[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unimportant superficial internet-poll on my hairdye choice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20161021_030643.jpg (629KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_030643.jpg
629KB, 1564x1564px
I'm dying my hair and need to know ur opinion on what color I should go back 2. I will grant you an ig post of mine, with a variety of my old hair-colors, that you can then image-search to hack my ig-account.
(Inb4: "go bald"/"this is now a brony thread *insert fluttershy.jpeg*")

Appreciate ur input, dear 4channers
>>
dye it piss yellow so everyone can immediately tell you're a golden shower pissbucket retard
>>
Aww, ain't u a cute lil elitistic arsehole. I like you.
>>
God, unnatural dyed hair is so fucking disgusting to look at. Stay blonde or whatever your natural hair is. It's a massive turn off. You're only going to regret how dumb you looked in 10 years time.
>>
>>17689439

i like me too. what's elitistic, is that how a retard tries to spell autistic? maybe you should just dye it the ugliest brown you can so it matches your shit for brains.
>>
>doesn't even know how to quote
Fuck off to tumblr you attention seeking cunt
>>
File: ba1.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ba1.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
I'm almost 100% sure u've seen a lot of dyed haircolors in ur life u haven't even known 2 b unnatural.
>>
>>17689424
I can see you're going for the edgy slut look so I'd say dark black with purple highlights. Nothing says "I'll fuck anyone who compliments me" like purple highlights and a nose ring.
>>
>>17689459

Sorry for not replying correctly the first time. What a scumbag-move. Could've been that I was on my phone at the time. But I'll rather go w/ the tumblr-title, thanks!
>>
>>17689468
Ahh, yes. But I'd also need a choker for that, amirite?
>>
>>17689452
Google elitist, and u should find what ur looking for.
>>
I'd completely forgotten y I don't go to 4chan anymore. This has turned into a playground for twenty-something-elitist-toddlers who cannot and will not reply to a simple light-subject q, and definitely when it's from a woman. Ah. Yes. Now I remember.
I'll just go on to my peaceful lurking of the B-side, TY (y).
>>
>>17689424

I think you should kill yourself you fucking ugly cunt
>>
>>17689497
Not even a proper banter in 'ere anymore. But I'll get to it, rite after I finish this stoke!
>>
>>17689493

you forgot that 4chan doesn't give a shit about your hair color? i'm legitimately curious here. why would a bunch of men give a shit about your shitty dyed hair. it's not because you're a woman. it's because your question is completely inconsequential, no answer you get is helpful. you have plenty of people you can ask this, why not them? do you understand what i'm saying? 4chan's always been like this what are you talking about. the only difference is no one said tits or gtfo. in which case, tits or gtfo.
>>
>>17689512
OK I see where ur going with this. But I mean, I've been on this shit telling lads what they should do on their first dates or what they should buy for lunch, but I didn't give them shit for it. On one hand it was 5 years ago.

And on the other, they were always up for the good ol' tits or gtfo.

There4, I've seen more male-tits than anyone should've in a lifetime.
>>
>>17689533

funny, i used to come on /adv/ when it just got launched to help people too. but still, you know better retard. also, thx for tits. go natural, or kill yourself.
>>
>>17689533
You could spend more effort into creating the pictures yo. Comparable mimic, hairstyle, pose, etc, etc.
And for the love of everything that you consider holy, get a better camera or at least pay attention to the lighting.
>>
>>17689547

As prev stated, working on that self-annihilation as we speak. Appreciate ur input on the matter.

With love,
Retard
>>
>>17689550
I'll try, the next time I come up I'll be sure to have a high res photo of myself taken at the studio. To which I get access to frequently. The reason being that I am a model. For my superior looks and symmetrical facial features.
>>
>>17689424
I think that you should kill yourself.
>>
>>17689575
Sounds like a plan.

Alternatively, you could just, well you know, take them in daylight/well lit room, use the same hairstyle/make up and well, make them better comparable. But yeah, studio works too.

Also stay away from blonde. Doesn't work for you.
>>
>>17689596

"See comments above for response"
>>
>>17689633
Shouldn't you at least shot one decent picture before pulling a hero? To be remembered as a model with superior looks and shit.
>>
TY for the longed for response to my actual question. Many thanks to thee. And I'll keep ur advise in mind!
>>
>>17689644
>>
File: 1471523946214.jpg (10KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
1471523946214.jpg
10KB, 480x287px
>>17689424
go ask tumblr or something
>>
>>17689424
Today I signed a petition againt thots. Hopefully the petition prevails.
>>
>>17689659
There's 2 many of us m8
>>
>>17689545
nice nails
>>
>>17689650
I did but they didn't respond quick enough :_________((((((((
>>
>>17689575
kek
>>
>>17689677
Yeh I know rite
>>
File: raw.gif (3MB, 498x388px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
3MB, 498x388px
>>17689684
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.