[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend wont have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: zQ0GH28.jpg (36KB, 639x594px) Image search: [Google]
zQ0GH28.jpg
36KB, 639x594px
Now usually when we have these threads its mostly answered with "shes having an affair" or "your fugly".

They might well be the case I dont know, but her mother (whom she was very close to) passed away after a short illness about two months ago, so shes still technically in mourning. Obviously I understand when something like that happens you have to be understanding and aware of the situation etc etc. Of course I sympathize knowing her mother myself. I did my best to be supportive in the wake of things - being extremely patient, not letting arguments happen, making her dinners, and giving her whatever amount of space i felt was right and just being there in general and trying to keep stress levels down.

The last time we had sex was about a month before her mother was admitted into hospital (so about 3 months ago). I never brought up sex or anything related since (even though it was on my mind all the time), but its been two months since her mom died and we're pretty much back to our normal lives (or as normal as it can be now).

Tonight I tried to bring it up in a casual conversation and she said she wasnt in the mood, to which I replied I wasnt in the mood to do her shared activity which made her flip fucking out.

She NEVER initiated sex in the first place in our relationship, which always made me feel bad enough, but now I cant even do it. How long am I suppose to wait - if at all?

I dont get it? I dont get what the big fucking deal about it is.

Whats a guy suppose to do these days? I CANNOT leave her now, two months after her mom croaked it, with xmas coming up and an important family event in January shes been planning, but I dont want to be a goddamned cuck and live a life where my girlfriend wont have sex with me.

Im fearful she wont want to come around.

Any genuine advice is appreciated as usual. Im at my wits end. Im sick of fapping every fucking night, but whats worse is that its leaving me with a sense Im not good enough.

>inb4 TL:DR
>>
>>17689085
How old are you both?
Do you live together in the same house?
You shouldn't talk about sex, you should try to relax her,be romantic, make cuddles and hopefully one thing will bring the other and you will have sex
>>
>>17689094
And how long have you being together?
Braking up is not the solution,especially now that she needs you
>>
>>17689099
Breaking**
>>
>>17689094
Im 29, shes 27. We've been going out 3 years and living together for about 6 months. I try to be romantic and make cuddles, but she just doesnt have any of it.

>Braking up is not the solution,especially now that she needs you
Ya I know, I dont want to break up with her anyway. We have alot of preplanned events coming up and it would be seriously impracticable on top of it.

Im just afraid her low sex drive was killed by this.
>>
>>17689108
Maybe she has depression because of her mom :/ even if she tries to act like the normal. I also had depression and I was not in the mood for sex,for a long. Then I went to psychologist and I started my therapy and everything went back to normal.
>>
>>17689123
Thanks, I was thinking that was the case. I feel abit guilty because its kinda selfish for thinking this, but why should that even come into it too much? I know sex is a mental thing for women, but cmon it shouldnt just outright make her want to avoid it?

I literally do shit I dont want to do ALL the time for her. Im getting the feeling shes turned off me.

Nevertheless, I will try get her some help or help her myself.
>>
>>17689140
Just this,help her and everything will get better!
When I had depression I was also avoiding it. It didn't mean that I didn't like my bf,I just didn't really had the mood to do anything,even to live. And I was thinking about sex only when my bf wanted. Maybe she needs just time to feel better and accept her mother's loss
>>
>>17689140

Quick question: has it always been like this, where you give and give and she doesn't reciprocate much, or has this only been a recent turn of events within the last few months?
>>
>>17689240
She was never as receptive as I would have wanted truth be told, but after abit of oral she would then be in the mood and be open to sex.

I just had initiate it every single goddamn time, I literally cannot remember anytime she did. And I dont know why, Im not ugly, or awkward or anything.

But yes, we had sex at least once a week, sometimes a few times a week, it varied.

Since her mom became ill though we havnt so muched as looked at each other. In fact, she was getting dressed in her old room at her parents house (sometime around the funeral), I walked in unannounced and she told me to get out she was getting dressed. For someone I saw naked hundreds of times, I was baffled and it felt like a real gutpunch.
>>
>>17689268

I didn't fully mean with sex, with everything to be honest. But that kinda tells me a lot already.

On the reverse, I never initiated with my ex because I'd already gone through three different girls who would shut me down when I would make advances every single time, so I stopped making any advances at all. I'm 100% into it if they initiate, but after being told no dozens of times in a row for weeks/months on end, you get tired of trying.

Don't know if it was like that for her. It sounds like she's going through a lot, though, so therapy would be her best bet.

>still though
>if she's been doing this the entire time
>you might be better off giving her some space
>or outright breaking up with her later
>I know you didn't want that advice
>but I had the same situation with a girl and it never went well
>basically used me for money while she was in debt and once she had money coming in she ditched me hardcore
>>
>>17689274
Ill try to make it work for another few months and weigh my options. Maybe Im expecting too much after everything thats happened. Thanks for sharing your experience.
>>
>>17689274
>The greentext
Not samefag, but I want you to think about that too anon, but I also want you to appreciate her position right now and how that may not be the case, I think she just might need some time to recover and you should help her. If it doesn't work out after that, tell her how you felt and split.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.