[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys With Mostly Female Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1460301888048.jpg (42KB, 960x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460301888048.jpg
42KB, 960x400px
In my whole life, every single guy I've met with mostly female friends has been a huge prick to me, literally.

Is there some mental illness associated with being a guy with majority female friends?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17688532
I should mention I'm a guy (with zero female friends by the way).
>>
>>17688532
there are a few reasons guys have female friends. 1) They are gay. 2) They like one of the girls and orbiting and praying the girl will like them one day and have no time for any other female or male competition.
>>
>>17688532
they relate to females, if they are betas.
if its an alpha, its because he might see you as competition or inferior
>>
>>17688556
They are always very condescending to me.
>>
>>17688553
>They like one of the girls and orbiting and praying the girl will like them one day and have no time for any other female or male competition.

I was thinking about this. I sometimes see this with a guy who hangs out with maybe 1 or 2 girls, but I'm talking about the guy who EXCLUSIVELY hangs out with girls. It doesn't look like he's trying to fuck all (or one) of them.
>>
>>17688567
then they see you as a joke or competition. Just bust through if you want one of the girls
>>
>>17688578
I don't usually want to fuck these women, it's just when I make a joke or something with one of them. The guy-friend might turn around and say something mean to me (usually a girly insult) or give me a nasty look.

But I'm more interested in the psychology of these kind of guys. What causes a guy to rather hang out with women than men?
>>
>>17688596
are you really this stupid? they want to fuck them
>>
They adopt a personality more suited to fit in with a female crowd so they will be snippier and more dramatic.

They probably hang out with girls because they were raised with girls, sisters, babysitter with multiple clients, etc.

To assume they're in it to get laid is a misconception. If they were gender confused they'd probably be trans, but most likely they're just guys with feminine personalities that wind up finding function more easily in a female group.
>>
>>17688622
>most likely they're just guys with feminine personalities
you mean gay guys hovering around fag hags
>>
>>17688622
Very interesting. Sounds exactly like what I'm trying to describe. How do you know these things?
>>
>>17688532
I've been friends with mostly (90%) females (many of whom I've slept with), the rest being beta males and gay dudes. I never had a strong male authority figure in my life, maybe that has something to do with it. I just get along better with most girls than guys.
>>
>>17688653
What do you even talk about with women?
>>
>>17688641
When you talk to people online, they're always guys, even if they're guys that hang out with mostly girls in real life.
Usually the same sounding situation for most. Raised by single mother, raised with multiple sisters, raised surrounded by women. So they continue to mesh with women.

As someone with a sister, I saw these kinds of guys hang around in her group too. They're kind of meek and rude. I don't sense that they're trying to fuck anyone though, it's just where they fit.
>>
>>17688663
Well thank you for this analysis.

>I don't sense that they're trying to fuck anyone though, it's just where they fit.

This is what I thought.
>>
>>17688655
The same things I talk about with guys, their interests, shared interests, shared problems, my problems, their problems, their goings-on, my goings-on, etc.
>>
>>17688663
>it's just where they fit
you mean the emasculated male. what a pity what these single man hating mothers have done to their sons
>>
I speak or reach out with everyone, be it a female or male. I am very friendly to women mostly, was asked out several times by different girls, my libido is dead and I couldn't care less.
>>17688572
My classmate was this kind of person. He admitted to me clearly that he was gay, everybody was cool with that.
>>
>>17688532
>Is there some mental illness associated with being a guy with majority female friends?

It's called homosexuality and you arn't allowed to be calling it a mental illness these days.
>>
There was this one faggot in my highschool that would insult everyone under his breath whilst he was with his group of girls when anyone walked by. He'd do it to all the shy girls that couldn't say anything back and anyone with even a tiny flaw and if you called him out on it, he would say "I wasn't talking about you! Stop eavesdropping" in the most effeminate way. He was the biggest, flamboyant cunt in school and I don't think a single guy liked him.

He died over a drug overdose thanks to his gay lawyer boyfriend drugging him. Who's laughing now faggot?
>>
>>17688694
>single man hating mothers have done to their sons
Being a single mother should be a criminal offence. If you don't have a stable relationship then abort.
>>
I have more female friends then male friends. I live with my best female friend who i have been friends with for over 6 years and another very good female friend.

I don't know why that is really. You don't always chose who your friends.

One of the benefits of having close female friends though is definitely that they will introduce you to their friends who are normally also female and you can fuck your way through their circle of friends from there.

I was raised by my dad mostly btw because my mom is in a psych ward and a one bigger brother.
>>
>>17688870
but you don't have a gf right? just one of the girls
>>
>>17688532
I had a friend of a good friend of mine who met on a booze cruise who was like that somewhat , in terms of friends .

He seemed like a really nice guy. Haven't spoken to him in awhile , Phil I think it was. Hope he's doing OK.

A lot of crazy shit happened on that boat , and his female friends were on it .
>>
>>17688900
not right now no, because i broke up with my last one not too long ago. I have things here and there so it's alright, don't want a gf atm.
>>
Nice Guy Syndrome.
>>
>>17688532
> has been a huge prick to me, literally
So like, they fucked you? What the fuck are you talking about, anon.

Anyway ... most of my actual friends are girls because:

>they are better at conversations (most guys tend to suck here so bad)
>they are better at life (more accomplished, more life experience and variety)
>they tend to care more about other people (most of the times when dudes talk about people, it's about getting laid or why they aren't getting laid)
>they tend to have higher education
>they tend to look better (I don't want to be friends with ugly people, yes I am a shitty person)
Just personal experience, weirdly enough constant whether online or offline. Although the online guys tend to be extra idiotic. When it comes to acquaintances it's about 50-50.

Also while there seems to be much more variation between guys, some fall in living stereotypes like virgin or gaymers who define their entire fucking person through that one thing and never have anything going on beyond that.

when it comes to girls, most are usually:

>weird girl (nerds or into kinky shit or rare hobbies)
>average girl (I guess occasional drama queens fit in here too)
>attention whore (some are pretty cool tho)
>the well rounded person (25% chance to find her)

with guys there is:

>virgins
>horny idiot (bros)
>potential school shooter
>pothead
>gaymer (yo, bro, did you check Legion? Should I buy i7 for my battlestation?)
>one subject genius
>average guy (only average IRL, pretty rare online)
>well rounded person (5% chance to find him)

Given the chance to meet someone cool vs the chance to meet someone fucking annoying, the choice isn't that hard.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.