[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Initimacy Makes Me Uncomfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1466947157834.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466947157834.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
Alright, so I've been with my current SO for maybe two months now. We've never had sex (I'm a virgin), but it's getting to that time where he's started doing things like touch my bum, or my lower back, or nestle my neck, etc. (just things that kind of insinuate wanting to initimate), and it kind of just skeevs me out. I'm not repulsed by him. I find him physically attractive, but doing anything beyond holding hands, cuddling, or the ocassional peck just makes me so fucking uncomfortable. I don't have any past trauma related to intimacy or anything, but this is the first serious(?) relationship I've ever been in. Should I break things off for his sake? I feel selfish for always brushing him off, but I really don't want to go anywhere else beyond what we've been doing. I hope what I'm saying makes sense, sorry. I'll gladly elaborate on more things if need be.
>>
stick with friends, don't ever bother with a relationship because you can't have one clearly
>>
Yes, you should break up with him. You're either not sexually attracted to him, you're asexual, or have some sexual trauma. This doesn't have to mean rape - my mom told me graphic stories about women getting raped when I was younger and that fucked me up for a long time.

Do you masturbate? Have you ever fantasized about having sex with him beyond thinking of it as an obligation?
>>
>>17688130
Wow, if you're literally not going to go beyond handholding and pecks, break up now, he deserves a girl who actually likes him and wants to cuddle and kiss him, leading him on like that is just pointless, end it ASAP
>>
>>17688130
>I find him physically attractive
I don't think so lmao
It amuses me how some people here lie to themselves.
>>
>>17688146
>>17688182
I think ending things might be for the best. I love him, I really feel like I do, but I genuinely feel like I'm just prolonging what may be an unfulfilling relationship for him. I'm gonna talk to him about how he feels about it.
>>17688151
It's not trauma or anything, and it's not that I don't find him attractive, I just get preturbed by the thought of actual sex. Am I being a bitch? Should I just do it anyway? I just want him to be happy at the end of the day.
>>
>>17688130
I want a gf just into platonic cuddling
London?
>>
>>17688216
Don't have sex for the sake of it. Wait until you want it, and with the right person.

Don't have sex for anybody else but you.
>>
>>17688229
You're right...
I think that I'm going to just talk him about everything and see where it goes from there.
>>
>>17688232
Wrong post, reply to my London post
>>
>>17688216
you sound asexual to me

yes, most men want sex in relationships, but you shouldn't force yourself to do it to keep him. itll be a bad time for everyone involved. find someone who shares your aversion to lewdness
>>
>>17688130
just tell him this, make it clear that youre not doing the hard to get thing or anything like that. and be prepared for him to leave you.
>>
>>17688243
>>17688245
The most painful part about this is secretly knowing that this is all probably right, but not wanting to believe it. He's my first boyfriend. I feel like I'm being so selfish. I appreciate the help you guys. Thanks for taking the time to look at this thread.
>>
>>17688130
Are you into rape play? This could work out perfectly, Usually when I and a chick do this rape scenario, she'd be super into it, and it turns me off that she gets really moist on me touching her, like wtf zero authenticity... You and your bf might be able to pull off the perfect rape play, you love him, you find him attractive, you hates sex. Perfect rape gf material.
>>
Well, OP, if you feel this way, I would recommend you to see a therapist to check if you have any unknown traumas, that could be the reason why you are that unconfortable...
Also, I would say to be direct with your SO, tell the truth to let him know that you actually find him attractive...
>>
>>17688130

You're scared, because you've never done it. It's natural and happens to plenty of people. Once you actually have sex a few times this most likely won't be a problem any longer, if it goes well. Sure, you probably shouldn't do it, if you really hate the idea, but easing into it and actually facing the fear might go a long way. Breaking up over it seems a bit silly if everything else works. At least talk about this with your bf before resorting to such extreme measures.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.