[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with a lack of sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1476871427159.png (1MB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1476871427159.png
1MB, 1252x1252px
I'm 26 years old and I've never had sex, never even held a girl's hand. Probably never will either. I work with and am surrounded by normal people though, and it really gets under my skin that the girl I'm talking to will probably go home and fuck her boyfriend and vice-versa. It just feels like it's being rubbed in my face, everywhere I go and I'm reaching my limit. Are there any other guys on here that have this issue? How have you dealt with it?
>>
>>17689183
>it really gets under my skin that the girl I'm talking to will probably go home and fuck her boyfriend and vice-versa

Here's your problem. Don't go around obsessing over what others do. Live your own life man.

Then people might get interested in you. you will still have to clean up and not be too much of an asshole, but you'd have a better shot than now.
>>
>>17689194
>Live your own life man.
I don't have one but that's another issue. I've been trying to change for a long time without success, so now I want to figure out how to cope.
>>
>>17689183
>18
>in high school
>kissless
>never hold girls hand

if i'm 18 and i can't get a gf by this year.
yeah ill be like you
>>
>>17689194
Anon is right, live your life. You're too busy being worried about other people having sex. Focus on bettering yourself and ladies will come overtime.

Also, if it is just the sex that you want, find a hooker through legit connections and just get it out of your system.
>>
>>17689221
god damn. you're so right anon....
>>
>>17689218
>so now I want to figure out how to cope.

You can "cope" by getting your shit together. Don't look for the easy way out.

Life without sex is not a failure. Not enjoying what you do have because you are to worried about what others do is a failure.
>>
>>17689194

This. Don't let other people's lives bother you. Yeah, shit ain't always fair, but you don't know what they had to do to get what they did.

Do the best to make the best of yourself. Also, sex isn't the end all, be all that everyone trumps it up to be - it's only as good as the people participating in it.
>>
how to get over crush?

help
>>
Buy a fleshlight man.
>>
>>17689221
>>17689233
>>17689247
It would be nice but that's just not realistic for me. I have tried many times and I have failed, so I just want to cope. Nothing gives me any joy, I have no desire to go and do things. I've forced myself out before but I can never make the change permanent. I can't talk to people, can't connect to them emotionally, I just feel like shit all the time. I don't have a life but I feel shit when I see others enjoying theirs. Maybe sex isn't some great thing to have, but it's awful to not have it. I need to find a way to make this go away.
>>
>>17689183
I somehow read this as "I've never had sex, not even with a girl's hand".

It made me laugh for some reason.

Anyways, you're self esteem is garbage and your personality probably is too. You can always work on yourself and hire a hooker in the mean time.
>>
>>17689221
they say this

but prostitution is illegal?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.