[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age is suicide Ok if you're still a KHV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 242x208px
At what age is suicide Ok if you're still a KHV?
>>
>>17688241
you wont do it, faggot
>>
>>17688241
I'm 21 and I still haven't offed myself. I'll probably give it a few more months ;[

You're such a faggot OP. Feeling sorry for yourself is lame as all hell. Be honest with yourself and consider a few things:

>how will sex magically transform me?
>have i really been trying to meet women?
>what's keeping me from succeeding when i do try?
>which of those obstacles can i realistically overcome?

Be real, you're probably not going to be able to do a complete 180 on every shitty thing about you, but you can at least work with a few of them.

>how am i going to overcome them?

Then do that. Nobody knows your situation better than you do, so you've got to do most of this appraisal process on your own. Don't feel sorry for yourself. If being a virgin bothers you that much, then just do something about it.
>>
>>17688288
What book did you read this from?
>>
>>17688288
I don't feel sorry for myself, I'm just acknowledging my failure as an organism
>>
>tfw I'm a kissless virgin
>tfw losing virginity will not fix your problems

Rip in the pepperones
>>
>>17688327
i lost my virginity a few months. i still get depressed. my depression was never due to being a virgin though. wish i was depressed because of something so minimal
>>
>>17688241
I'm a 28 year old kissless virgin and I'm still here. If it wasn't for all the people in my life who love me I would have offed myself long ago. Hang in there OP. People can still love and appreciate you even if you don't have a girl to put your D in.
>>
Dude, pussy does not fix anything. You'll be happy as shit for at year and then fall back into depression when you realize that you've just got one more set of problems that you don't have energy for.
>>
>>17688241
I dont wanna make you feel worse but why are you a KHV OP?
>>
>>17688314
failure is a matter of perspective. you are the one who decides whether you are a failure or not.
>>
>>17688452
he is probably a KHV for the same reason most other people are - he is socially awkward and shy, doesent aproach women and doesent know how to talk with them online. A few of my friends are 22 virgins.
>>
>>17688462
Lurker late twenties virgin here. Partially true. Women love being my friend but that's where it stops. I am unable to push things into that next stage. I probably am socially awkward and a little shy I suppose.
>>
>>17688473
>Women love being my friend but that's where it stops

do you make you make your feelngs clear? i have never became friends with a girl with the intent to date them later. i normally tell them straight away that i am interested in them romantically. i mean, the whole point of dating it to get to know someone, if i become friends with them i would be afraid of runing the the friendship by trying to date them. but yeah, i have only had a few sexual partners.
>>
>>17688517
All of the women that I'd want to date I know from a friendly context. So it's difficult for me to try and push it into that next stage because I don't want to lose a friend and I don't want my friend to be uncomfortable around me. So often times I get to be the guy watching her find her significant other and being happy for while sad as fuck on the inside.
>>
>basing your self worth off of women's approval
Stop this meme
t. 23 y/o khv
>>
>>17688462

>mfw made countless girls orgasm online
>tfw kissless virgin

Luuul
>>
No day, don't be a bitch.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.