[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips to seem mildly experienced during sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: mapquest.jpg (33KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
mapquest.jpg
33KB, 500x420px
So a girl ive been texting that lives down in Miami says she wants to fuck, problem is im a wizard, not kissless or anything but certainly never had sex

any tips on how to not look like a spaghetti lord would be much appreciated as I am aiming to give the impression that im atleast mildly experienced.

Anything practical that I could do while initiating would be greatly appreciated, as I will be going there for sex so I won't have trouble initiating, I just need advise on what to do once the clothes start to come off.

I don't wanna look like chad thundercock, but that ive atleast done it once or twice before.
>>
>>17688580
My first time, the girl didn't know I was a virgin until I told her. Literally just chill out and b urself. Wash yourself. Doing something like lightly biting the lip, playing with her ear might make it seem like you've done it before.

>traveling for online sex

u do u m8
>>
>>17688642
I know her personally and I'm not that far away so its not quite that haha, also I have the hookup mechanics down pretty well, the only problem is the actual intercourse that im inexperienced with.
>>
>>17688649
Oh, it's no problem, that knowledge is tucked away deep in your reptilian brain. Just put it in once she's lubricated and hump away. Alternate tempo, but if she likes a rhythm stay with it. If you want to last, either drink some alcohol(not too much!) or take short breaks from humping to kiss her or something, and don't forget to breathe. Switch positions every hour or so, if only for your experience. I'm kidding btw, maybe every five/ten minutes or so. Don't stare at her eyes, or at anything actually.
>>
>>17688672
Thanks buddy, this helps a ton.
>>
>>17688580
Just yell "Nailed it" right after you put it in. That's what I do with all my first times and it works like a charm.
>>
>>17688580
Don't do anything weird like our your finger in her ass right off the bat

Just be aggressive and move around a lot and kiss her
>>
>>17688735
I'm not sure what you mean by being aggressive, are you talking about being rhythmically aggressive ?
>>
>>17688672
>dont stare at her eyes
virgin here. Is this a general rule? I'd imagine that's hot af...
>>
>>17688960
for a couple of seconds for that deep connection thing, but not longer or you're TRIGGER WARNING stare-raping her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.