[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend on fetlife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1445165780097.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
1445165780097.gif
925KB, 212x176px
So girlfriend has friends convincing her to get into this BDSM group social shit despite her being in a happy relationship with me.

She has this profile where she was putting nudes of herself etc. On the site she's friends with people she knows and any stranger she meets on the site.

She gets apparently tons of messages from guys with their dicks out etc. Which she ignores. But is still using the site.

Eventually she wants to go to group sex meetups and "play" with girls. I'm sort of ok with this, but I feel like things could easily cross a line over time.

All of this shit is stressing me out and making me uncomfortable with our relationship.

It sounds sad but she's the only person I have these days, we live together and I've hardly got anyone I can call a friend anymore. I don't think I could handle losing her at this point.
>>
>I don't think I could handle losing her at this point.
Too late; you've already lost her.
>>
Being alone is better than being with a whore
>>
>>17689346
Just tell her you're not comfy with it. 99% of women would be reasonable enough to delete their profile without so much as an explanation from you.
>>
>>17689375
I've said I don't like it but she insists she needs to "find herself", it's mainly just her friend's influencing her. She wants to be into the same shit they are.
>>
stop posting this thread, cuckboi
>>
>>17689346
>She has this profile where she was putting nudes of herself
>girlfriend

lolwut. drop that hoe.
>>
>>17689382
Honestly if her posting nude pictures online for strangers to see and wanting to fuck other people "to find herself" is that important to her, you need to make a choice:
>Dignity
>Her
Pick one.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.