[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to have a woman like you back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gosdisgust.gif (2MB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
gosdisgust.gif
2MB, 245x219px
I have always wondered this feeling. I feel as if I like women all the time but they never like me back.

What does it feel like when a woman actually likes you back and actually wants to be around you? I just can't imagine it.

I feel as if women just have so many options and choices. Why would they ever bother with me?
>>
>>17689193
I'll let you know when it happens to me, OP. I think one does but I can't tell if she's just flirty with everyone or actually likes me. Either way, I'm sure it's a great feeling. I've only had women like me for my money aka strippers.
>>
>>17689193
>What does it feel like to have a woman like you back?
We talk about quality women and not whales, that are technically female, yeah? It's pretty nice but not that different from having anybody else like you due your merits. Also personally it's bit confusing and overwhelming since I don't fucking get why they are into me given there are so many better choices and they answers make no sense, so I just learned to roll with it.

>I feel as if women just have so many options and choices. Why would they ever bother with me?
Again, depends on her. If she's hot, smart, confident and all of that, sure, there are tons of choices but this goes for guys with same qualities too. So if you want them to bother with you ... simply be a desirable person, mentally and physically. Obviously there always going to be someone better but they can't get all the chicks and sometimes chemistry does the trick.
>>
File: 1471484741789.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471484741789.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>17689193

Its great. Your tale is as old as time.

Young kid, disenfranchised, low self esteem, likes plenty of girls but never knows how to talk to them or approach them. I was in your same exact shoes when I was young.

Here's whats going to happen. You're going to fuck up and feel lonely for a long time until you realize that women aren't complicated or malicious and that most of them are just as confused as you are.

You'll realize at a certain age that after the young women get bored with being wanted for their shapes and body parts they'll go home, just the same as you, look in the mirror and wish they had someone who really cared.

You'll realize that no woman wants to be with someone who constantly talks shit about themselves because its exhausting and it poisons everything.

You'll realize that you had to find yourself before you found anyone else because using affection and romance to prop up your self esteem is like building a house on a shitty foundation and it always crumbles. You'll realize, even after you get the hang of talking to girls, that getting attention isn't enough and that finding someone to wake up next to and someone who maybe isn't the most beautiful girl in the world but makes your house feel empty whenever she's gone is what you've been waiting for.

Things will get better. Being young really sucks because everything happens around you and you have no answers for it and everything is confusing and painful and unobtainable but trust me, dude, I was where you were. Things get better, it just takes time.

I know thats not what you want to hear and it certainly wasn't what I wanted to hear at your age but thats the unfortunate truth of the whole thing. Time and experience will settle your mind and eventually the mystery of life and love will start to make sense in ways you never thought possible.
>>
>>17689266
Not who you're talking to but this makes me sick inside as I'm 28 and none of what you said has happened.
>>
>>17689280

Then seek some therapy. The problem with reaching these kinds of milestones is that we as humans are incapable of being subjective about ourselves.

An unfortunate necessity for many of us is having an outside perspective lead us down paths that we are incapable of seeing. It doesn't matter if you're 18 or 28, if you haven't developed healthy ways of processing the trials and tribulations of life you won't learn from your mistakes you will be crushed by it.

Its a hard thing learning how to use adversity as a stepping stone and not letting it weigh us down. There is nothing wrong with admitting you need help. The most dangerous habits we can develop is being convinced that everyone views us the same way we view ourselves.

You'd be amazed at the beautiful things other people see in us that we cannot.
>>
File: 1456178117829.jpg (92KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456178117829.jpg
92KB, 1080x1080px
>>17689266
Not OP but I needed this, thanks anon
>>
>>17689295
I'm not sure how therapy would help me. I've never seen the point. I tried therapy once for anxiety and depression while I was in college and it was so awkward that I stuffed my feelings down and lied about my progress just so I could stop going. I've been doing that ever since.
>>
>>17689193

It feels nice, until one stabs you in the back.

And not texting-some-other-guy style stabbing you in the back.

I'm talking about demanding you fuck-up your career for her, no longer loving you because now she loves her baby, embezzling $10k from family savings, her getting committed for being suicidal then telling the cops you made it up...

Then you learn that women aint all that, OP. They will have your back and love you till the end of time...until shit starts to get rough for you and your stock price should fall. Then it's every man for himself.

So you learn to love them, but not with all your heart. True love, you learn to save that for your children.
>>
>>17689381
>True love, you learn to save that for your children.

truer words were never spoken.
>>
My gf latched onto me this morning in bed, told me she didn't want me to leave, and I had to peel her off just to get to class. Feels pretty good that she puts so much effort into pleasing me be it food or favours or sex.
>>
Made me nervous, because I knew it was only a matter of time until I fucked it all up or let her down.
>>
>>17689531
Did you?
>>
>>17689193
It's pr90 g8, but it solves nothing.
>>
>>17689266
ok this is some numale bullshit. what's the best way to off yourself/
>>
>>17689266

I needed this as well. Beautifully worded.

Thank you, anon.
>>
>>17689266
>>17689295
I want to take it seriously but you just type too gay.
>>
>>17689910

Different anon here.

By "type too gay", do you mean he actually takes some fucking care into his writing to effectively illustrate and deliver his message? Because that's the feeling I'm getting.

Not enough people put effort into their writing, and not enough people utilize their creative abilities to even half their potential.

The fact that we're on an anonymous imageboard doesn't mean that we can't take some time to write a quality post once in awhile.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.