/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

I´m with a loving girlfriend for about a year, and our relationship i going nice and everything is oke, BUT when it comes to our sex, things are kinda different...
Im a strong guy so the time spent in bed is irrelevant (can go for hours) but, she cant have an orgasm...
I´ve tried everything. She feels good, and she says it feels rly good and she wants me, but she cant have an orgasm and i feel bad, therefore, i need help xd
>>
>>17688422
Have you purchased her a vibrating clitoral wand? F here and personally I cannot cum without a vibrator on my clit
My first vibrator changed my life. I could do stuff for hours and not cum.

Get a quality one (not off Amazon) with at least 3 power level settings (not including patterns)
Trojan Pulse is good for a first wand and it's at CVS.
Eva is good for hands free, but regardless you need to get a wand.
>>
>>17688422
have you encouraged her to masturbate in front of you to get off either before or after you whip the dick out? Mine now doesn't cum right away from intercourse so I put my dick part way in and she masturbates and gets off, then I resume and drop my load
>>
Huh
>>
I´ve talked with her about masturbating, but shes shy, a lot...
So we never finish that story.
But we´ve been sleeping togeather for like a year or so, and i thought that the shynes was gone by now...
>>
>>17688503
then turn off the lights, you take her hand gently and put it on the spot. She masturbates and with a little encouragement she can get herself off with you. Tell her it turns you on
>>
its also important to say that im the first guy she slept with and she hates her self down there..
She has biger lips and bcs of thet, shes shy alot
>>
>>17688559
POST THE ROAST
>>
>>17688588
Wut?
>>
>>17688444
This. Some of us can't orgasm from penis-in-vagina sex alone. I still enjoy it, I'm just not gonna come from it.
>>
>>17688422
The apostrophe should be shift+the backslash key friend.

Has she had an orgasm before? Some girls need a very strong emotional connection before anything can happen for them, others don't orgasm (so I've read). You can try using a toy (an electric toothbrush might work). Just wrap it in a sock or something to dull it at first.
>>
>tfw gf can cum hella hard from penetration alone
:)
>>
>>17688624
Shes very attached to me, and she can orgas by her self.
She said also that when she does it, she only rubs it and stuff, she doesnt penetrate
>>
>>17688588
lmaoooo
>>
>>17688659
ok problem almost solved. just gently ease her into doing it with you laying beside her
>>
It might be the pressure of the situation, anon. I'm sure that she wants to be able to orgasm when she has sex with you, but thinking that she "has" to cum may actually make it more difficult for her. It's very difficult for me to cum during sex because I feel like my boyfriend always wants me to and then I feel stressed about being able to, so that might be it.

Maybe try focusing on relaxing her instead, like setting the mood/massages or whatever, especially if she's shy and self-conscious. Other anons have suggested toys which may help too.

Good luck!
>>
>>17688706
great anon, this has been bugging me for too long...
Slept with other girls before her, and had no problem of this sort
>>
>>17688712
I do take care of her during sex, and im the type of guy that wants to please as mush as possible and enjoys sex only when she likes it
>>
>>17688724

I'm not saying that you're not taking good care of her, and you obviously want her to feel good, but I'm just saying that her knowing that you want her to feel good and orgasm might make her feel like she HAS to cum, which might be detrimental. Like I said my boyfriend is the same, he always wants to spoil me in bed but sometimes I feel like if I don't orgasm I'll disappoint him. Just food for thought.
>>
>>17688741
I understand, but i dont know how is she assuming that she needs to cum everytime.
>>
>>17688752

Maybe because she knows that you put in a lot of time trying to get her to orgasm so she feels bad that she can't since she's been with you for a while. I'm just guessing here, it may be one reason why she can cum on her own but it's not as easy during sex.
>>
>>17688768
Ive had a similar problem, and she asked me to do it when shes next to me, and i do it like that bcs i cant cum to during sex
>>
>>17688659

So she, like most women, needs clitoral stimulation. Get a vibrator, eat her out, or just rub her clit. Problem solved.
>>
Did you try eating her out?
>>
The only time she had and orgasm was when i was eating her out and using my thumb to rub her a little, but it took way too long
>>
Your dick is probably too small. I'm sorry anon you're fucked. You should make up for it by doing something really nasty like eating her asshole out. The good news is you can jack off while you eat her ass.
>>
>>17688849
7 inch, i dont think so anon...
>>
>>17688849
Wait, no, im europian, so i mess up the inch..
Its 17 cm
>>
>>17688625
Girls love to fake it
>>
>>17688752
It bothers you enough to make a thread about it, she can probably tell that you're unhappy she can't orgasm during sex, and the pressure of feeling like she has to will actually prevent her from doing so
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.