[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to kill myself at 23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (35KB, 570x759px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 570x759px
My happiest days were when I was in high school.

College was depressing for me. My job is degrees is g for me. My parents are getting older and older, which means everyday their getting closer to dying. All my old friends moved on with their lives. I moved away from home 4 years ago and I miss it so much where I live is not the same at all. I became a manwhore in college and now I can't really connect with any girl cause I just banged too many randos and got my heart broken too many times. I'm fit and attractive which makes things worse cause people think I have it made but I'm deeply insecure, beta, self loathing, existentially depressed and just a fucking mess- so I'm isolated even more

I just see life getting worse and worse with every year. What drugs will help me numb this pain? Should I just kill myself and make it seem like an accident so my parents won't feel guilty?
>>
Boo hoo faggot
>>
>>17689191

My god you're such a fucking whiner. Fit attractive guy goes to college and fucks too many girls and now he's depressed because he has no direction in life.

Boo fucking hoo. Suck it up, no one cares.
>>
>>17689232
Why... :'(
>>
Brunello Cuchinelli makes beautiful cashmere sweaters. They are unbelievably soft and warm. They are, however, quite expensive. Start collecting them. It will give your life purpose short term. Then, when you realize that you're now broke and still have no reason to live, kys and will me the sweaters. It's the only positive end to this.
>>
>>17689191
go to a black area and ask for some weed. you cant just search for friends you have to acquire them through experience. or else youll get shit.
>>
>>17689250
I like sweaters too anon, can you get me some from this guy?

Also, OP you're zoolander-tier self absorbed.
>>
>>17689191
>I'm isolated

Most people are. It's almost as if there's some kind of agenda to cause division between people and most of us are to busy distracting ourselves with vapid entertainment to do anything about it.

The great news is that this means we need you more than ever to pay attention and to help out.
>>
My situation except I haven't been to college yet and I'm not as fit as I should be...
>>
>>17689191
Fucking kill yourself pussy. Just do it.
>>
>>17689191
My happiest years were/are 29-> though.

What you should do is talk to mental health professionals, analyse your life, set goals for yourself, actively try to improve yourself and stop wistfully looking back and telling yourself everything was better years ago.

You seem to tell yourself a lot of things, as if they were true facts. "I can't connect with any woman ever again because of my past experiences" and all that shit.

Sure where you live now isn't home but it's different, everywhere isn't even supposed to be the same. It seems like you're intentionally wallowing in negativity and self-pity and telling yourself everything is lost oh woe.

Start looking ahead and improving yourself and your life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.