winner, lost my job due that my boss said I was wasting time pumping and she didn't also like the fact. Husband had to get a full time job (he was working part time only since he was on college but took a break for baby, won't go back until spring 2017) it's been only a month. I stay home, clean, cook, take care of all of his needs. Again just been a month since he worked full time. Today he came home, made him a snack while I fed the babyear told him as soon as I was done I'll finish on dinner. Ok. He took the baby rock him to sleep. Cooked and clean the kitchen go back in room babyou is awake. Eat dinner. Baby seems annoyed and in pain, notice rash on neck (he's theething) ask Husband if he can grab rash cream from the bathroom, say no you go get it, I said ok then hold the baby, says no you take him, which i reply, you're a parent too, yells that I'm a lazy fuck. what. I put the baby down and get the cream, come back to the room and he goes off on me saying he's getting tired of me saying he's not a good dad that doesn't help and then says you gotta quit saying that shit if you want to last. Again what. I politely told him that it seems that every time I ask him for help with the baby he always says no. Goes off again that's what I'm supposed to do since I'm housewife that he's tired and goes to work and he comes off and has nothing to look forward to that I nag too much that I'm fat and disgusting and that 70% of the time he don't want to come home that I'm a fucking fat ass bitch that I can't just leave him alone and just lose the fucking weight because he's tired of looking at me and that he doest wanna go out and fuck other women
>>
>>17689875
Well lose some weight, femanon

Improves your health, makes you more self-confident and attractive.

Not hard. Just quit eating as much.
>>
Maybe it's not necessarily the weight that's the real issue. After seven years, maybe it's the monotony of it all. Maybe you guys need a vacation. Do you have parents or relatives that are willing to watch the baby while you take a small trip somewhere and refresh?

Also, you may not feel like you said anything bad, but it seems he's taking it that way and that it's been building up by the way he blew up. Think about how you're saying things and if it's even worth arguing over who does what if it's nitpicky things. Maybe he really is the asshole in this case, but does it really matter in the end? When he said that shit to you, he was trying to hurt you because you hurt him in some way. Doesn't make it right, but that's probably why.
>>
>>17689881
Fuck off. That's not the problem.

>>17689875
Honestly, you're both financially stressed the fuck out, and you're going to get pissed off at each other for stupid shit until you're more financially stable. He acted irrationally as all hell and was rude, but the underlying problem is clearly stress. Just talk to him about it, try and be reasonable, and try and get in a better financial situation as soon as you can. Have some time apart if that's what's best.

There's no way you haven't scolded him for being a lazy parent before. That's going to hurt him, stress him out, and build up into explosions like you just went through. Plus the sleep deprivation having a kid, finances, shitty work-life balance. Wew, you're actually doing pretty well, all things considered.

Pretty shitty, but you're going through a rough patch. Just ride it out, be open, don't let shit bottle up (and don't let his shit bottle up), and remember that you've loved each other for 7 years and still do.
>>
you hate each other

get a divorce already

why did you have a kid it's not too late to have some nice gay couple take it
>>
Men a shit, what else in new. Divorce, get as much money from him as you can.
>>
>>17689875
>that I'm fat and disgusting

Whats your weight and height ?

I was unhappy in my last 2 relationships due to them putting on weight and it was a deal breaker.
You need attraction in a relationship and there is nothing attractive about a fat hairy unkempt vagina.

Regarding the parenting. Some guys just don't want to be apart of it. You can't change that.
>>
It's normal to have disagreements over this kind of thing, the important thing is that you keep making an effort to work through it. Discuss the issues, have the guts and tact to be critical of each other but also of yourself. If you have family or friends who can help, don't be afraid to utilize that resource. Always remember you're in this together and that you're both doing it tough, trying to keep score about who's doing it tougher isn't helpful.

>>17689927
It's a hard thing to hear but there's some truth to this. It's about more than the effect on your appearance, it's what it implies; it implies that you don't place as much value on the relationship between the two of you, that you don't care about his level of attraction to you (and thus you are suggesting you aren't attracted to him), that you don't care about embarrassing him.
>>
>>17689901
Yes it is. Weight is a massive problem for most men. So many women let themselves fo after marriage then think they have the right to stay fat and keep their husband's attraction. Congrats you had a baby, you didn't need to get fat in the process. You also don't need to stay fat while breastfeeding. Eat less move more. Of course he's gonna be mad when he's stuck with a fat woman and screaming child to irritate him even more. He thinks that that's it, he's stuck now, his wife won't ever be attractive again, and he'll have to take care of this shitbag for 18 years so it's not like he can just break up with your fatass.

Sorry if it hurts but it's the truth. Stop with this "beauty is on the inside" or whatever, becuase for men it's not. Look at yourself and think "would he approach me and want to shove a kid in me if he met me for the first time today?" Probably not.

Just because you had a kid doesn't mean you are except from these truths and need to be treated like a special snowflake. Do something you you'll either get cheated on, divorced, or in another broken marriage.
>>
File: cringe.gif (314KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
314KB, 500x282px
>>17689963
>together for 7 years
>overweight the whole marriage
>weight is *the* problem.
You're just so fucking dumb I don't even know where to
>>
>>17689973
He's finally sick of her fat ass lol, probably spends the day looking at hot thin women then has to come home to this one

Anon I don't think you'll lose weight because fat women rarely do, but please for the love of god don't make your poor kid fat
>>
>>17689875
>Goes off again that's what I'm supposed to do since I'm housewife that he's tired and goes to work and he comes off and has nothing to look forward to that I nag too much that I'm fat and disgusting and that 70% of the time he don't want to come home that I'm a fucking fat ass bitch that I can't just leave him alone and just lose the fucking weight because he's tired of looking at me and that he doest wanna go out and fuck other women
Really feel bad for your husband, how old is he?
Did he throw his life away and married young?
>>
I'm the smallest I've been the entire relationship, before last year there was no mention of weight. I was 408lbs when we married I am now 289lbs. I'm 5'5" big bottom and small torso. Most of the weight is on my thugs and butt. No screaming child here, baby only cries if hurt or irritated.
>>
>>17689998
>408lbs
holyfuck
Is your husband a weightlifting champion?
>>
>>17689998
Is your husband overweight too?
>>
I've only had "sex" with this girl once.
We humped for a bit but she complained about tightness and so we stopped and cuddled.
I've also had trouble cumming to blowjobs and hand jobs. I'm pretty sure it's anxiety
What can I do so we both have a good time in the sack?
>>
>>17689998
Holy shit, this puts things in perspective.
I thought my wife was getting really fat after giving birth to our child 6 months ago, she's currently at 187lbs at 5'5, but that's nothing compared to your planet sized ass.
>>
>>17689901
>Fuck off. That's not the problem.
Are you somehow retarded?
You being fat is 100% the problem, for your husband.
Yeah, both of you are making big sacrifices, it comes with having a baby, but he obviously can't do it 'just' for the baby.
Slim down again, be sexy again, and you'll find he'll make those sacrifices with a smile.

Right now, leaving you, going back to part-time + college, and settling down in 5-7 years, with his degree and a better job, with a thinner wife, IS a good idea for him, if he stooped to think egoistically.
>>
>>17690351
see
>>17689973
>>
You should probably get yourself a fucking job and stop living with an abusive caveman fuck. Really hope to God you didn't sign a prenump.
>>
>>17689998
>Split your lungs with blood and thunder and so on and so forth

Lady, get your ass in gear right fucking now, you should weight half that.

BTW, have you checked your baby for diabetes? Being born from a morbidly obese mother could just have fucked him up for life, the risk is very real.
>>
>>17690362
And stop asking children for advice.
>>
>>17690363
>criticizing someone asking for help woth an extremely sensitive set of issues ruthlessly
I bet you're a tremendous failure
>>
>>17690358
You're still disgustingly fat.
Good job losing more than 100 lbs, seriously, but there are about 150 more to go.

To keep on topic, right now you look disgusting to your husband, in a time of extra stress and financial trouble.
Consider for a moment that the 2 things most likely to make a couple split up are
>attraction falling off
>money troubles
and that the 2 biggest factors that will influence your kid's life are
>your economic status
>a father's presence or absence
You can draw your own conclusions from this.

>>17690370
Well, I'm on this here site, isn't it a given?
If the lady doesn't want to listen, maybe realizing she has and is fucking things up for her kid will perk her ears up.
>>
>>17690377
Nah dude pointing out every problem in someone's life and then making some up is not going to help. Fuck if I know what will help a situation this deeply wrong. I see the primary thing wrong that she won't try for self sufficiency and lives with an unloving prick.
>>
>>17690377
>You're still disgustingly fat
>I would give myself advice
Are you even real?

Pro tip: Nobody wants to listen to advice in the form of spergouts
>>
>>17690385
>are you even real?
depends. one would say you're talking to a spergout tangent personality that doesn't comprise his entire person.
>>
>>17690388
If one were a pseud with no business giving advice to anyone, one could indeed.
>>
>>17690391
Ive listened to enough therapist babble to know they would say to extract oneself from the situation with the asshole and continue losing weight. This probably requires willingness to work.
>>
>>17689998
Anon congrats on losing all that weight, but losing more won't affect your baby or breastfeeding. It would if you were underweight but as we can see you're not. Do check the kid out for any medical issues because even though you don't want to think about it, yes being born from an obese mother can open you up to issues.

Marriage and a new kid is just as stressful for the dad, and a major way of relaxation for men is intimacy, but when he doesn't find you physically attractive anymore, he can't do that, so you're left with a perpetually moody man. You can't blame a man for wanting to be with a beautiful woman, it's nature. In his eyes you don't look like you're gonna change. All this adds up to outbursts and anger.
>>
>>17690427
You're correct about what you're saying, but you're a stupid fuck. He took her when she was heavier, for one. Secondly, she should improve herself for herself, not some guy who berates his housewife. You ever hear of manupulative people fostering a codependency? You're telling her to try harder for someone who might be an abuser.
>>
>>17690432
>He took her when she was heavier,
No, he settled for her when she was heavier, and now that a kid has popped out he's finally realizing the shit he's gotten himself into.
>>
File: touchoftism.jpg (99KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
touchoftism.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
>>17690460
>projecting your failed relationships this hard

>7 years
>7
>>
Well some of this comments are actually helpfull and some of them are trolls as expected.
1- I wasn't always a house wife, it's only been a month
2-we been together for a total of 10 years
3- he's never really helped much with the baby except change a diaper every so often
4-weigh wasn't an issue until last year
5- I been on keto for almost two weeks and lost 11lbd (mostly water weight)
6-he was overweight , lost the weight mostly
7- I always been the bread winner since the relationship until recently, we do have a savings account
8-he apologized about it last night, he said he didn't meant to blow up on me like that, and that he didn't mean to say all that stuff. Told him I needed space and refused to leave the house or room. I suggested therapy or that if he's that unhappy to leave before he hated me or I hated him. Refused and beggedo forgiveness. Nope.
>>
>>17690977
>Refused and beggedo forgiveness. Nope.

You go girl! Hold that grudge. It's great for your relationship and your newborn child.

Just be really selfish - ignore the externalities that caused him to blow up. He wants to apologize? Fuck that. Stress him out more and foster as much resentment as you can. No bad can come of this. You hurt his feelings by constantly implying he was a lazy parent. That gives him no excuse to punch under your XXL belt.

You stupid bitch.
>>
No matter what problem you have with tour husband, you should solve that together. Don't ask advices to friends because you don't live with them!
>>
For the sake of your child you need to lose weight. About 2lb per week at the most, you will not lose your milk supply. This isn't an attraction issue--even at your current lower weight it is dangerous and unhealthy.

The easiest way is to strap the baby to you or put it in a stroller and go for a walk. And I don't mean to the end of the driveway, make sure you walk for 30+ minutes at a brisk pace that elevates your heart rate. Baby gets fresh air and new things to look at too.

Restrict calories to 1800 a day, 2000 if you walk more. Eat good breakfast, especially stuff like oatmeal+yogurt because the oatmeal is good to keep you full and keep insulin up. Meal planning and shopping lists coordinated with ads make cooking easy and healthy.

Since baby eats at a small frequent pace, do the same. Small meals with healthy snacks (popcorn, veggies + yogurt dip, etc). It will help portion control and stave the temptation to gorge.
>>
Here's real advice; your husband is a childish, entitled little shit who like most men isn't capable of real love, only lust. He's going to continue to attack you, because he feels he's justified because you're -GASP- fat. He doesn't care about you, he doesn't care about the time you've spent together, he doesn't care about his own child, all he cares about is MUH DICK. Look at this thread, look at the responses by males. This is what men really are, fucking animals, and your only option is to get out. Divorce him, bleed him dry with alimony, and when your child grows up fucked up because their piece of shit dad isn't around, explain to him that he cared more about looks than his own family.
>>
>>17692286
Do this OP
Seriously
Fuck your stupid failure husband
>>
>>17689963
>Look at yourself and think "would he approach me and want to shove a kid in me if he met me for the first time today?" Probably not.

Can you even read? He shoved a kid in her when she was even fatter

Honestly the dad is just really fucking childish
He wasn't even the breadwinner until recently
He was probably the one who was babied the whole relationship and now that there's an actual baby in the picture taking up all the attention and forcing him to grow the fuck up he's throwing tantrums
>>
>>17692286
This.
Leave that fucker and get yourself someone who'll respect you.
>>
File: smug laugh.jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
smug laugh.jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>>17692286
>>>/tumblr/

You're right, though, guys are empirically animals. Where do you think that stems from, though?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
>>
>>17692506

>Where do you think that stems from, though?

There inherent sociopathy, lack of empathy, and inhumanness. Why do you think men commit 90% of crime while being 50% of the population. You are literally the niggers of gender, and just like how niggers have something fundamentally wrong with them that makes them terrible people, men have something fundamentally wrong with them that makes them terrible people.

Of course the modern coddling and asspatting that men receive nowadays doesn't help.
>>
>>17691846
>>17692286
>>17692309
This this and this.
I agree with all 3 of these OP.
But for the weight thing
How much do you weigh and how tall are you? Just curious because everyone ITT is assuming you're obese lmao.
>everyone blaming OP for her husband being a dick because she gained weight

Remember that story on the news where this dad locked his son in a car for him to die, and it turns out the dad was sexting all these teenage girls?
I think this will be your husband.
>"WOAH IS ME, I HAVE TO HAVE A FULL TIME JOB, BEING A PARENT IS HARD"

>>17691593
You do realize that she meant HE refused therapy and HE begged for forgiveness.
So she's just supposed to forgive him, despite him not wanting therapy? ok.
>>
>>17692555

>So she's just supposed to forgive him, despite him not wanting therapy? ok.

According to >>17691593, yes. Because Op has a vagina, and her poor husband has to do adult things like get a job and help with his biological child and those things are terrible and hard :(

Don't you know how much of a cunt OP and we are being by asking for such terrible things? Don't you know only women are supposed to do those things while men sit on their fat asses? But don't get fat yourself, only men can be fat!
>>
COUPLES
O
U
P
L
E
S

THERAPY
H
E
R
A
P
Y
>>
>>17692576
Reel back on the anti-man speech anon, not sure if bait.
But really, this thread is so gender-divided.
It has nothing to do with gender.
Anons, what if you lost your bread-winning job you have had for the past 10 years, your wife had to become the breadwinner, you had to take care of your baby, and she started lashing out at you for your weight, even though you're working on it?
And you ask for therapy, but she says no?
>I AM SORRY, BUT NO I WILL NOT GO THROUGH LENGTHS TO FIX OUR MARRIAGE
That's fucked up guys. Her husband was an asshole.
It may be temporary anonette, but if it doesn't stop, you need to get the fuck out of there so your child isn't being raised in a toxic environment.
A similar-ish situation I described is how my family turned out.
My mom got sick after I was born, she had to get rid of her business, my dad had to start a business, and now she's a cunt because she's unhappy she doesn't have her business and lost her purpose in life. I grew up in this environment, and I hate it. I resent the fact they didn't divorce so I didn't have to listen to them bitch and moan about how much they hate one another when I had shit like spelling tests to worry about,
>>
>>17692519
You sound like the most repulsive female in the world. I'd tell you to go back to Tumblr too, but that place won't suit you either with your "nigger" hate.
>>
>>17692600
>treating b8 seriously
>>
>>17692596

I'll reel back when the stupidity and anti-women speech in this thread reels back.

>>17692600

Like I give a shit if a man thinks I'm repulsive. What am I missing out on, OP's situation? Oh, a real fucking tragedy there! Missing out on having a manchild to take care of as well as an actual child!
>>
>>17692614
>I'll reel back when the stupidity and anti-women speech in this thread reels back.
This is very true, but two wrongs don't make a right. We can't shame men for talking shit about women (which is justifiable), then talk shit about men.
Shitty people are shitty people, regardless of gender. We can't stoop to the level of shitty people.
>>
>>17692632

>Shitty people are shitty people, regardless of gender

Except we have tangible conceit evidence of how shit men are. Again, look at crime statics. Look at how little house and child work men do compared to women. Look at how men can't even graduate high school anymore. Look at the posts on 4chan, in this thread.

What do men have to complain about women? That the girl who's out of their league and completely justified in find them repulsive won't fuck them. That women get paid to do all the work oft raising their biological children when they get divorced. Oh man, what great and sad burdens men face :(
>>
>>17692664
Men commit more crime because they're more aggressive than women naturally. I'm not excusing it, but when you're bigger and stronger than a woman of course you're gonna be more likely to commit crime.
>>
>>17692870

And niggers commit crime because they're bigger and stronger and have larger parts of their brains that cause aggression, doesn't excuse them and doesn't mean they're not a niggers and a detriment to society.
>>
File: 1474726203302.jpg (165KB, 610x605px) Image search: [Google]
1474726203302.jpg
165KB, 610x605px
>>17692887
12% of population commits over 50% of crime.
RACE WAR WHEN
>>
>>17692902
Please
Can't we just keep it a nice and simple gender hate thread for once

t. Conflicted black girl
>>
File: 1477093125253.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477093125253.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>17692929
ok
>>
>>17692519
>Sociopathy, lack of empathy, and inhumanness

See the link here >>17692506
The book goes into well-reasoned detail of all of the above in women, and is written by a woman. Funny story, she was brutally beaten shortly after it's publication. By women.

>Why do you think men commit 90% of crime while being 50% of the population.

Cultural conditioning. If you weren't so bigoted I'd bother linking you to crime statistics versus media consumption in countries who were just being introduced to television. Direct correlation. You can't say there's something inherently flawed about blacks or men because of crime statistics, it's purely environmental. I don't think whites or men are inherently better than women or blacks based on some other arbitrary variable, like "net value of inventions and work contributed to society" which happens to portray women as "literally the niggers of gender," in your words.

Again, it's a cultural conditioning that has made women the bloodsucking leeches on society that they are, rather than an inherent flaw in womankind.

>>17692664
>Except we have tangible conceit evidence of how shit men are.

Again, your evidence is chosen using totally self-interested variables. You make the point about men's high school graduation statistics, but your abject lack of education is evident in that self same argument by your biases and tone. It's no coincidence the vast, vast majority of intellectuals, historically and presently, were and are men. That same aggression culturally conditioned into them that you chastised for the male crime rates is also sublimated into the drive and ambition that invented and constructed the architecture that makes modern life possible.

>>17692887
>And niggers[...] have larger parts of their brains that cause aggression
That's not true, plebe. The only genetic difference correlated to aggression I'm aware of in academia relate to monoamine oxidase production, and even then you're clutching at straws.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
>>17692887
Also you are unattractive and bitter because a man used you as a quick pump & dump. I'm 100 percent on this :^)
>>
>>17689963
no it isn't, he has a serious fucking problem unrelated to her weight. it's clear he wants to go out and fuck other women and it wouldn't matter if she lost weight. god fucking men are so clueless, majority of them can't deal with the stress of having children. it's like they're allergic to responsibility. he's just latching onto her weight because it's an easy target. like shit, have you ever been in a relationship? that happens all the fucking time, women do it non-stop.

but you can lose weight while bf'ing just go high fat low carb, i did that, milk stayed fine, weight flew off

>>17689991
Aww feel bad for the little manchild who stuck his dick in her, CAME in her, and made a promise he couldn't keep. Life's unfair especially if you're stupid. Nice millennial extended adolescence circle jerk. No wonder muslims are poised to take over our culture, look at the way white men act when faced with responsibility. It's fucking deplorable.
>>
>>17692632
Sure we can, women are getting shit in this thread because buttblasted faggots are projecting their personal hurt on them. It's clear the man is an irresponsible fucking scum bag but let's anchor on the fact that she's fat because we're hypocritical shallow monkeys (MUH BIOTROOFS) and stacy wouldn't fuck us and that makes all women evil whores.

So transparent it makes me fucking nauseous.
>>
>>17693173
She never said anything like that and just because you've concocted this fantasy of ugly women getting pumped and dumped by chads to explain why you're not good enough for unattractive women doesn't mean that she gets herself into that situation.

Creepy fucking loser. Kill yourself.
>>
>>17693361
I was just baiting for hypocrisy.
>just because you've concocted this fantasy of ugly women getting pumped and dumped by chads to explain why you're not good enough for unattractive women
>women are getting shit in this thread because buttblasted faggots are projecting their personal hurt on them
Mission accomplished,
>hypocritical shallow monkey
>>
I despise men because I have actually have daddy issues. That's right I do, the role of a father is to properly mold the expectations of his daughters. My father was a strong, hard working, patient man, and I cannot find those qualities in white men 20-35 anymore. I don't know who started it, if it's some sort of childish backlash against feminism or some other flimsy excuse to blame everyone but yourself for your waste of a life, I don't care. Young men are irresponsible children who fuck around and either waste their lives away watching cartoons and playing video games and point fingers at women when they won't love them unconditionally or they go out and fuck around like rutting hogs with women and then point fingers when those women won't love them unconditionally.

I'm fucking tired of your shit, white boys. It's gotten so bad that I have actually started dating asian men exclusively because they're the only ones now with a decent concentration of work ethic and a willingness to accept responsibility. I'm 6'1, and I'm gladly dating manlets for their personalities. Let that fucking blow your mind, retards.
>>
>>17693365
Yeah you're unattractive, but because you're a fucking monkey creep, "looks" is what you obviously anchor on. Dig that hole a little deeper, dumbass.
>>
>>17693365
Being a stupid whiny manchild is the most unattractive thing of all.

So no, there is no hypocrisy there.
>>
>>17693369
>daddy issues
Stopped reading. I know what's going on there. *Quack*. *cuckoo*. And so on.
>>
>>17689875
First of all its
Totally illegal to fire you for pumping at work so if that story really is true then you can sue and live comfy for a while.

Second-
Welcome to the world of marriage and kids jeez stop whining.
>>
>>17693371
>"looks" [are] what you obviously anchor on
See
>>17693156

>>17693372
The hypocrisy is making assumptions as to my archetypal beta loser-hood, while complaining when other anons make parallel /r9k/ tier assumptions about women. I'm assuming you're >>17693371 ?
If not, see my actual refutation of your bullshit highschool gender politics here >>17693156
>>
>>17693382

I'm in the process of suing. Apparently also taking me off from salary to put me as part time prior to theat firing was also illegal. And the no lunch breaks. And the replacing sick hours. Yeah. But holy shet this got out of proportion fast. We talked about it and here is what happened next.
Me- if you're that unhappy I would rather is separate and you think clearly for what you really want and take your time, I will not keep our child from you.
He- that's not what I want, I wanna stay and work it out, I don't want to lose you, you was here before he was and I'm sorry I yelled at you.
Me- you're sorry you yelled at me but you're not sorry for the hurtful shet you said. This is why I didn't forgive you. I'll give you time to think about everything you said and see if any of that means more than anger talk.
He- I did though about it, I was a dick and it's unfair to you because I see you're trying, it's just I'm a dick.
Me- no you own up to your shet, if you meant it then say you did, if you didn't then tell me which parts you want to apologize for.
He- you're not disgusting, I just don't feel like handling the baby, I'm afraid of him
Me- affraid of the baby?
He-yes I'm affraid I'll hurt him, he's so little and tiny and squishy
Me- are you serious
He- yeah, but I do want you to keep losing weight, the guys at work give eachother shet for their wives but they don't know you
Me- are you fockin serious
He- yeah... the office thanksgiving is coming up soon and is a family event
Me- didn't you say your coworkers are all 40+ and you're the youngest one
He- yeah
Me- I'm going to sleep

Well I think I found the root of the problem. But here's what's getting done about it, we are going to therapy next Wednesday, he compromised for it. I will handle the baby myself, he will only handle when he feels he wants to or I need an actual break. I'll be making mac and cheese casserole for his office. I'll keep on keto. And that's it folks.
>>
>>17693409
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ITT: A fat chick married a dumb guy way hotter than her, and is dealing with the repercussions of his stupidity.

Proof women are hypocrites: The thread.

w e w l a d
e
w e w l a d
l
a
d
>>
This thread is not only proof that /adv/ is predominantly female but also all advice given in this board should be discarded. Bitches turned it into a hugbox/safe space for shitty people like themselves.
>>
>>17693417
Really doubt her husband is hot, isn't he fat too?
She just married dumb period
>>
>>17693444
This post is proof you just hate women so much you don't even care about context
>>
>>17693479
This post is proof women rely on emasculation and personal attacks to get their way in arguments when they're wrong.
>>
>>17693533
This post is proof >>17693479 this post is right
>>
>>17689875
Op, as a clueless guy I can tell you we are clueless.
My hot friend and I were drinking in my dorm, and she was like "what can two people do alone in a dorm room," to me while I was tipsy. Know what we did? We watched YouTube videos. I then woke up this morning and proceeded to hit myself in the head with hard objects.

Just come out and say you want it, us guys do it all the time, it's not that hard.
>>
>>17693722
Wrong thread
>>
>>17693409
so your husband wants you to lose weight because he's worried about what other people think of him
wow lol

>>17693417
she literally said he's fat too and has also been working on losing weight. read the whole thread or say nothing.
>>
>>17689998

This is why the world hates America
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.