[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like they're disconnected from the modern world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hanging-desktop-suicide.png (248KB, 2048x2135px) Image search: [Google]
hanging-desktop-suicide.png
248KB, 2048x2135px
> no good women left
> impossible to find gainful employment
> completely corrupt leaders
> everything taken over by minorities
> woman is about to become leader of the free world

My feeling is...let them fucking have it. Turn it into a big expensive, corrupt feminazi and nigger wonderland.

The world isn't for me anymore and I don't feel like I'm a part of it. Just biding my time doing shit I enjoy til I'm dead.

Am I alone in this?
>>
>>17688828
>Am I alone in this?

Nah m8, there's a few more idiots like yourself. I think some of them gather over at /pol/.
>>
>>17688828
>> no good women left
Wrong
>> impossible to find gainful employment
Wrong
>> completely corrupt leaders
Right for the most part - do something about it.
>> everything taken over by minorities
Nope
>> woman is about to become leader of the free world
You can thank the people that nominated Donald Trump for that one.
>>
>>17688828
>no good women left
Sort of, you're unlikely to find a women with a low partner count, and relationships no longer last these days.
>impossible to find gainful employment
Yeah, it's much more difficult than it used to be. Lower wages, competing with foreigners, higher expectations from employers.
>completely corrupt leaders
I don't think they're all corrupt, but they all seem to believe in some form of globalism which makes me question whether they actually care about their nation.
>everything taken over by minorities
It's getting worse and worse, I'll agree.
>woman is about to become leader of the free world
Her being a woman doesn't matter, but she's a hollow cunt that's corrupt to the core and wants nothing but power.

If you're a white male things are definitely getting worse, I can't blame you for checking out of society. I feel the same sometimes. I go to work, pay my taxes, try to help others when I can, but it's all for nothing and I find myself caring less and less. It's obvious they don't give a fuck about us and just use us.
>>
>>17688832
He's right though, you niggerloving cuck.
>>
>>17688828

You are completely disconnected from society. It shows in your warped and oversimplified worldview. Go ahead and kill yourself bud. Everybody wins that way
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.