[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any experience with diy temp fillings? I had part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Thatwasdumb.jpg (40KB, 526x475px) Image search: [Google]
Thatwasdumb.jpg
40KB, 526x475px
Anyone have any experience with diy temp fillings? I had part of a filling pop out, and I have no insurance to help fix it.
>>
>>17689865
Get a payment plan, go to a dental school, anything but try and fix it yourself. Because you will not be able to, and any fix you might think you find will only make things worse in the long term.

GO to a FUCKING dentist.
>>
just keep it clean and it'll be fine for longer than any filling you could make lasts
>>
>>17689869

I did go to a dentist. I don't have $2000 lying around, and they don't do payment plans.
>>
>>17689872

It is annoying when I'm trying to eat because it's on a molar.
>>
insurance or no insurance, rest assured that anything classifiable as both "diy" and "dental work" is a very very bad idea. you will end up paying out of pocket anyway, plus extra for the dentist to fix whatever foolishness you did to your tooth.
>>
>>17689873
>$
from this I will assume you are in the united states.

http://www.hhs.gov/answers/health-care/where-can-i-find-low-cost-dental-care/index.html
>Most states provide limited emergency dental services for people age 21 or over, while some offer comprehensive services. For most individuals under the age of 21, dental services are provided under Medicaid.

call your county department of human services and tell them you need dental work and can't afford to pay out of pocket.
>>
get obamacare...
its free...
>>
>>17690098

Except its not? I make too much for help, but not enough to afford it on my own. None of the workers in my shop can afford it because it's meant for people making twice as much as us in another state.

>>17690086

There is a place in my town I tried to go to, but my town is shitty poor and they aren't accepting new patients because they can't.

>>17690077

I won't be paying out of pocket because I can't.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.