[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why am i a second option to most guys? the first option that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 54dfb759.jpg (28KB, 422x610px) Image search: [Google]
54dfb759.jpg
28KB, 422x610px
why am i a second option to most guys? the first option that guys usually like are retarded and they realize im the nicer person but theyre still not satisfied.
>>
>>17689267
can't say without a picture. also you can be my first option anon. :^)
>>
why am i never an option to most girls

oh wait i already know
>>
>>17689267
don't worry anon your my first option
>>
>>17689267
Life is a beauty pageant. Sorry, anon.
>>
Because your grammar is shit.
You're probably ugly, too.

Show us a picture so we know if it's a problem that can be solved.
>>
>>17689267
Are you hot?
>>
>>17689311
i consider myself hot on certain days and bad hair days on others.
>>
>if no one ever seems right for you, and then the one person who does seem right doesn't want you, then the problem isn't the person, the problem is you.
>>
>>17689325
well sorry i want someone whos smart and isnt a bum, im sure youd want the same from a girl
>>
>>17689321
It's probably your (absence of?) personality or unrealistically high standards in men.
>>
>>17689328
my personality consists of loving food and dogs and cats and playing video games and trying to get into finance. do i sound boring?
>>
>>17689321
You may need to lower your standards.
>>
>>17689328
my standards in men is someone who has time for me and is smart and doesnt have the same problems that i have. also like hospitable guys. is that too much.
>>
>>17689327
Sure, but ask yourself first: why are you attracting those kind of men? What do they see in you? I can't answer for yourself so you have to some introspection going.
>>
>>17689343
attracting what kind of men?
>>
>>17689344
Sorry, I thought you implied you were involved with someone like a 'bum'.
>>
If you were attractive, you would have shown us instead of using words. Nobody gives a fuck about you, and we'll all forget this thread in an hour.

Just do it, the only excuse is being ugly.
>>
>>17689267
Is this a parody post where you pretend to be a "nice guy" version of a female?

If it's not the case...

>are retarded and they realize im the nicer person
You sound bitter and judgemental, most likely you don't know shit about the other person and they might be much better.

Also there is a chance that they simply look better, or at least better for the person who chooses.

>>17689337
Jesus fuck, yes.

Liking animals and food isn't a personality. Wasting your time with passive media isn't personality either. What do you actually do (as in create or otherwise to benefit of somebody)? WHY do you do that? What drives you?

>trying to get into finance
Trying is only half the way. Besides even if you succeed, it'd be only a very small part and closer to a job than personality.
>>
Cuz you're obviously boring and useless. You say you want smart men but you sound pretty stupid so, reality check, ok?
>>
>>17689337
Oh shit, I don't want to sound rude, but since you asked... Tremendously.
>>17689341
Reasonable standards. Apart from the "doesn't have the same problems that I have" clause... You're basically saying "I want me, but better"... All to human, but perhaps not realistic?
>>
>>17689359
yeah youre right im boring. other girls guys like are really stupid and have a bitchy personality but they go on vacations or have some interesting retarded job.
>>
>>17689419
Boring is your smallest issue. Being whiny and bitter is why nobody would consider you first choice; or even second unless you're really attractive to make one overlook the negatives for a while.
>>
>>17689327
>im sure youd want the same from a girl

Not really, I'd prefer someone who can take responsibility for themselves and is reasonable.
>>
The secret to guys is; we're pretty fucking simple.

Attraction + personality + time = love.

It's not entirely one thing or another. It's all three, maybe they've known the other girls longer, maybe she's just more approachable and they can open up to her without fear of judgement, maybe she is actually hotter.

There's always a bigger fish. A hotter woman, a nicer woman, a woman he's known longer.

The one thing guys really don't care about is intelligence.

I'd sooner be with a sweet dummy than a judgemental genius.

As a guy, I'd say women's biggest weakness these days, is personality. There are far, far too many women who are overly judgemental of others, and it puts guys off, even if they aren't the ones because judged (because you can always add a "yet" on the end of that sentence...). Women these days straight up aren't approachable, you can't open up to them. How the fuck could you call someone you can't open up to a "partner"?

That's where the bar is set lowest, aim there, stick around long enough for time to do it's thing and as long as you're even a little bit attractive ( not unappealing to him; different strokes for different folks and all) he'll fall for you.
>>
>>17689465
oh please those girls vent their day from 8 am to 9 pm on fb or twitter and theyre still preferred
>>
>>17689267
Show us your face.
>>
>>17689510

Sounds riveting
>>
>>17689510
Then you should be able to picture just how lame you must come off to be seen as second choice to these fb girls.

Now you could continue looking into their flaws, imagined or real and complain about that, which isn't going to get you anywhere. Or you could try a more positive approach.
>>
>>17689508
Eh anon.

I'll take someone intelligent and lazy over someone dumb and hardworking. I mean genuinely intelligent.

I already work a corporate job and make a lot of money, I don't need my partner to do the same boring shit.
>>
just post a face pic, its the only way to know
>>
OP, it sounds like you're doing the "nice guy" thing. Acting nice and believing you're doing everyone a favor, and should be repaid for that niceness. Rationalizing how you're much better than other girls and people are idiots to not realize that. Blaming other people when you end up alone.

Any of this ringing a bell?
>>
>>17689579
sounds like me, but the guy version.

any way to stop being this kind of person?
>>
File: 7x6mKo.jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7x6mKo.jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
>>17689637

Easy! Win the lottery and become an arrogant sociopath that buys other's favors
>>
>>17689637
I happened to read this earlier today. Maybe it will help you?

http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
>>
>>17689727
Seconded. Also one thing that needs to be empathized extra hard ... change is slow, frustratingly so. Don't expect being the antithesis of your negative traits in a mount or two, no matter how hard you try.
>>
File: pikawho.png (397KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
pikawho.png
397KB, 600x776px
>>17689727
>Cracked.com is a humor website

For those who aren't familiar with low tier satire
>>
>>17689337
Oh boy, you do sound boring. Is the usual compliment you get "you're nice"?
>>
Because you're fat op.

Noone cares about your personality, they don't want to be with a lard ass.
>>
>>17689267
>calls other girls retarded
>somehow considers herself a nice person
uh?
>>
>>17689267

Don't generalise like this, if you are attractive enough for a guy he will likely put up with a lot of shit barring major red flags to be with you. My last GF and I lasted 3.5 years, started solely on mutual physical attraction and developed into love and compatibility over time.

Basically be a 8/10 or higher on the looks scale for a specific guy and you won't be "second choice"
>>
>>17689267
probably because the other option gives them more sex. also, they might be more attractive. i personally would go for the nicer girl but most guys are not me. just think of it this way - they where probably not decent guys anyway so its not really your loss.
>>
>>17689727
Reading this shit makes you wonder why you were even born. This is all pointless struggles.
And we birth new people into this shit, and they just end up doing the same shit again for no reason.
>>
>>17690484
>. This is all pointless struggles.

you need to find yourself a passion. life is always going to feel pointless if you have nothing to aim for. if life was easy we wouldent be proud of our acheivements and we wouldent have the strength to make greatness. you should get into the philosopher Nietzsche, he taught me a lot about this world.
>>
>>17689337

Sounds way more interesting than the people I meet
>>
Try not to focus on the guys. Focus on you. Make yourself your own first choice. Find yourself, your passions, the things that truly make your life worth living everyday. Take warm showers, buy new clothes, pamper yourself so that you always feel gorgeous, surround your living space with things that speak to your soul, that all together define who you are and want to be. Go out and visit places. Museums, aquariums, art galleries. Mingle with people who care about more than Facebook and whatever gossip is hot these days. Speak to people who truly have interesting, thought provoking words that force you to pause and reflect. Do this, and I garuantee you will meet the guy who will want to be your first choice, and you his.
>>
>>17689337
No, you sound fat. I like fat girls. They make great friends and good brownies. I don't want to put my dick in one however.

Those borderline retarded girls you mentioned. You sure they're retarded, or are they just not into the things you're into? Maybe the spent their time outdoors and exercising and meeting people, getting over shyness and disabusing themselves of the Disney Prince the movies have been promising you. They might be more down to earth and relatable than you think.

Or maybe you're just looking at guys who are out of your league. Happens to the best of us. I'm no male model, didn't stop me pining for beauty queens. One or two even said yes and played with my dangly bits. But typically I knew when I was punching above my weight. Do you?
>>
>>17689727
only skimmed it but it looks good. solid refresher. i've read countless self-help/pop-psych books over the years. it seems like this author has too.

i don't have any criticism. in general, the article was tops. he hit all the main points in contemporary self-improvement and even gave tips on what to watch out for. he published it for free too.

thanks anon
>>
>>17689267
>why am i a second option to most guys? the first option that guys usually like are retarded and they realize im the nicer person but theyre still not satisfied.

You sound very entitled to the dick. Stop being so entitled you legbeard virgin faggot. What a misandrist! If you have to claim you're nice and others aren't picking you, you're not nice, youre a douchebag.

>why am i a last option to most girls? the first option that girls usually like are retarded or assholes and they realize im the nicer person but theyre still not satisfied.

Story of my life, but for equality's sake: You sound very entitled to the pussy. Stop being so entitled you neckbeard virgin faggot. What a misogynist. If you claim you're nice but others aren't picking you, you're not nice, you're a douchebag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9XDb0nxSO4

The truth is people are attracted to based on preferences, and most men and women have preferences for attractive but retarded or masculine but asshole over nice any day. You have to be nice but also be an asshole if that makes any sense.

being quiet is not being nice, in fact, no one can even notice your niceness.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.