[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1310497836236.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1310497836236.png
386KB, 667x670px
Hey, /adv/. I got a question for you.

I recently reconnected with a woman I knew from a couple years ago, and I'm not sure how to proceed.

We met almost three years ago, and hit it off really well. A few months later, I was single and we hung out for the weekend, and all that happened was some making out. She later broke things off because I came on too strong. We didn't talk after that.

Fast forward to recently: she messages me, and we chit chat, and arrange to go out to eat and catch up, and it was a blast. Thing is, I'm pretty sure I caught the feels for her again, and I don't know how to continue seeing her without fucking up. Last time it was me making the moves apparently too soon that killed it, but I don't want to do nothing now and potentially miss a chance.

What should I do?
>Inb4, play it by ear
>>
>>17688411
Shameful self-bump
>>
>>17688411

there is very rarely a 'too soon'. there's just skipped steps.

a guy who goes straight for making out gets told they're moving too fast.

but if you just start by kissing her on the cheek and working your way up to it, you can still get laid in that same night. you just dont skip the steps.

if you tried the little steps like a kiss on the cheek, a playful touch, and made it to making out and its still 'too soon' she probably jsut isn't into you at all.

but in my experience 99% of the time, if you start off with light stuff, it makes them crave more.

its the same reason a back massage leads to a good fuck. they go in thinking its just relaxation, but it works them up. a kiss on the cheek, an innocent holding of their hand, etc. gives them the excitement they need to want to do more.
>>
>>17688425
Will keep little things in mind.

I'm thinking it's got to be at least some interest, because we stopped talking on not the best terms, but was after I apologized for how I acted when she turned me down later on. Like, I'd think after 2.5 years, there must still be something there.
>>
>>17688411
why did she say she contacted you again? did she make it plain again not to expect anything?
>>
>>17688432

dont get your hopes some. some people (and yes girls in particular) have empty lives. if someone asks them to do something, they'll go do it.

most guys are content staying home and watching TV if they have nothing to do. girls arent. they want to be stimulated more. especially if a guy like you is offeirng to pay.
>>
>>17688434
I believe she said she missed either the connection or friendship. I know there's a big fucking difference, but I don't remember which.

When we saw each other last week, it was a lot of fun, and when we were leaving, I definitely felt kind of a tension, like the more than friendly feelings kind of tension. But then again, that was just what I perceived, I dunno how mutual it was.
>>
>>17688441
I hope that's not the case, would be a shame to "feel" like the mood is right, go to kiss, and find out I made the same fucking mistake as over 2 years ago.

I don't expect anything from her of course, but I'm not sure how I should feel going into this.
>>
>>17688453

shes either into you or shes not. make a move. some girls are just a bit slower with these things, they like a steady crawl, but if thats a mismatch dont beat yourself up.

just remember regardless of what happens your value is not defined by how receptive she is of your advances.
>>
>>17688447
yeah that isn't telling me much. She could have missed the friendship but not the romance and the tension was likely just you because you want her so bad. I would go on with your life and let her make the next move again. If she had wanted a relationship you guys would have had that conversation the other night.
>>
>>17688463
I got a feeling she likes a really slow crawl. We're really compatible, it just means I'd have to adjust my usual way of working quickly. I just gotta figure out how.
>>
>>17688467
>If she had wanted a relationship you guys would have had that conversation the other night.

I have never met a woman that had the courage to be that forward; are you sure that's a thing that would have happened?
>>
>>17688472

try not making out with her on the first date. try not doing anything the first date.

i think you're wrong. and im worried shes 'playing' you. you want to see compatibility cuz you are years of smitten. i hope im wrong.

good luck man,.
>>
>>17688475
I only say that because of how it ended before when you said she broke it off after coming on too strong. What I am saying she would have let you know that things have changed and perhaps she would be receptive this time. Instead it sounds like she just wants a friend to talk to.
>>
>>17688482
I adamantly don't want to try anything, especially on the first couple times we see each other. I don't know what the motive for playing me would be, though. Either way, I have to resist the urge to pull something, or try to overdo anything.

She did invite me to a small instrumental show tonight, and I'm see sawing on going. I don't want to seem too eager.
>>
>>17688497
>Instead it sounds like she just wants a friend to talk to
That could very well be it, and I'd be alright with that. She's a cool person either way.
>>
>>17688498
what has she been doing with her life for the last few years?
>>
>>17688506
Finishing college then starting grad school. Why?
>>
>>17688498
>She did invite me to a small instrumental show tonight
go since she asked but you can leave after and no touching
>>
>>17688512
I've got a two hour drive to get from my house, to over there. I live two hours away half the week, and the other half I'm in town for work.

We are hanging out on Saturday, but today's music dealio was a spur of the moment thing when I asked what she was up to today.
>>
>>17688498

i already explained several options, but you see what you want to see. good luck man. i hope im wrong. i very well may be. but be careful.
>>
>>17688537
Yeah, sorry if I'm coming off like that. I'm just feeling a bunch of different shit, and I'm usually way more decisive than this.
>>
>>17688520
don't do it then, she felt obligated to ask and it is way too much a drive. You can let her know you will pass, make up some excuse and tell her you'll see her Saturday.
>>
>>17688563
I already said I was on the fence only because I've only been home a day and want to spend more time here before I head back.

I sleep on my dad's couch while I'm in town, and it sucks. I'm looking forward to moving to the city so I won't have this problem anymore.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.