[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over being friendzoned?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I am friendzoned, I doubt my feelings will ever go away, but I need to move on. Many of my friends tell me I am obsessed.

I NEED to move on, I accept this.

Don't say "realize it's not going anywhere"

I need some solid methods, not ideologies
>>
>>17689392
Stuff the pain down and accept that you two will never be. Either you can control yourself such that you're willing to continue to be friends with her or you need to stop seeing her. The choice is yours.
>>
>>17689402
I think I need to stop the friendship, thanks anon.

Damn this is depressing
>>
Ask her to help set you up with someone.
>>
Tell her how you feel, if she doesnt share same feeling distance youself. Trust me i have been friend zoned for 4 years and she knew what i felt about her but saw me as a friend and i was there orbiting in false hope it will change. After i distanced from her ive eventualy hooked up wih one of the hottest girls on college and had pretty good relationship.
>>
>>17689392
Try and grasp that the Friendzone isn't a punishment.

I'ma walk you through two rejections I've had. Number one said "No thanks, I'm busy". She had no interest in me in any way.

Number two said "Really sorry Anon, I just like you as a friend"

This is good; it means I have another friend.
>>
>>17689478
>>17689475
you two helped me a lot, but I have another question

What words do I use to tell someone how I feel?

I have never done this before, I am an extreme extrovert but this isn't something I do often.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.