[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting rid of cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Cash-Loan.jpg (861KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cash-Loan.jpg
861KB, 1200x800px
So long story short I met a bro several months ago and we became friends. I found out he was in a green card marriage to a stripper because he was trying to escape his country. A couple months later he was telling me about how insane she's become and that she uses all his money, which he receives a lot of cash in tips from his job.

He asked me to hold onto some of it for him until he could divorce her which he told me will happen in two years.
Well I took it and ever since it's been sitting in a drawer. I didn't want to put in my bank in case something was sketchy but at this point I just think the guy is an idiot.

Lately this guy's been annoying the shit out of me. Constantly asking me to go places with him and asking if he can come hang out at my new place. He never shuts the hell up about his wife and he literally lets his wife fuck men in his apartment and stays with her even though she has herpes. The guy is a total wuss..He'll bug me just about every night and I'm sick and tired of it.

I'm thinking about just spending the cash at stores and such (I don't want to put in my bank).
He's never been to my new place so he doesn't know my address and this guy is such a pansy I doubt he would do anything about it.

There's no contract of any kind about the cash. He literally just handed it to me one day so I don't even think he could call the cops or anything because he'd have no proof of any of it besides maybe some text messages asking me if I could hold it for him. I doubt he even kept those messages because he deletes them from his phone so his wife doesn't read through them. Even if he did and tried to go to the cops I feel like they would laugh in his face.

What do you think?
>>
Why not just give him back the money and then sever ties, nothing holding you to him then.
>>
>>17688196
Because it's money that I could spend on something nice for myself?
>>
>>17688202
Karma is a bitch OP, but do as you please.
>>
>>17688184

Bait thread.

How can one tell? Simple, my friends. What's the actual advice question OP asked?

>How should I use money?

The flimsy question premise to set up a story designed to get a rise out of people. Classic, but easily detectable to the trained eye.

It's okay, people. There is no money, no whorish foreign wife, no victimized friend. Just OP and a computer.
>>
>>17688184
I think you're asking for someone to stick a knife through your neck. Give him back his cash, tell him that you've lost all respect for him and he's too fucking annoying for you to be around, and get him out of your life. Be a person who has some values, not a piece of shit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.