[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Move out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: runningaway2.jpg (180KB, 927x602px) Image search: [Google]
runningaway2.jpg
180KB, 927x602px
Hey /adv, Im 18 years old and studying in uni atm. However, I really want to move out of my mom's house due to family complications. (Hate abusive sister and asshole brother-in-law, severely autistic brother who rages at mom almost everyday, mom never seems to be happy about any accomplishments in my life.) I have student loan available that I can use for rent, and was so close to doing it back in september but pussied out. This time, I really want to do it but am still hesitating. What do I do??
>>
Just do it man. It's going to be hard. It's going to be painful. And it's going to suck. Don't keep yourself in that shit. You're not evil and you won't go to hell for it. You need to live your life and grow as a person. Support for your family doesn't require you to live with them.
>>
Most apartments will make you get someone to co-sign the lease if you can't provide proof you make an income of three times the rent or so. So you're probably going to need to do that if you plan on renting yourself.

If you can't do that, perhaps look at student housing or getting a sub-lease?
>>
>>17689626

I don't even think they will support me since they are very devout muslims and i'm a really strong closeted atheist (They say our family bloodline is derived from the prophet LOL) >>17689628

I have looked around at rooms and its usually $400-500 per month however its sometimes further away from my college compared to where I am now.
>>
>>17689651

Will you parents be willing to co-sign? Also, remember that you'll likely be paying $50-$100 more each month for electricity, gas, water, garbage, and parking. Plus internet, and maybe TV.
>>
>>17689668
I highly doubt it. Do they need to? I'm legally an adult since I'm 18 years old and it's really just a shared room/apartment
>>
>>17689676

If you're renting by yourself, you'll need to either provide proof of income (which you don't have, right?) or get someone to co-sign no matter how old you are.
>>
>>17689696
I think I got a paid internship at this place. They said they'll email me this week but they said that on tuesday so I guess I gotta wait
>>
Plz help me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.