[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say it!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 25

File: 1474033001446.png (37KB, 261x211px) Image search: [Google]
1474033001446.png
37KB, 261x211px
Say it!
>>
I think I saw her yesterday, but she was busy talking on the phone.

But I think she shifted her eyes towards me, and kind had half a smile. So I don't know.

Just wish I could talk to her again in person. So annoying only being able to text. And I'm always the one initiating. But it seems like she likes talking when ever we do.
>>
>>17687931
Fuck um all.
>>
Pretty sure I've developed ptosis because my glasses don't sit on my face properly. My eyelid droops to where the frame slants over my eye. Thankfully it isn't too major (eyelid only covers the very top of my pupil) so surgery might not be needed, and hopefully getting my glasses fixed or getting new ones will be enough for this to clear itself up without outside help. My glasses have had this slanting issue for a few years though and I never really thought about it, so maybe it's been like this too long for it to heal up by itself. I don't know. I just don't want someone to be potentially operating near my eye, really.

I'm gonna go to the doctor about it, I just wanted to get this off my chest, that's all.
>>
I'm done. That's all. I'm fucking done.
>>
File: 1476934918765.jpg (138KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476934918765.jpg
138KB, 500x500px
I just hope everyone i've wronged would forgive me.
>>
>>17688055
You could have gotten better. You truly could have but you are sick. When faced with a hard truth your mind freaks out and tells you to lie. You literally cannot take responsibility for your actions. You either avoid them, jokingly admit (sarcasm), or rationalize around the truth. When confronted about an affair committed months ago, you will say "I'm not cheating on you" because technically, you're not currently cheating. You cannot say "I didn't cheat on you" though.

It's amazing how the brain is able to protect itself from emotional pain and hurt.
>>
>>17688073
You would have to admit to it all first.
>>
>>17688073
Don't be such a bitch and own it like a man.
>>
The holocaust never happened, but I want it to happen again.
>>
>>17688075

Think you're mistaking me for somebody else, bud.
>>
>>17688110
really, no shit?

Like... really?

No shit?
>>
I’m obsessed with what people think of me. I pretend not to care but I do. Anytime I hear people laugh, I instinctively assume that there is something wrong with me. That they must be laughing at me. So many thoughts run through my mind. Is it my appearance? My demeanour? Maybe it’s the way I dress? It’s not rational or logical, I know. They’re probably not concerned about me, nor do they probably think much about me for that matter but I’m fixated about how everyone else sees me. I deliberately push people away because I can’t deal with this fixation but at the same time, I’m really fucking lonely.
>>
Is university a meme?I think it is,you spend 5-6years of your life hitting books and making shit $$$ only to fall short and switch to plan B.
>>
YOU FUCKING WHORE I HATE YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU PASSIVE AGGRESIVE TALK SMACK BEHIND MY FUCKING BACK BITCH I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE YOU CUNT FUCK OFF
>>
>>17687931
Midterm stress has caused my depression and anxiety to reappear worse than when it first came about when I was 15 (21 now). I keep having fucked up dreams that wake me up once or twice a night and last night after work I had my first anxiety attack in a long time for no reason at all. Part of me is scared that this won't go away and I'm just having a hard time lately.
>>
I don't get why I keep welcoming you back with warm arms. This time I decided to skip the small talk, I don't give a shit about the Ahsoka Tano book, bitch, I want fucking answers. Fuck outta my face with "stuff going on" I could still see you playing video games online, you don't suddenly block and unfriendly someone because due to "life". I asked if I had somehow made you or him mad, or upset in any way, because if I did I wanted to fix it, you ignored that but when I asked why you specifically left me you responded with "reasons". Fuck you dude.
>>
I am so fucking tired of parentless edgy middle schoolers on concerts. I want to have a good time but no matter how much I try to distance myself from them they're always there.
>"IM SO DRUNKKGKGKGKGKF XDDDDDDD"
>"WEED WEED WEED WEED"
>12 year old boys in Monster caps, bro tanktops and khaki pants humping and groping everybody
>"OMG LOOK AT THAT LOSER DANCINGGGG XDDDD OMG KILL YOURSEEEELF LOLLLL"
>when you ignore their comments on how you're enjoying yourself, they'll start calling you and tapping your shoulder or pushing you "oopsieee!!! Sorryyyy XDDD"
>"MOSH PIT! MOSH PIT! MOSH PIT!"
>million kids passing out and throwing up on you or in front of you after one beer
>kids spilling drinks on you and laughing/mocking you about it rather than apologizing
>always starting fights

This is worse than fucking kindergarten, I just want to see my favourite band. Not even post curfews hours and ticket prices keeps these shits away.
>>
>>17687950
ask her out. nothing more. nothing less
>>
>>17688729
Meh. Already did. Actually had it copied.

Girl behaves noticeably different towards me than towards other people.
She seems kinda shy or nervous almost. But she is always "busy" when I try to meet up with her. (but claims that we should hangout, but never gets back to me)

I really don't know what her deal is.

If she saw me as just a friend, she would probably treat me the same as any other friend

If she saw me as more, then I would think that she would wanna do something one on one, and get back to me about meeting up

If she saw me as neither, she wouldn't carry on long conversations with detailed replies. Wouldn't claim that we should hang out, wouldn't have given me her number without hesitation

Shit she does or did towards me:

>She is shy, and kinda doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes.

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.

Last spoke almost two weeks ago.

> "Hey, are you free anytime soon? I would like to grab coffee and chat"

> "Hey! I'll have to get back to you on it. Taking 7 classes this semester on top of working the two jobs and getting stuck babysitting this weekend has been filling up my schedule."

> "No worries. I just figured that we should meet up soon"

> "Definitely!"
>>
I have a crush on my unimate. She is nothing spectacular in terms of looking, pretty mediocre, default body and somewhat odd face with protruding upper gums and straight nose, just like a plank. Shit, what captivates me is her sense of humor, mixed with being bossy and dominating. Every conversation seem to be easygoing.

Please, get out of my head.
>>
>>17687931
Does crying and sobbing help?

I don't mean throwing a tantrum because mommy didn't buy me both the toy and the candy.

I felt depressed today and I read this page and something hit close to home and I actually started shedding some tears and sobbing and burying my face in my hands. I felt a little better after, but I'm not sure if it's because I changed the page or because the crying helped me relieve some form of stress.

Would actually wailing and breaking down help me get over my current mental blockade?
>>
>>17688925
Yes, let it out
>>
I can't wait to ask her out on Saturday . Hopefully she says yes .
>>
My wife loves me more than I love her and we both know it.
>>
The fuck man. This girl, I'm not sure if she likes me or not. I'm totally lost.
She turned me down last year, but we remained friends. Then this month she offered to clean my room. My room was a fucking mess. I'm a massive weeb and she so my room wasn't that much of a surprise. She found an old dakimakura that I replaced years ago and asked to have it. After we were done, she later texted me telling me that she was going to stuff it and sleep with it. The next day I went to her house and saw it washed and folded on her night stand.

The fuck man, why would anyone want someone's old dakimakura? Why would anyone want to clean someone's room? There are even more whys to this story.
>>
>>17687931
I honestly hate modern white women, really hate them.
>>
I fucking hate twitter but im tempted to make one again just to see the website explode when Trump loses & vice versa
>>
>>17688995
You don't need one to watch the chaos, familia
>>
Life is great and everyone should experience it to the fullesr. It might be full of effort, trials, failures and disappointment but it's also filled with happiness, good people, small victories and enjoyment.

But i dont care enough to see the value in mine. Not anymore.
>>
I see myself taking my life soon. It's sad and yet I know there's nothing I'll desire more to do. I hate this. I hate this so much.
>>
>>17689130
No. you just gotta think of a new goal to reach. Godspeed
>>
why did you let a rough patch erase years of amazing memories? so many great moments, so many smiles, so many adventures. what the fuck do you mean you don't know what you want? I know what I want. I want to skip work so we can have breakfast and watch E3. I want to go out into the streets with a microphone so we can record sounds and pretend we're making pretentious music. I want to fall asleep in my car listening to music with you while pretending we're not really feeling each other up. I want to pass out on the floor of my studio after eating a whole weed cake and listening to ser fire to flames. I want to ditch that boring ass party so we can fuck in the kitchen while there's nobody home. I want to play a best out of 30 games on ssb and have it be a perfect tie. I want to go all the way over to yours just for a single cigarette, just to see you for a bit. I want to hold your hand, looking nervously around us to see if anyone's seeing us. I want to scratch your head. I want to talk like we're so smart and everybody else is stupid. I want to see you prop your feet on the table and look sideways at me. I want to send you cringey otter pictures. I want to pretend I hate your animes when we both know I enjoy the fuck out of them. But I guess you don't know what you want. The hard part for me is that I know exactly what I want. Just hurry up and figure your shit out so I can clap and say "congratulations" and then you can tell me how much of a dork I am.
>>
>>17687931
I was raped by a woman, she was stronger than me, she made me drunk. My feminist friends mocked me and laughed at me. By the moment they realized what they were actually doing I had become strongly not-feminist.

While initially I had thought that I was strong, that I had no triggers, no depression, no problems from being raped. However I realized that the social stigma of not agreeing actually is ruining my life.

I feel like I'm lying about my positions on issues all the time. I have become unable to believe in news stories.

I feel extremely disenfranchized by everything. I had problems getting partners before, but now I feel like I have a complete inability to be intimate, to be open with any human being.

I feel crushingly alone.

And I can't even be angry with her. She just grinded against me against my will for a long time while I begged her to stop repeteadly, trying to push her off me. I feel that was nothing in comparizon with what society is doing to me right now.
>>
>>17689188
No one deserves to be raped, boy or girl, im sorry you had to go through that. And fuck those faggot ass friends for making fun of you, she assaulted you man, your friends should be backing you up instead of being fucking cucks

t. A girl
>>
>>17687931
I want her to live god dammit. I want her to live so bad. I want her to be healthy again. I would rather be the one who's dying if it means that she and my best friend stay happy forever.

Why her? Just why the fuck is this shit happening? I don't know what to do.
>>
File: aquifer_types.png (420KB, 1004x411px) Image search: [Google]
aquifer_types.png
420KB, 1004x411px
The most grueling part of my major is next quarter, and I'm scared shitless to be completely honest. And I want to do undergraduate research on top of all that. Hint: the image
>>
Spencerrrrrr
>>
Unbeknownst to our two other roommates, my roommate and I are dating and fucking in his room all the damn time. He's ten years older than I am. I have no regrets.
>>
File: 1426124327367.gif (455KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1426124327367.gif
455KB, 500x371px
Overthinking is honestly, the stupidest thing I tend to do when I'm faced with the situation of liking another person. I literally sabotage myself by closing off the world around me with my thoughts, but there's no need to do that, since life is pretty short and if I don't at least try things, I'll end up regretting them for the rest of my life. Even if I make mistakes along the way, I have to forgive myself and just move on.
>>
Two dreams I am kinda wondering why they occured

>One
That was a stupidly short dream. It lasted all of 10seconds.

It was just me walking past my "crush" and just smiling at each other.

Whats odd is that it is a version of her from like a year ago. Not the current version of her.

>Two

>Add this girl I am interested in on Facebook
>Go to her house soon after
>Heads down to basement
>Shes down there, on a sofa, with 3 of her brothers (Has 5-7 siblings in reality)
>Sit down between her and her older brother
>The girl and I begin making out there
>That goes on for a couple minutes.
>We stop, and I comment on her big ass family
>For some reason a friend of mine is upstairs, and shows up for no reason.
>>
>>17687931
i just asked someone out casually over a fucking text

im too scared to check my phone which vibrated awhile ago
>>
>>17687931
I should have let her do it. I shouldn't have let her drag me down with her.
>>
>>17689305
They know.
>>
I'm a fuckin junkie
>>
>>17689380
I think they know that we like each other, but not that we're actively fucking.
>>
>>17687931
I don't normally post but here it goes
>4 year anniversary tomorrow
>engaged
>mention Afew weeks ago falling out of love
>agree to wait and see
>still feel things not working out

We agreed next month we will decide if it's over. We are both good people but we spent a majority of the relationship trying to find the love we had. We don't fight or yell, it's sad two good people can't make it work.
Anybody been here?
>>
I support racial equality as much as I can, especially blacks, but for fuck sake guys...

Stop behaving like thug life is cool like you're too good for the people around you. I'm over it. I'm sick of defending the image of people who wear their pants around their knees and rap about guns.
>>
>>17689369
Check it! They'll think youre ignoring them/playing games
>>
>>17689369
Fucking check it.
>>
>tfw when parents won't let me dorm because anything over 15k is too much and I slacked off in HS so no scholarships
>The only reason that I'm a khhv right now is because i had a 7pm curfew all through HS and couldn't go anywhere where fun drunk people were even though I got along decently with "cool" kids during school
>Now I have to live at home for 4 more years and can't come out of my shell
>I have a 8pm curfew now so I can't do anything and it's not like I'm gonna make freinds because I go to a shitty north Jersey commuter school and everyone hangs out with freinds from HS and all mine moved out
>I'm gonna miss out on being young and I can't stand it I'm so fucking hopeless and miserable and the freinds I had weren't even freinds just some fucking losers that didn't even want to have a good life
>I can't even tinder because you need pictures of you doing stuff with freinds which I don't have anymore and I'm not a 10/10 so I can't get laid without something backing it up
>I missed out on youth when I graduate its gonna be too late for first relationships everyone will be wayy ahead of me with life experiences

The fact that i missed out on everything a young person can do is fucking unbearable
I haven't had an actual conversation anyone in weeks
It's only necessary stuff. People actually started counting how many times I smile since it's gotten so rare and they bring it up.as a joke. I just want to have fun and have a social life and stay out late and have fun. I don't even care about getting laid I just wanna go to partys and get drunk and high with other people and do.things people my age are doing instead of lying in bed all.day. vidya and anime don't even fill.the void anymore and I just wait around untill I'm sleepy. God I hate my life so much. I have no fucking direction and I haven't had a fun conversation or hung out with anyone in a long time.
The loneliness is so fucking unbearable.
I cried myself to sleep.for the first time.in my life last night
>>
I loved you and I wanted so much more for you. I'm sorry you didn't realize that just because women find me attractive that doesn't mean I'm a player. I really wished things could have worked out.
>>
i hate my body and i hate to fall in love, i feel so stupid thinking that i'm the only one feeling that way and i'm only annoying her with my messages
>>
This is all balls and my own fault.
I have to learn to deal with this if I want to keep on living.
>>
Honesty, I just don't want to different from everyone else anymore. I can't connect to people which in conversation. Because of this, I have no gf or friends. I don't know what to do. I wish I could change myself.
>>
>>17689197
>A girl
kys
>>
I kinda want to die. Not actually planning to or anything though.
I'm afraid of telling my parents or my therapist because I don't want anybody to freak out and it really bothers me when people worry about me.
>>
File: 1476541814476.jpg (519KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1476541814476.jpg
519KB, 1350x1800px
I'm a fool falling for the same old lies, aren't I?

I pray you are not using me again. Ifya' ain't doin this for yourself, for me, then prepare for a murder/suicide. Have the feeling your change of heart is because he disappointed you so you're coming back to your safety.

Inabout few months after I've made you a better person you're just going to leave me and try for one of your crushes again.

Don' do that to me again.
>>
Okay so we aren't going out tomorrow (i knew it already) but I am going to ask how you feel about me. If you share the feelings that I have well that's just spectacular! but if you don't, well i will leave you alone from now on.

Until tomorrow "boo"
>>
Happy Birthday to me.
I literally spent all day alone, my Dad didn't even call, my mom didn't even said "happy bday"
>>
>>17689844
You just confessed your love to someone else. Why go for an ex
>>
I feel like shit because I don't know how I feel about relationships. I've only been in one real one, and it was complete shit. I had pretty bad depression through most of it, and the girl treated me like shit, which made it worse. I came to view relationships as such a negative thing, I avoided them for years. Which didn't make much of a difference, because almost every other girl I've been interested in has just rejected me outright.

And that really sucks, because a part of me wants to be in one. I hate being alone. I've been trying to date recently, and it's always ended up badly for me, because it turns out girls always have better things to do than be with me. And I'm seriously getting too old to be this inexperienced when it comes to dating; I have no idea what I'm doing. For how much I've heard I'm a great catch, I'm pretty sure me being such an awkward fuckup is why I can't make anything happen. Yesterday, I met a girl who my friend wanted to set me up with. She was awesome, and things seemed to go well (even my friend said I did fine), but I can't help but think I fucked something up. And even if I didn't, I don't know if I actually want anything to happen, because I know she'll end up losing interest in me at some point, since everyone does.
>>
I miss you man. I don't know why you did it and I don't think I ever will. I just wish I could talk to you one last time.

Why was I not good enough for you? Why did you have to go behind my back and cheat on me? Why did my friends not tell me about? I contemplated suicide for a while after what you did, then I decided that wasn't going to solve anything. Now I just live with goal of showing you up and making you want me back. It's a bitter existence, but it's my existence.
>>
>>17688460
I'm insecure too. So much preoccupied thoughts of how others see me that I'm contrived in my behavior. It poisons my mind. It stems from a pathological or deep seated fear of being exposed of any kind of faults. I have a self worth that's in the hands of other people so I constantly seek external valudation that I'm okay as a person if not great or worth friendship.
>>
>>17689859
I did confess but I don't know if she likes me or is playing me. Thats why i'm going to ask tomorrow to see how it goes.
>>
I wish I could just actually show my emotions to somebody. I'm not worried about being in a relationship, and everything in my life is great atm, but I just cant allow myself to feel. I watch anime and I see the connections that the characters have to each other and it makes me feel so detached from others. I can work hard and get good grades and do everything right, but I will never experience the levels of trust and connection that I see behind that screen. I wish I could laugh or sing without composing my voice. I wish I could cry when I feel sad without worrying what other people will think. Im just a fucking coward, I swear that I'd be happier being riddled with bullets than crying in public. I love being male, but fuck this aspect of masculinity, it prevents me from ever being fully human.
>>
Got my first handjob, worse than i expected. Either I was going too soft because she didnt grab hard enough, or it was burning up because she is strangling it.
>>
I'm still really considering transitioning into becoming a man. It's something I've wanted since I was still in the single digits and once I learned it was a real thing people could do I've wanted it but partly living in the closet to most of my family as well as general insecurities has kept me from going ahead. Plus I'm feeling like I'm getting too old to start?
I'm with a guy right now and he struggles with the idea of my cutting my hair short so I know I'd be killing off a lot of relationships between family and friends if I started at this.
Still, if I've wanted this for more than half my lifetime maybe I should?
>>
>>17689952

>smoking hot
>tgirl

Pick one.
>>
>>17688764

Wow, that's similar to a situation with my friend that you described. Here's my context, maybe it might help you.

I noticed her being noticeably more reserved around me. She would hug other guys, stand close to them, but to me, never. I've hugged her I think 3 times. Me and her knew a lot about each other, our interests, and our behaviors extremely quickly and we both seem very relaxed one on one. She was always busy when I would try to do something with her, and never texted me first either.

I said fuck it one day, put all the cards on the table, and literally told her an exact time, day, place etc for a coffee date. She said, "Sure, no problem!"

I get a message from her like 3 days later since I want to confirm she's not going to flake, and she hits me with this - "I'm in a rough patch right now since my previous boyfriend X that you know actually cheated on me. I'm just not emotionally all there, and I'm just not interested in relationships or dating right now."

I called her out on this cause I was sick of the entire swerving me and said, "Don't do that "right now" show. It's a yes or no, either you like me or you don't. You're going to keep my wondering, saying, "Maybe I have a chance with her in the future!" Straight up, yes or no?"

"I don't like you as anything more than a friend. You're a special friend and mean a lot to me, but romantically, no, I'm sorry, I can't see us being together now or any time in the future. I just don't see you like that, and coupled with the emotional stress I have right now, I can't definitively say that will always hold true, but don't count on it. I'm really sorry."

And I said thanks, we talked a bit about her boyfriend, and she cried to me, and that was the closest we've ever been. I've not contacted her first in months now, and I only talk to her when I run into her on campus, and even then I've stopped even that. I hope it gives you something to think about, anon. Good luck.
>>
>>17689965
>>17688764

Oh, and I forgot one thing - her lack of contact with me wasn't actually HER lack of contact. As in, I asked her about it, and she told me she thought the same thing about me, as if I was scared of touching her or something.

I don't understand how since I never saw her actually be approached by the other guys to hugs them or whatever, most of the time she was the one doing it to them and never to me. But she might honestly not be as physical or different because she might feel you're the one being different.
>>
File: 309172153.jpg (79KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
309172153.jpg
79KB, 500x702px
>>17689948
Go for it if it means you being you.
>>17689957
You fell for someone less attractive than this (pic related)
>>
I can't imagine what it would be to be loved. The idea almost feels wrong. Frightening. As though I would be the object of someone else's waste.

To imagine anyone looking at me and feeling anything emotionally or intimately positive, like love, care, desire, or insecurity. The idea of someone putting thought or effort into their appearance for a date or something, because they placed value in the experience and wanted to do it for themselves / me.

I just can't. It feels so foreign and wrong. I fear in the back of my mind it sets in motion drives to dismantle the situation and keep the person away. I have watched myself.
>>
I realized why I stopped talking to our old mutal friend. It's because I still have feelings for her. I know we've been dating for over 4 years now but when we bumped into her that day, I was riddled with so many emotions. Affection, anger, shock, regret, but mostly guilt. Because I know you care about me and I appreciate everything you've done for me. But I dont feel right about us being together anymore. Perhaps I'll never know if she has feelings for me and maybe I never will. I feel terrible for not getting her out of my head
>>
I *really* want to get head from her, her eyes are gorgeous.
>>
I'm not as stupid as I seem! Being around you just makes me freeze and scatter my brain for something to say, which ultimately results in dumb small talk but the truth is there are many things I want to talk to you about!!
>>
I feel incapable right now.
I feel stuck.
I have no idea what to do, or what it will take to get out of this.

Maybe I'm just thinking this too much
>>
>>17689974
ease up. foreign isnt always bad, and nor is change
>>
>>17690056

She's probably caught on and thinks it's funny or something

My friend/previous crush a while back told me she thought it was funny how I'd freeze up sometimes.
>>
Donald trump and hillary are both in cahoots and are part of the Illuminati or something, this is fucking crazy. College and working is a never ending death trap and my boyfriend wont stop cheating on me. I want to hide from the world and eat mexican food and watch animal planet but instead im a fucking verbal punching bag for the entire world. I have a coworker who wont stop making comments about my weight every day, and I wonder if he knows it makes me want to jump off a bridge
>>
I'm ready to kill myself but need to figure out the logistics. Don't want my family to find me. Don't want it to be too gruesome or painful.
>>
OK, I wish you would be more supportive and stop trying to get in the way of my happiness. I'm feeling really jealous vibes and resentment from you. Maybe she does like the same music taste as you. But music taste isn't the defining factor of a relationship. Maybe if you had shown appreciation and support in the past for the things I like, I would have returned the favour too. Which I did. So why do you have to be so negative towards us both?
>>
>>17690088
I don't know.

It seems I've begun to have mixed states again. I was off balance and met someone from the past, which almost feels like a different life. We talked, but of course I immediately receded and refused to meaningfully connect, if connect at all. Mixing past and present makes me very uncomfortable. The two versions of myself are not compatible. Thus I have less problems with new people. Not that past or present ever really knew much about me.

I'm likely experienced as present, but impenetrable. And it shows in my interactions and the patterns that form.

Oh well. I just feel emotionally conflicted. I've been intellectually and emotionally isolated for a long time. Most of me doesn't want to change, but it reminds me that I could, and maybe should.
>>
File: Cringe_c4be1c_5522783.jpg (152KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe_c4be1c_5522783.jpg
152KB, 774x1032px
Hey, K-boy.

I think you're pathetic for letting me go so easily. But it's exactly what I expected, and it's exactly why I dumped you. Because I knew you didn't care enough to try to keep me around. Because you were willing to drop me, because you could imagine your life without me in it. I was not a necessary element, I was an accessory. And someone as insecure as me can't deal with that lack of safety.

While I knew you were this way, deep down I hoped I was wrong. You disappointed me. I want to slap you, make love to you and slap you again for being a weak idiot.

I'll let go in due time, probably in a year or so.
>>
I may come back in a few years, if I grow strong enough to be just an accessory in your life. I'd have to be the kind of person who could stand on her own and wouldn't need you, the kind of person who wouldn't want to worship you. I can't be good until then, because the threat of being thrown away was always looming when I was with you and it overshadowed everything else.
>>
>>17689855
Happy BIrthday anon :)
>>
I'm lonely and as much as I like the idea of having a friend to do shit with I'm too self-absorbed and have shit social skills. Fairly sure I'm going to be alone the rest of my life. Is there anything I can do to work on this? I've been trying to think 'outside' of myself lately and it sort of helps.
>>
My ex still wanted to be friends. Ignored her for a day and figured it could be interesting so I replied.

The bitch didn't reply quick enough so I've deleted her from my life.

Clearly this abortion of a friendship isn't worth even attempting.
>>
>>17687931

I've decided to kill myself and I'm getting everything in order to not leave any questions. I'm scared but I also can't live like this anymore and I don't want to keep trying to pretend that "things will get better". it fucking doesnt. I live a life of wasted potential. ultimately the guilt of my past is why I can't move forward and if my loved ones knew about it, they'd surely condemn me as well. I know I was born like this.hardwired to sexual,destructive and addictive behaviors. what I really want for people to understand after I die is that some of us just can't "get it right".

I think about how much pain it's going to put everyone through but even then I know that taking my life is the only way I can rectify the mistake I am. my sins are too great to carry and too heinous for redemption. in a way I'm flattered that I'll have such an effect on people but I'll know it was only for someone they thought I was.
>>
>>17690251
So... what the hell you done?
>>
>>17690251
Have you tried to correct your wrongs? And what exactly have you done that's making you feel this way?
>>
File: normal_00523.jpg (62KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
normal_00523.jpg
62KB, 400x225px
I used to be friends with this guy since I was in grade 8 and as of 2014 we stopped seeing each other. Now just 2 months ago he messaged me asking to hangout. I hung out with him, catched up. And now he's been messaging me almost daily asking to hangout. He's trying to be my bestfriend. After 2 years of going our own ways he's acting like we should just be best friends again. The reality is, I've kinda moved on and have grown tired of him, and this guy is a insecure compulsive liar with issues. He tries to brag about his life to me regularly and makes up bullshit. When you've known someone for half your life, know what they're like, you can kinda tell when they're bullshitting you. I haven't seen him in 2 months. He goes ahead and messages me today, the first thing he says:
"Dude, I got a girlfriend today, you should meet her"
"I was talking to a guy who goes to your Jiu Jitsu gym, he said I should start training"
"I'm so busy with life! I just workout and work, sooo busy!!!"

No real conversation. No insight into anything happening in the world. No meaningful conversations. He just messages me telling me that he's doing X and he's doing Y and he's doing Z and he's so busy but I should hangout with him all the time because he's only not busy when I'm willing to hangout with him.
>>
It's been (1 week since you looked at me...lel)..it's been like 4 years since you left me for her and although I've grown stronger and independent because of it, I feel like I will never be able to trust someone again.

I was fine at first. I was so confident and I didn't need anyone. Now loneliness is setting in and I want to remember what it feels like to be loved again. To be there for someone, to remember what another person's touch even feels like. I had to turn into such a cold monster in order to survive my own thoughts. I ended up TOO independent. Now I'm just alone.

I want to be in another relationship but I'm scared. I'm scared I'll be left behind again, or worse, hurt somebody because of whom I've become.

I feel like...I should stay alone for everyone's sake. I never meant to end up this way. I just want to experience love again.
>>
I am seriously addicted to Mystic Messenger and it's ruining my life. I can't sleep or focus on anything but the game. It's harmless fun for the most part and it's not a game that can be played nonstop unless you pay, but sometimes I just stare at the screen and wait for a notification to pop up.

I've been single for a long time and I think this game is making me insane. It's embarrassing. But sometimes I put myself in whatever game I'm playing in order to "escape reality". This otome is my handicap for my lack of a relationship. And it's fucking dumb. I feel fucking dumb.
>>
I'm going to a student strike against something that I don't disagree with. Only because I signed a piece of paper that I didn't hesitate to sign without knowing what was fully going on.

All I can gather now is reactions from many uninformed individuals protesting on the streets, this time from a different perspective.
>>
>>17689855
Call them then. It was an important day for them too. Anon, you didn't have to do diddly-squat - your mom did all the work. Thank them. You'll feel better that you were the bigger person.

Or, I dunno. Throw a pity party. It's fashionable these days.
>>
I yearn to meet her in the flesh every passing day.

How can her absence bring me such a haunting feeling of incompleteness when I have never felt her presence to begin with?

I want to cherish her. The thought of being in her presence, hearing her lovable voice and witnessing her feminine emotivity brings me unparalleled peace and harmony.

Yet, I feel as if I am walking on quicksand, slowly burying myself. Her likeness is sought-after by many, - I am certain - and this is picking at my sanity. She is afar, an ocean away, yet, my craving for her bites at my roots as if I had known her all my life.

I should have never done this. I was convinced I wouldn't feel this pain ever again, but my bad judgement got the best of me.
>>
File: 1473911388622.jpg (147KB, 1148x746px) Image search: [Google]
1473911388622.jpg
147KB, 1148x746px
I'm being absurd. She owes me nothing, I never could've hoped to compete. I don't want to bear watching it unfold but I will. You want to know why? Because even if I don't feel particularly affectionate with her doesn't mean I don't love her.

Whatever.
>>
>>17689965
>>17689970
Interesting.

I suppose I could just say fuck it, and just tell her when and where. And see where that goes

And I think that there is a the chance of her being a bit messed up emotionally. Though probably not from a relationship. But more so from not having a Proper home in 4 years. (destroyed during Sandy, and still have not got the authorization for a rebuild)

And about the bit where it might be me being different, that is possible, but we never became that close. Only spoke before class, and met up once earlier in the day.
>>
>>17690251
Look you stupid cuck, if you're gonna off yourself, do it in an interesting way. Don't just slit your wrists or overdose. Do something weird. Get your name in the paper. You shouldn't kill yourself, but if you're gonna do it, go out with a bang.
>>
>>17690251
You're a pedophile, right? Yo, just because you molested some kid doesn't mean you should kill yourself. Write something about what it feels like to be the way you are before you die.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Now that i am much more confident in myself and relaxed at all times women are starting to get interested in me and it feels great.
>>
>>17690090
Actually it's a he and I'm a she, but I suppose that doesn't change much?

I also find it cute when someone acts that way towards me but it's that I absolutely can't help myself and act like a 14 year old with a crush that infuriates me. I have absolutely no control and in a defensive attempt at not embarrassing myself I just come off as distant and uninterested.

It's either being a cold bastard or a flustered tween, there's no inbeteeen
>>
So a friend killed herself a week ago. Apparently she bequeathed onto me some of her things.

Honestly... I'm not sure if its in bad taste to actually take the stuff. I feel like no matter what I'll do it will be disrespectful. Even if I take the stuff she "gave" to me, I wouldn't want to use it. The worst part is I don't even know her that well, we were basically more like long time acquaintances. I think we hung out outside of studying together like once.
>>
I've been trying not to but I probably should admit this to myself, I like her
>>
>>17689948
I started taking hormones at 21, that was 2 years ago. I like myself much more than I used to even though I still look girly (rarely getting taken for a girl though). Maybe the relationship thing wouldn't go that badly? Though your boyfriend definitely likes you as a girl. I was uncomfortable with that even though I like girls and never did anything with a man, you sure you feel OK in this kinda relationship?

Personally my social life got much more busy when I started looking like a guy, made me more confident and talkative and shit.
>>
I really need some help
>>
>>17690714
Tell me what you need help with.
>>
>>17690715
My work is intense, things keep going wrong so it causes me to be working more or less non-stop, this means I do get much time to relax, but that's life. My issue is that I believe this is taking too much of a toll on me and I'm becoming stupid:

I made this other thread >>17690704
It tells a story of myself paying for a new product, being given an old product and how I was too brain-dead to question it.

I just want to stop myself from doing such stupid shit?

I think that 24/7 working is making me brain-dead, but I could be wrong about that.
>>
>>17690731
Do you like your job? It sounds like you are stressing yourself out, stay in the moment instead of letting your mind wander and try to enjoy the tension of your job and try to relax in the stress, this will make you more clear headed which in turn will make you less 'brain-dead' as you call it.
>>
File: mlb86w392isx.jpg (58KB, 827x427px) Image search: [Google]
mlb86w392isx.jpg
58KB, 827x427px
I really miss how we used to talk. I really miss listening to your voice. I don't like how we just make awkward eye contact when we see each other. There's this voice in my head that always stops me from reaching out. It reminds me of how I'm never gonna be good enough.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17690784
I don't like my work and I'm not normally thinking about my work if I'm not doing it; I just think that my work takes a lot out of me and then when things like household appliances, or bills fucks up, then I use the little energy I have left and I'm think that leaves me completely brain-dead.
>>
>>17690372
You sound gay as fucking shit lmao
>>
I am a lonely V.
>>
>>17690882
vagina?
>>
>>17690372
OOHH OHH STACY BE MINE
Her likeness is sought after by many.
That says it all, fucking get a clue.
>>
>>17687931
I want to die
But i wanna live forever
I want to sleep for all eternity
But i wanna stay awake and experience every single moment
I want to cry all the time
But i wanna be happy
This world we live in fucking suck
But it's so great and beautiful

Why doesn't anyone understand me?
Why doesn't i understand me..
>>
Since we're all doomed, I can't give a fuck about anything anymore.
>>
So I was correctively raped 6 months ago by a guy who goes to my school who I thought was my friend. My mom found out and she's trying to force me to press charges when I do not want to (I know it sounds weird but bear with me). I was healing from the trauma just fine by moving on with my life but having to relive it every time I talk about it is re opening the wound and setting me back. I'm worried she's going to do.somethimg extreme like cut me off financially (she's very controlling) if I don't press charges but I really do not want to rehash all this in court. I'm also pretty sure there's a US law that says rape victims aren't obligated to press charges against their rapist.
>>
>>17690960
Which is ridiculous because you not pressing charges means he'll get more chances to rape because obviously he can get away with it.

Whatever it's your thing to deal with I didn't get raped my condolences. If it helps you live with it so be it.
>>
It's driving me nuts. This girl I'm going after is playing so many games with me. I know it's her personality and i really like her otherwise. But god damn the more and more she messes with me the less interested im becoming
>>
>>17689416
As am I, brother.

H is the one thing in my life to bring me happiness, even if it is not real.
>>
He took the time to stop and show me something he thought I would be interested in seeing.
A small gesture and hardly anything special, but it makes me very happy to know that I'm still something in his life.
>>
>>17690701
I'm a fair bit older than 21. I worry that by putting it off I'll just continue living in a way that I may not entirely be happy with, but at the same time I do, actually, make a pretty cute girl and I don't always hate that either.
It leaves me feeling really confused sometimes despite that mostly I think I would be happier with a bit less estrogen flowing.

And my relationship is pretty rocky. He's 100% straight and, while he says he's okay with the LBGT community and whatnot, he says some stuff that's actually really insulting from time to time. I'm fairly confident that even lightly mentioning my feelings, never mind intentions or wants, would start up a firestorm.

There also comes the weird confusion of my sexuality where I like men, women, and a few flavours in between all just fine, but I have no idea how a guy would react towards a trans guy hitting on him? Like, is that a gray area for gay/bisexual men? It's a conversation I wish I could have with some people but I'm not up for the awkward feelings that might follow so 4chan is all I got right now.
>>
>>17690960
The only reason I would say to push through with the charges would be to try to prevent him from doing that from someone else that might not be as strong as you to be able to move on from the event.
>>
>>17690278
Friend, me too. This game is making me reconsider everything I ever said making fun of the fucking losers in /jp/ and their waifus. Seven has turned me into a 3dpd-er.
Now I'm the fucking loser.
I haven't slept properly in weeks.
I'm so lonely.
>>
>>17691295
>>17689416
You are the people poisoning small towns all over my region. Just go die already, and take your piece of shit dealers down with you. Murder-suicide, and everyone wins. I'm so tired of watching everyone around me get hooked and OD, one by one. I can't fucking take it anymore.
>>
I had a thought just now that masturbation promotes narcissism.

Maybe there's something to that.
>>
Woke up at 5am and was having such a nice day for a change until everyone else woke up.
>>
So here's the deal: the only girl i've ever loved (and still love) started dating a dude who's pretty much the splitting image of me (same name, we both study language in college, we both dropped out of game design major after the first year, hell, we even have the same fucking dick size), i don't know what i'm doing with my life, i can't get a job with my first degree (music production), can't get a translation or a revision job because i'm still in the second semester and i really need the fucking money, all i do is stay at home all day after class watching YT videos. I hate my fucking life and i know it's pathetic as shit.
>>
>>17692010
Take another toke...feels good man.
>>
File: conan doing slave labor.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
conan doing slave labor.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>17690715
>>17690731
Sounds like buyers remorse. lol Take time off and give yourself time to do things you enjoy#weekends

Or just drink or play vidyagames
>>
>>17690731

You're not wrong

>“The man whose whole life is spent in performing a few simple operations, of which the effects are perhaps always the same, or very nearly the same, has no occasion to exert his understanding or to exercise his invention in finding out expedients for removing difficulties which never occur. He naturally loses, therefore, the habit of such exertion, and generally becomes as stupid and ignorant as it is possible for a human creature to become. ”
>>
>>17692125
How'd you know?
>>
I'm sorry. I ruined your chance. I know that you won't love me. I know that you hate me so much. I'm fucked up. You didn't say anything but I know. I just know. If we meet again somehow, I want to say my sincere apologize for you before I probably leave, even though that thing was already happened a long time ago. I'm too stupid to realize that.
I'm really sorry. I was being too aggresive. I really hope that we will meet again, just you and I. But I know that it would be almost impossible.
>>
Well I was having a decent time helping you celebrate your birthday at my house until you casually talked about the guy you cheated on me with. Have a fucking good one and enjoy the coke and these presents I got for you.
>>
Feeling somewhat mixed. Had a decent first date. Something light and easy.
Now she wants lunch but she's setting it up, so I feel like that's entering into the FZ. I don't want that.
>>
This happened over over summer with I girl I am interested in.

>I invited her to hang out with a friend and I on short notice.
>She said she was busy, sisters graduation. (Turns out it was true)
>For some reason I did not trust her.
>So I sent her "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hangout, just tell me"
>She did not respond to that accusation. (understandably)
>A month and a half later I decided to apologize. It basically went like
Me- "Hey, I'm sorry for what I said. I was not right for me to accuse you of that"

Her- "Hey, Thanks! I appreciate the apology. I've just been very busy over the summer"

>doesn't seem to be any real lasting affects from that. Everything resumed as usual.
>>
I'm female, fat and not doing anything about it :)
>>
>>17690597
Damn, I wish you all the best anon, my problems don't compare at all. Came here because im craving a drink @ work.
>>
File: mirror.jpg (67KB, 698x465px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
67KB, 698x465px
>>17692321
Use it. Esp if you were doing drugs with that person, they would want to see the person they were last doing drugs with doing drugs with the things they were last doing drugs with.

Ie get that mirror or trey or pipe or pill bottle
>>
>>17692243
Was it clear that it was a date?
Then her being proactive is super good.

Girls asking you out is really rare.
Just go.
But don't forget that you're supposed to gearing up to a sexual relationship.

It's the second date so be physically close.
>>
>>17692302
This is likely a troll but this attitude makes me angry.
The "I'm showing it to the system by being fat" attitude.

It's like cutting off your hand and acting that you're clever and smart for telling people who think that two hands are usesful
>>
>>17692302
ok? we don't care because u'll just die earlier than us in the long run and suffer alot lol

enjoy ur shit food
>>
>>17687931
Might be falling in love with my bestfriend. She has a boyfriend and Im a girl. Hoping for the best
>>
>>17689130
you can make it. dont leave us . the world needs u
>>
>>17692364

Fat people make you angry because you're a rabid ideologue who has to have someone to hate to make yourself feel better.

It's more like someone won't stop hounding you because you did cross the street at the cross walk, and everything in your life is bad because you don't cross the street at the cross walk, and the world is shit because of all the people who don't cross the street at the cross walk, and me saying lol I don't care I'm going to continue to

>>17692370

Oh no, I'll die a whole 1-3 years earlier than you! At least I'll have good food to take my mind of my suffering :)
>>
I'm always paranoid that people are laughing at me, because of my hair or the way I dress. I hear people laughing in the halls at school and instantly think they're laughing at me. Finally expressed my feelings towards a girl and got lied to and turned down. Every time I saw her I kind of just froze up. After about a month and a half of thinking it over, told her and rejected. Things are kinda shit.
>>
>>17692428
You feel what everyone feels.

Or at least what I do.
I hear normies are able to turn that off and just do it anyways.

I need alcohol to do that
>>
>>17692420
not really.
i dont mean to be rude but ---
i hate fat people because its not easy to get that fat and i dont get it

and honestly fat people make it worse for us fit people because they smell, dont fit, breed their fat, eat our tax $, eat too much food than they need, dont do shit, smell, cant do things on their own, expensive large coffins, they cant do anything because they are living marshmellows and will keep gaining weight until they die a suffering death because their bones will crush under all the skin and fat.

can u just eat a salad and get healthy. i care about people and fat people to but id rather them stop ruining themselves or atleast not in public anymore lol.
>>
Okay I really didn't get the answer I wanted but you care about me so...well I really don't know howj I feel honestly. You told me if I would wait forl you but I don't think you understand why i'm trying so hard now.well until monday, I don't know what to do anymore ha

Crazy crazy
>>
>>17692436

If it's not easy then why are the vast majority of people fat? And don't say you're a Eurofag and every is skinny, the entire world is getting fatter and you'll soon be at American levels. Fat is the norm, the world have changed, deal with it.

The only fat people who smell are the ones who don't bath. The rest of your points are bullshit, and you vastly over estimate the number of tax dollars you spend on us. There are plenty of things that cost more money to you and me, like smokers, people who are into sports especially extreme sports, drunk drivers, drinkers period, people who work in manufacturing or construction, illegals, etc. but I know damn well you don't fly into a frothy rage every time you see one of them.

I don't want to eat a salad for every meal, most people don't want to eat a stupid fucking salad for every meal, that's a shit way to live and stop demanding people live it because otherwise they offend your delicate sensibilities.
>>
>>17692453
lol what.

this person is obviously fat

but to each their own body idgaf what u do with urs but im not living mine for a future of discomfort and saggy fat skin in the end
>>
>dad always goes to sleep at 8 pm
>its 11 pm and hes still awake downstairs

FUCK OFF
GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU CUNT
>>
I miss my family
>>
So, Eminem dropped a new single today. And even after 14 years, this man is still fucking brilliant.

>repeats 9th grade three times
>writes intelligent, cohesive, real shit
>some other asshole graduates HS w/ a 4.0
>writes about the usual "big booty bitches" garbage
I am so above anyone who listens to the latter. Hell, I'm above most plebeians simply by virtue of also listening to industrial, EBM, gabber, and darkpsy.

The less power the government has, the better. Morals are not universal. The two-party system is a distraction. The age of consent is just silly, and needs to be repealed & replaced w/ something better. Feminism is cancer. I have yet to be redpilled on George Soros. I do not entrust Beck w/ my knowledge of him, and see him as a financial role model. However, most of my role models are fictional, or not even human. As are my heroes. Jones is not a shill. Beck is a traitor. Savage knows his shit too. French sounds awful. I'm going to bed.

Filthy mortals. You may bow to me.
>>
>>17692428
It'll be ok. I find humor in people that laugh at others. Whether they are or not, it helps to laugh it off.
>>
I've been on 4chan since 2009ish. Been dating my bf since 2014 and introduced him to 4chan. I've rotated boards a lot except for my home board, and every time I mention to my boyfriend a thread/post on a new board I've started to lurk, he starts visiting it. I know, because he posts retarded shit everywhere. I can clearly tell it is him because he will post OC that gives me terrible second hand embarrassment.
>>
>>17692590
He sounds like a redditor
>>
>>17692590

>2009

Newfags get out
>>
>>17692481
He probably likes watching tv or reminiscing, leave your dad be, you're going to miss him and your family someday..
>>
I miss my best friend.

He got married to a woman he met only a year ago.

I sound jealous. But, I can't deny that I miss him
>>
I wish my life does not end!!!???
>>
Jose,

You're gross. You fawn over any girl remotely similar to your ex-girlfriend, even when it's something even as trivial as location. You regret breaking up with her, yet never displayed any spine to be able to tell her this directly. Instead you used other people as punching bags when your regret got too much for you to bear, and you fawn over anyone remotely similar. She spent far too much time pining for you, too, yet even then you had no common sense to actually fix your mistake, you just continued with your sick games then wondered why it came back to bite you. When you claim to be done with somewhere, that doesn't mean you're supposed to continue going there just to drop vague remarks about anyone remotely similar to her.

You're a disgusting person, and you don't ever stop to think about the people you involve in your sick games until it's too late and they take personal offense to it. Then you act as if you were the one wronged because they took offense.

If you don't have the spine to actually tell her that you regret breaking up with her and fixing your dumb mistake, then cut your dumb vague shit out, stop playing games with other people and preferably stay gone from where you claimed you wouldn't go anymore.
>>
Spilled some salt.

I was putting it back in the cabinet and it was like it got slapped out of my hand.
>>
I'm an alcoholic.
>>
>>17692684
It's okay, D.
>>
>>17692688
I don't think it is.

I went almost 3 weeks without a drink.
I was feeling good.
But the moment I felt comfortable in my new location, I started right up again.

Being drunk just feels better than being sober.
I think I'll always try to be drunk if I can afford to be
>>
>>17692696
Don't give up, you'll be OK/ you can make it
>>
>>17687931
I don't care
>>
File: IMG_20161021_221535.jpg (196KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_221535.jpg
196KB, 1280x960px
>>17692696
You should switch to marijuana. Much healthier!
>>
>tfw you were gonna make plans over the weekend
>tfw they never responded
>tfw you know you aren't the center of the world and it shouldn't bother you but you still feel like killing yourself
>>
>>17692204
>>>/adv//
Why do you never reply to me
I am now veeery drunk and high on coke
>>
>>17692777
Nice trips.

But it sounds like you got a busy fucking bee nest of relationships.
No one gets coke in a vacuum.

As one drunk man to another, if someone cheats on you, expecting a birthday party to change that is pretty optimistic.
>>
Fuck you, you fat motherfucker piece of shit. Hope u die.
>>
>>17692824
Parent?
>>
I can't stop thinking about my ex. He just popped into my brain one day out of the blue and now here I am having dreams about him and shit. I'm in a great fucking relationship now, but this dude just like ruined my life and I don't think I'm over the shit he put me through yet. I can never get closure from him. Anytime I think about my weight gain I think of him, anytime I think about dying my hair, or someone talks about LA, or wanting to lose weight, or feeling ugly. He made my self-esteem so low and now it' struggle to accept myself. I hate him, but I also hate how I miss his nagging about me losing weight. People sure can fuck you up.
>>
>>17692852
You look to put blame about how you are to things in the past but that's not really achievable.

The past is a wasteland.
You attribute causes to it but that's not really true.
There is no substance to the past.

What are you now? Be it. Be it right the fuck now.
The past is a long streak of ignorance.
>>
>>17692862
That is very poetic and truthful..
>>
>>17691915
Spoken like one truly ignorant.

I hope you find some measure of peace, Anon.
>>
how do you do things? like, how do you just do it? how? how is it possible to do things without being forced to by other people? how do you have goals or motivation? why can't people just tell me what I'm good at and the exact steps for what I need to do for the rest of my life in order to not be miserable? why are people telling me to go back to school for things that i'm too fucking retarded to even begin to wrap my brain around even if i can get the energy to start engaging the tasks that are doing schoolwork, which is impossible if I'm still working a job that has put me in this position of basically being an empty brain body? Why did I go to school for what I did in the first place? Why am I still employed at this shit-tier job? How have I not been fired? I wish I could quit but I can't just not be employed because that'll just make things worse. How do you make the feeling of feeling like you're forcing yourself to do even the most minute things, like brush your teeth and shower (and sometimes taking hours to do them) go away? How the fuck can people do 10x of what I do in a day when I feel like a zombie 100% of the time? just how???
>>
>>17692191
Because it was an idiotic, pseudo-intellectual comment; unthinking stream of consciousness. This occurs often when injecting marijuanas...

Pro-Tip: For masturbation to promote narcissism, one would have be thinking of, or viewing, themself.
>>
I'm more than slightly panicking that my roommate left to commit suicide. I'm probably overreacting.
>>
>>17692884
Everyone feels what you do at the bottom level.

The key is to create for yourself a level of satisfaction.
For me, it's coming home, cooking a good meal, then watching some good TV or reading a good book.

Pick your battles. Find the things you can win and win them.

Every one feels like a rat in a maze during peace time.
>>
>>17692907
When I was a teenager, I used to dream my mom was going to commit suicide whenever I heard her crying.

She didn't.
You can make it
>>
>>17692915
Thanks. She came back. Half-awake me is much easier to panic.
>>
>>17692934
Strange things happen in the in-between space of wakefulness and sleep.

It's called hypnagogic in greek.
I see spiders, personally.
I don't open my eyes anymore when I'm sleepy
>>
I CANT FUCKING DO IT

SHE LOVES ME

IM NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH

HOW AM I THIS FUCKING BAD
>>
>>17692960
No one is good enough compared to their projected expectation.

All relationships are built on the thought that neither partner can see how horrible each other is.

But "true" love is seeing that horrible side and accepting it.

Don't think that you are unworthy of love because you have faults.
>>
>>17692852
I don't think of you at all.
>>
GIVE ME THE DICK ALREADY!
>>
Tomorrow's breakfast:

>a gourmet handgun
>>
tfw youre too pussy to stop talking to people who treat u like dirt
>>
>>17693022
It's easy to stop when you find other people.

So find other people
>>
>>17692980
Thanks Anon. It's better now. At times shit gets hard. I get it's retarded afterwards, but I'm worried I'm gonna do something fucked sometime.
>>
>>17692945

Mah nigga.
The other night, it finally happened and I accidentally ignored a real spider because I'm so used to it being a hallucination. No harm done, but still.
>>
>>17693022
Every minute you know what is wrong and don't fix it you take just as much blame as the people doing it
>>
I still don fully believe you. There is more, a lot more. It's worse than you say, and you've done things out of fear, desperation, and more. I asked for details, you gave vague hints. You needed me for some reason.

why tho
>>
Say it!

(Removes IT from my chest immediately)
>>
>>17692945
Is it different from sleep paralysis? I don't have sleep paralysis, but I do have a very unsteady grasp on reality after I wake up.
>>
>>17692995
Can you still take my 8"?
>>
I'm so fucking torn.

I've noticed this girl in class and wanna start talking to her.
I've asked this guy who supposedly knows her and he says I've got 0 chance. He's even bragged she sends snapchat messages to him.
I'm unsure why he's doing this since he's said he's absolutely not into her.

Furthermore, I've been hearing more and more stories about her being sort of not 100% in head and being depressed.

Now, I'm not the best looking guy but I look 'decent'. What the fuck should I do? Is the guy trying to retaliate for all those times I've made fun of him (Even though we're on quite good terms now), or does he legitimately think I've got no chance with her?

When I asked why he thought so, he just kept repeating 'no' like some idiot and refused to give me an explanation.

But then a couple days later he started giving tips about how I could improve my appearance to have a better chance with the girls.

WTF???
>>
GAS THE KEKS RACE WAR NOW
>>
I am 21, I feel lost in this world. I am different to most. I am studying something that I do not know whether or not I will be successful in. I have never kissed a girl, still a virgin. I feel like I am wasting space in this world. I have contributed nothing to it, all I do is play games to try and take my mind of how I feel. I have never made anyone happy, I've never had anyone to care for. I am alone and I'm afraid after all of the heart ache I will endure for the hope of happiness that it won't matter anyway, because I don't matter to anyone. I will be one of many to slip through the cracks and vanish like as if I never existed.
>>
I'm in love with another girl. I met her a year ago. I was dating my gf of three years, broke up to run around with her and she had a bf and we didn't even really do anything sexual but we got too deep in each other's emotions and now we're both fucked. I went back to my gf, but I'm not the same. And deep down I know that girl isn't the same either. But she's committed to her boyfriend and I'm just a piece of shit. I'm just a piece of shit. I still talk to that girl. all I think about is that girl. I wrote songs about that fucking girl. And I think she's gotten over most of it but I haven't. And that's slowly killing me. Because maybe she hasn't gotten over it and is just being stronger than I am. Either way it's essentially the same.
>>
>>17693519

If she picked the boyfriend she doesn't feel the same and probably never really did.
>>
>>17693530
I wish I could just think of it like that. Because I know it's the truth
But she would hold me and say things that sounded like she wanted me to pull her from that relationship. And my mind just takes it and runs with it
>>
I'm so lonely but I can't stand most people for too long. Fuck.
>>
I'm not going to always want to play video games with him, I'm going to treat him like a side friend for a little because he treated me like that, I refuse to get too attached because he may leave again
>>
>>17689449
In the same boat. 12 years together. We're basically best friends and have sex twice a month. Financially dependent on each other for our house. How to end it?
>>
>>17691701
You're not
>>
I miss her so much. I am literally insane and have paranoid delusions but she loves me despite it all. Come to me my lady.
Come my lady
You're my butterfly, sugar baby.
>>
>>17694083
props on great pic
>>
File: 1459715668444.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1459715668444.gif
2MB, 600x337px
>>17687931
I think i might end up voting trump
>>
I just needed one more extra day to make you mine, but you just quit ;_; And now I regret it for not doing enough that last day.
>>
File: 20161020_233334.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161020_233334.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Hi, I think about for almost 2 years. Lime every single day. Youbdon't know that I even like you. I often think you like me too, but then I look at a mirror and think who would like beta? I"m intorovert, friends think I'm kinda stupid, at least they don't say that loud just in references.
I think you really liked me before but I was too stupid to understand or I'm just too naive.
You're very beutiful and I don't have a chance to be with you.
I'll probably end up homeless after school because of my laziness.
I try to make something cool like games etc to make you like me again. And I'm not sure if you turn "bitch mode" or you just really don't like me. Why should such a beautiful person from inside and outside, so socialized girl have a crush on me, lazy introvert antisocial teenager. With pimples. At least they are going away.

I'm such a coward not telling you this, because I fear of your reaction (if it's disguist or rejection)

Why i have crush on you? Well remember when B said about future out of hands, it said i wont have any kids, so wont you.

Yeah and you dont like me because im too childish probably.

So i started to do some workouts.

I agreed to make a clip for school project and do some important stuff.

Maybe you would like that? I think it's too much i should get you out of my head. Bye.

Holy shit what iam thinking. I really need to make something meaningful in life not just sitting on conputer making games believing they would give me money. I should stop thinking about money. I should start thinking about my life.
>>
My life was almost ruined by a piece of shit that browses this board. He was meant to deescalate a situation caused by a mental illness but instead this worthless cunt actively fed my woman lies in order to fuck her. He tried to talk to me under the guise of being a professional investigator/liaison.

Using all kinds of shady illegal tactics (unauthorized access to personal information: emails/chat programs/social media) and illegal blackmail threats I saw through his bullshit but my girl insisted I trust him. When things were getting better he threw out completely fabricated stories to turn us against one another. All so he could be her white knight and save the day.

His bullshit caused me to be the worst person alive to the love of my life. The only reason why I listened to him and gave him any sort of trust was because I trusted my woman. We eventually started talking to each other directly once we realized he was by far the shittiest person on earth and I'm really tempted to sue the faggot.

I talked to my family lawyer and while this isn't his specialty there is a strong case against him. I really really could ruin this assholes life but... unlike him I'm not that kind of person. I'm not a disgusting psychopath.

This is why I get the girl dipshit.

You're the one that is so pathetic no one will be with you even out of pity. You're ugly, you're stupid, you're disgusting, and you're boring.

Take that sidearm and give it a kiss.
>>
This year started out as the worst in my life, but then everything changed and things got better and better and better.
Maybe, at the end of the year, I can say it was the best in my life so far.
>>
They say everyone likes the smell of their own brand. This might be true to some extent. But I draw the line at sulphuric ones.

What do you think?
>>
God, my fucking job sucks and I'm paid JUST enough to deal with the bullshit that comes with. I work part time for this mall-train company and every weekend I leave with some kind rage left over. Mall rats are too retarded to move on the way a big ass, loud as fuck, 20 foot long train,mall management hounds me for using the horn to get people to move because it's too loud, I was cursed out by some ghetto bucket mouth bitch because I told her to use common sense and move out the way, and to top it off, my boss is never around to check on things and only cares if I make (a ludicrous amount of) money.
This is my first part time job and I've already decided that customer service is some bullshit!
>>
File: IMG_1952.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1952.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
Even if he's 5'2, if he got cake, you can date.
>>
My life feels like it's going nowhere, and I'm 18 in my senior year of highschool. I'm a great musician, and people like me well enough, but I'm unemployed and still can't get past my first girlfriend breaking up with me. We never did anything other then hold hands, but she felt like the most special thing in the world. Now I never see her, and we only can talk over facebook at night. I feel like there is a voice, that I originally thought would go away when I was 13, in my head. I hate him, he tells me to be angry, and he makes me angry. And sad. And this country's going down the shitter. God I wish I was dumb enough to try drugs.
>>
>>17694643
The pain of losing a gf will dull with time. And you'll find a job with effort and time too. I was unemployed until about a month ago, and Im 21. My man, you'll be just fine.
>>
>>17688976

You're a white dude too right?

White girls are like wet paint, we can warn niggers all we want, but they'll still want to touch.

I know we enslaved them, but making them put up with white women is a bit too cruel.
>>
>>17694690
What's wrong with white girls? From what I hear the sex is crazy and they'll do ANYTHING you tell them to.
>>
>>17692420
Fat dude here.

Honestly, it seems like he hates you for being such a smug fucking bitch about your fatness, more than anything else.

Not because muh media brainwashing.
No one likes smug people.
Smug people are dicks.
You might be a girl, but that smugness makes you the biggest, most colossal dick in this thread, dick.
>>
I can't help feeling so disgusted by you when you do that. I wish you'd stop.
>>
>>17694696
>From what I hear the sex is crazy

If you ever get it, maybe, but honestly, they've had an easy life and get laid just by snapping their fingers. They could just starfish out and people would still go for it - and so alot of them do.

>and they'll do ANYTHING you tell them to.

No, that white beta guys.

Oh, and you'll also have to listen to "sexism is wrong {brief pause} ALL MEN ARE EVIL PIGS WHO JUST WANT ONE THING. {pause} I believe in equality {pause} MEN DON'T DESERVE DUE PROCESS {pause} Consent is important {pause} I'LL CHOP UP MY BABIES DICK IF i WANT TO"

Seriously, white girls are all fucking Jackyl and Hyde man hating bitches.
>>
I'm gonna kill myself when I'm 25. So almost did it last year but didn't go through with it. The feeling will never go away though, so no matter where I m who what I'm doing - I'll kill myself when I'm 25.
>>
Well I think I'm starting not care anymore. Socially, financially, everything about my life is a mess. I have a potential job in the works and it's the only thing I'm looking forward to anymore. But if that falls through I'm just going to give up again. I'm so tired of trying to better myself when it doesn't matter. I'm still just as empty now when I was putting my life back together as when I was nearly homeless. I just don't think I'm compatable with this world
>>
I ate that pizza for dinner and I shouldn't fucking have done that. But there's no sense in bitching about it, you simply have to keep working.
>>
I don't know

What the fuck

Whatever
>>
I'm glad I could admit to my parents that the STEM major I picked last year just wasn't for me.

I also know that my viral infection is passing because I feel sexual desire again.
>>
I need to get something off my chest that I've kept hush about for a looong time.

I'm sure everyone reading this rolls their eyes at anti-vaxxers and I wouldn't dream in a million years of being an anti-vaxxer, but I think my brother's and mine's life has been ruined by a vaccination. Not many people know this because the big focus is on autism, but the second most common thing anti-vaxxers complain about after autism is bowel damage. My brother and I both have very damaged bowels that only appeared damaged one week after we each had the vaccine. My earliest memory is my mother crying in my dad's arm while I was desperately squeezing on the potty as she wailed "It's happening again".

I have such cognitive dissonance when I think about the subject. I consider myself to be intelligent and well educated, but I really want to have a conversation about this. I'm so curious about whether this perhaps triggered something that's present in our DNA or to volunteer myself for further research, but I'm so terrified of being labelled a white trash anti-vaxxer. I just want to know more and I don't know how to approach this.
>>
I want to talk to god, to the architet, to amy superior being and ask: Why? Why does everything exits? Why did you/Something created everything? Why is life a thing? Why? So many questions, so many thing to ask. Life is meaningless, i need to give it a meaning, a reason. I want to explore, have adventures, i want to give this shitty society a huge "fuck you".

>thought vomitting at its best
>>
I'm so pathetic and annoying and dependent on my so, and we had a fight so now I'm sure I'll be alone and even more pathetic.

Maybe I'll just kill myself, I can't do anything right anyways.
>>
File: IMG_2203.jpg (47KB, 583x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2203.jpg
47KB, 583x438px
I have a feeling you're why he also suddenly ghosted me. I'll figure out a way. He wants me to talk to you like someone else, so you don't realize it's me. You're still a fucking pussy faggot I see. You're a shitty friend, you were awesome until you showed how heartless you could be to someone who cared about you. You're a shitty friend to him too, fuck you. I'll get you, bitch.
https://youtu.be/FUUVyvdb7aM?t=53s
>>
>>17694728
Don't kill yourself. 25 is insanely young. If you tried really hard to turn your life around, in 7 years you would be only 32 years old with decades left on your life to live happily.

There are people who have gone from homeless to millionaires in less time than that. You can do it. Don't kill yourself. No matter how hard it gets you can do this.
>>
>>17693954
>>17689449
Yeah, know this feel.
It's been almost 3 years in my situation, but we've been living together practically the entire time. We're definitely best friends, do everything together, etc. We have had 1 or 2 arguments over these past 3 years. Sex is pretty mechanical and happens about once a week.
>>
We were together long enough for her to show her true colours. In the aftermath of the breakup, she was distant, manipulative, and just a constant mind fuck.

I still message her out of habit but I'm thinking of cutting contact soon since she wanted to be friends and she's still a hassle and a downer.

So I'm enjoying my first guilt-free wank since the breakup.
>>
>>17687931
I want to fall in love with someone with a caring and compassionate heart.
>>
D,
Why couldn't I have met you before things got serious and I married him?
I love my kids, but I would probably have been so much happier in a relationship with you than my current husband.
Going after you now would only cause intense heart-ache on all sides and my kids would probably suffer for it.
So I'll stick around in mediocrity until things aren't so complicated.
But I still love you,
J.
>>
My aunt has sent me a friend request on facebook. I was at a family event last night and some photos were taken. She has tried to add me so she can add the photos to the timeline. I know the photos will be lame and I don't really want them on my timeline.

How do I politely get out of it? She sent me a text saying she added me on fb to add the photos to my timeline but I really don't want them.
>>
>>17694976
tell her that you are trying to keep your FB limited to business networking(in case future employers check up on you). And if she insists, tell her that you have had fb stalkers who harass your friends, so you don't want to open her up to that kind of thing.
>>
>>17694995
I'm only 19 so can't say anyhting about business networking.

I was thinking of sending her on text 'Hi ____, I haven't been on facebook yet today but I will accept your request when I'm on again soon. Could you please send them via text instead and I will also forward them to _________ (my gf)'. Does that work and sound okay?
>>
>>17694998
Actually, if you're going to college,they have been known to check up on potential student's profiles, as do potential employers, but that's beside the point.
It sounds okay, but you could always just set your profile to 'review all timeline posts prior to making visible'.
>>
>>17695010
But it will still show up on friends news feed though which is what I want to avoid. I may add to my message '___________ (my gf) is a bit thingy about photos on facebook', would that be good to add?
>>
Advice to anyone going to college/uni: don't do work with people you don't know well. Just DON'T.

stupid idiot, it's like i talk chinese or something. Can't even follow basic rules...
joke's on you if u thought i was going to pair with you again.
>>
My girlfriend left me after my surgery and I don't think I'll be able to date anymore.

I had cancer in my testicle and had to have surgery for it. I didn't show signs of impotence until post chemo-treatment. I've been told I'll likely suffer permanent impotence.

It was the first time I cried for reasons other than pain. When I told her the news, she was still optimistic about being with me until one month in. I can't really blame her though, we're only 19 and I'm holding down her sex life.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to hold a relationship again. Out of morbid curiosity, I tried searching for guys my age who experienced the same thing, but I couldn't find any support. I'm so fucking depressed.
>>
College feels as unfulfilling as ever and I'm the most uninspired I've ever been. I work my ass off and get good grades and I feel like it's all for nothing. In other news I found out a couple weeks the only kiss ove ever had with a girl was a fluke and she was actually going for the cheek. I'm a manlet and I'm awful with women but yet I question whether I really care about women. It really sucks looking like I'm 14. That's about all that's bothering me right now.
>>
How did my life turn out like this. I hate being alone. That's what I wanted in life, a relationship, a family. And I'm 27 and no matter what I do I'm always alone. I even had a good job and would have gladly been a beta provider, but that doesn't even happen. I've lowered my standards and still nothing. And then I see a junkie friend of mine who was living on the streets meet some chick and now they are in a good relationship. My sister just got married, and I had to delete my fb cause I'm sick of seeing everyone getting married and starting families. I fucking hate this life
>>
I am miserable in my relationship but I am terrified of leaving because of our child.
>>
M,

I love you man I really do. Even though it's hard for me to say I mean it, but you've gone down a path I can't follow and as much as I try to stay a part of your life, I'm moving on. I'm sorry weed and alcohol took you from me but I've got a career to look forward too.

Love you man,

I
>>
tons of little shit. idk.

I'm 22 and starting to see the reality that death is real and we'll all be there eventually. Because of this i choose to put more pressure on myself to quit porn, (because I feel this is the majority of my anti-sociali-ness and makes me lash out at my famil)

I love my family so much. I feel awful every time I treat them like shit. My emotions have been muted for about 4 years now, with tiny bouts of it lifting ever so slightly (1 hour to a day or two)

I'm lazy. Really lazy. Not because I don't care, but because the only thing I actually care about it music. (Heavily heavily devoted music producer-6 years in-singed multiple songs to big and well respected edm label) Any passion or motivation I have automatically goes to that. Improving/experimenting/researching ect ect. I don't put effort towards an education, because it takes time away from me improving my skills as a producer. I don't socalize as much as I'd like, because it would prevent me form improving as a producer. So while I'm obviously not lazy, on paper I am. I work as little as possible to be able to do the things I want (music) as much as possible.

As I'm typing this, I'm looping the same 49 bars over and over again and listening for inconsistencies.

I just want to die with a smile on my face. I want to be able to feel love again. Fall in love (although very red-pilled, the oneitis pains are worth it, because being in love makes me even better at producing)

I'm sure by now you guys know im a newfag. Reddit is full of leftist-low testosterone-beta male-white knights and I cant even be myself over there anymore.

I somewhat actually identify with the chans so it definitely helps my feel less alone.

I just want to be able to feel emotions again. I want to be able to love again. I want to not get pissed and be shitty to my mom when she doesn't know how to do the simplest fucking thing on her phone. I want to be able to tell my dad I love him, along with everybody in my senpai
>>
File: 1442024880020.gif (235KB, 490x272px) Image search: [Google]
1442024880020.gif
235KB, 490x272px
I'm a hardcore Pisces and it hurts.

Seeing anyone suffering, no matter how bad they fucked up or how awful they are, makes me sick and tears me up inside. I'm pretty sure this way of thinking and feeling will leave me lonely for the rest of my life.
>>
I had a birthday dinner and my cousins fiance who I have known for nearly a decade and thought I was pretty close to didn't come. Instead he was at a bar only 10 minute walk away. I feel like its extremely rude, he said he was going to come and had 2 weeks prior notice. Ah well guess I'm not as important to some family as I thought
>>
File: delicious-cake.jpg (1MB, 1489x720px) Image search: [Google]
delicious-cake.jpg
1MB, 1489x720px
I LOVE CAKE AND I WANT TO EAT IT RIGHT NOW

I WANT CHOCOLATE CAKE
I WANT CAKE WITH A LOT OF ICING
I WANT CAKE WITH A LOT OF LAYERS
I WANT SPRINKLES ON MY CAKE
I WANT COOL CANDLES THAT I CAN BLOW OUT

GODDAMN I WANT SOME CAKE
>>
>>17693530
It's your dumbass fault for going after someone in a relationship. Everyone wants to believe they're the better option, but in the end the majority of people are in relationships because they want to be. I'll never understand why so many people think they can demand choices like this and it will come out in their favor.
You're just the other man. You're nothing but a homewrecker and everyone thinks you're an asshole.
Grow up and move on with your life.
>>
>>17694238
The endless flirting and hints and tension between us was too much. I was in love with you for years and you always made it feel like I was a game. Maybe you were scared to be vulnerable and wanted the upper hand, or maybe I really didn't mean anything to you.

Either way, I quit and moved away because I couldn't be around you anymore. And I'm finally happy.
>>
I got my first dui offense last night. My fiancee is 7 months pregnant and I spent the money for the apartment we just signed on my bail and court fees.
Explained situation to my grandma and she sent me the money for apartment. but ive been reading online that even first offense duis with a clean record can fuck you for life.
Ive never even been pulled over before.
Am I fucked, anon? Will judge give 2 shits about my full time job and pregnant fiancee?
>>
>>17695171
I went through something similar, but I was the girlfriend.
I didn't leave him because he was sick, I left him because he turned into someone different while dealing with it. I waited 2 years, I tried so hard to be patient, but it didn't matter. He was different. He was someone I didn't love anymore. I still suffer from guilt, and I'm sure a lot of people hate me for it because nothing I said would make them believe it wasn't because he was sick.

I know I can't speak for her, but maybe you're different. Maybe she noticed
>>
>>17695326
>Explained situation to my grandma and she sent me the money for apartment. but ive been reading online that even first offense duis with a clean record can fuck you for life.
>Ive never even been pulled over before.
>Am I fucked, anon? Will judge give 2 shits about my full time job and pregnant fiancee?

More or less. Its just like having been in prison when handing in applications.
>>
I've always been kind of beta. For a long time I struggled with relationships. After my last break up I started having weird anxiety issues which weren't helped by all the weed I was smoking. For about a year now I've been acting out. Shaving my hair off. Fucking my ass with cucumbers. Fapping to traps. I love cock, but hate men. not suppressing my bisexual urges has calmed my anxiety considerably. I thought I went back to being straight after quitting weed but I think it's permanent. I want to cross dress. I want to suck dick but can't because men are a huge turnoff and I'm afraid of STD's. I want to be fucked like a woman. I Have no idea how to proceed. I haven't told anyone I know. I don't know how to go forward.
>>
>>17694083
She sounds special.
>>
>>17695235
>How did my life turn out like this. I hate being alone. That's what I wanted in life, a relationship, a family. And I'm 27 and no matter what I do I'm always alone. I even had a good job and would have gladly been a beta provider, but that doesn't even happen. I've lowered my standards and still nothing. And then I see a junkie friend of mine who was living on the streets meet some chick and now they are in a good relationship. My sister just got married, and I had to delete my fb cause I'm sick of seeing everyone getting married and starting families. I fucking hate this life

When you beg or push on others to please them to be part of their group, they'll despise you. You have to be your own person. Men get it worse because a clingy girl can get pity fucks from men easy, or date better betas. I've seen so many thin guys dating or marrying fat women where I live, its really revolting to me.

Anyway, the point is that as a man you can't be that kind of thing because society says that men are not supposed to be that way. You have to be willing to shed anyone and everyone. its not the tearful, hands out, begging guy at the bar getting laid, its the asshole who doesn't care.
>>
>>17695335
Get a girlfriend and a strap-on...or even a hooker with a strap-on. This is by far the easiest fix in this thread.
>>
>>17695344
The thing is, a guy is a disgusting subhuman if he's this desperate. The way he moves, talks, interaects, all betray his own alck of suitability.

I bet I know how you feel. Every time you get rejected by a group of people or individuals, it cuts to the bone. Right? The fact that you're so easily affected means that people will do it more.

Its kind of like a sick joke. In the world we pretend to care about the less fortunate, but we'll hammer and shit on the less fortunate all the time when it comes to social situations.

Furthermore, bullying is still rampant. I was at a bar last night, and the DJ guy was trying to chat with some girls. They were all too willing to talk to him when they needed him to play music, but then they went off and did their own thing after and he said that those girls hated him and he didn't know why. I think he's transposing the lack of interest in continuing to talk to him as hating him, and ironically, this sounds probably like you a little.

its like there's a sore spot and every time things don't go according to plan, its like they've intentionally hit your sore spot, right?
>>
I want off this ride... How do people deal with this shit? I wish I was never born...
>>
>>17695351
I could tell those girls were just at the bar that night to use up whatever they could get from guys, and I was pretty disgusted by it. A guy had weed, so they went and smoked with him, used his stash, but then they went back to talking among themselves and left him sitting alone at a table next to another blue-baller.

Its an interesting entitlement issue. I think you're pointing your issues at women right? If women so easily get what they want from guys left and right just for having a vagina, you being able to provide is nothing special at all.
>>
>>17695355
I've heard Vietnam is largely the same way, actually, and that it seems like the U.S. is catching up. All the "Im not putting out just because you buy a drink" business, well, I can agree with that in some contexts, and many women will say that its a man's own fault for wasting his money on them if he wants to give them things.

Beta bucks and alpha fucks, etc. You don't have to believe in this stuff to watch the way people operate. Spend a lot of time in bars just talking to other men and making friends, but watch the women.

Watch who they talk to the most, and why. Get used to sizing people up at a glance and figuring it out.

Then you can be that guy by pretending. Fake it until you make it.

There's nothing wrong with any guy wanting a relationship or a one night stand, for the same reason that other guys get it all the time, and the successful guys don't get shit on for being successful.

On the subject of bullying, men and women will still tear each other down in their 20's-60's at bars, labeling someone a creep, or a bitch, or this or that.

Men do it to cut other men down to look better and isolate, even as subconscious motivations, women do it to elevate their own status.
>>
>>17695368

100% of guys will fuck or date 80% of women, but I'd say 95% of women will only date 40% of guys or fuck 5% of guys.

Its actually been like this for thousands of years. You as a male are not valuable inherently, because there's so many of you and its women that are the more basically desired. This leaves all of them feeling entitled to a 10/10 prince, and having no issue shit talking guys that get upset over women's choices.

Its their choices and people have the right to be upset, just as people are upset about the westboro baptist church members' choices. You have the right to your opinion, but women are on a crusade contemporarily to silence male's opinion of the way they're vapid users of "the best men".

If men were the most desirable, would men be any different? Women, in all innocence, can claim they don't see the problem or get the big deal. They are not men and don't have to live with constant rejection. They have all the choices in the world, while men have few.

Thats just how sexuality works for the human species.

The only way to short circuit that is to be successful at something that makes money or has some glamor attached to it. No one wants to marry a janitor or accountant, and despite all of women's complaints about the lack of women in STEM and as CEOs, women are not taking janitor or garbageman jobs left and right to achieve parity in those sectors.

Women want glamor. A man who has it provides it. A man who does not is a loser's choice.
>>
>>17695368
I went through this phase in my mid 20's after I finally broke up with my leech of an ex-boyfriend. He didn't work, he didn't go to school, and he was a total asshole. I completely financially supported every aspect of his life with no thanks. For the last year or so he wouldn't even sleep with me, it destroyed my self-esteem. Those were dark years. After it was over I was bitter and turned into one of these women. It made me feel powerful to have men throwing money at me for once just because of my looks without having to do shit for them. After being hurt for so long it was a rush to bring men down instead. I'm not proud of that relationship or how I acted afterwards, but having been there it makes it a lot harder to judge them. I like to believe that eventually some of them will grow up.
>>
i've been in this big weird emotional rollercoaster since i got here, but it looks like all the drama is finally over

P a while ago i realized that i only liked S because she reminded me of you, but the problem is that she doesn't have the same spark and crazyness that you have

To be honest i only noticed it when i finally found you again and we started talking, you are really busy studing all that science stuff that i can barely understand and yet, you said you wanted to go out with me and you made time for it, also i can't believe you are so worried about what "first" impression you are going to give me, when we meet again tomorrow, you know i don't care about your acne, all i want to see is your smile

i know this is very unlikely but i hope you don't have a boyfriend, you don't know how much i have improved over the last years, you were always good to me even when i looked like an ugly piece of shit, i swear that i will keep getting even stronger, and i'll become the best for you
>>
>>17695387
>I went through this phase in my mid 20's after I finally broke up with my leech of an ex-boyfriend. He didn't work, he didn't go to school, and he was a total asshole.

Note to men: this is the first pick of women. Not you, the provider.
>>
>>17695393
I was young and stupid. That's the kind of girl men like him go for, someone they can control. It's amazing how well relationships work if you raise your standards on personality and just date someone you respect. If you keep dating idiots just because she was the hottest girl you could get, you'll never be happy.
>>
>>17695332
I didn't do anything differently other than a lack of penetrative sex. I was relieved she was willing to stick with me.

Like I said, I really don't blame her. She told me upfront that sex was really important to her which is why she left.

So I asked this in another thread, but what options do you guys think I have for getting into relationships in the future?
>>
>>17695406
lots of chicks these days dont want kids or are willing to adopt and as long as you can make them cum i dont see the problem
or hell get you one of those asexual tumblr chicks if you can stomach it
>>
>>17695403
>I was young and stupid. That's the kind of girl men like him go for, someone they can control. It's amazing how well relationships work if you raise your standards on personality and just date someone you respect. If you keep dating idiots just because she was the hottest girl you could get, you'll never be happy.

he could only get you because you were attracted to him, quiaff?

You think he didn't have options?
>>
>>17695278
anyone who thinks that's a bad thing probably isn't a good friend
>>
>>17695409
I appreciate your words, bro. It's seriously relieving, you have no idea. Forget the fact I got cancer and lost a testicle, I also had to have my dick go out of commission at 19.

But yeah, I can definitely see your point. I was just wondering how I should actually go about dating this way. Should I tell them when I ask them out or should I make an okcupid and put a disclaimer there first? I've gotten dates on Tinder before but they don't really end up as relationships. I just don't want to seem dishonest about the penis thing.
>>
Sometimes I miss you and sometimes I still love you but I'll always hate that you let porn addiction get between our relationship. I'm about to start this new relationship and all I want to do is slap you and tell you that we should still be together if you had just stopped escort scouting. Here's to lost love and fuck you.
>>
>>17695410
He really wasn't good looking...average when we met, below average by the time we broke up. We were together in high school because he was the only other person I knew who was into anime and all that junk. He was my first everything and in typical stupid young girl fashion I didn't understand love and put way too much importance on the firsts. I broke up with him about 5 years ago now. Unless he got into a relationship in the last 7/8 months, he hasn't had a girlfriend since me because he has no idea how to be an adult since I did everything. He moved back in with his mother and he's basically a man-child now.
>>
>>17695419
i wouldnt put in on your profile bro
eventually sex will come up naturally either in conversation or in the moment
think of it like putting on a condom
its that necessary and awkward moment in the middle of the heat but it shouldnt interrupt flow
just be like "hey i really enjoy sex but i need to let you know that a fight with cancer left me impotent" if she looks confused add in that you still have hands and a mouth or are down with using toys
one of 3 things is going to happen
1. she is pissed and therefor a cunt you do not want to be with
2. she is unsure but goes with it because shes already horny or dtf and you get the chance to show her you got the stuff
3. she does not give a fuck and sits on your face
your biggest challenge might be that someone you have a serious relationship with will feel guilty that she isnt going to be able to make you cum
>>
I'm an idiot.

A fucking idiot.
>>
>>17695447
I appreciate the reply.

Well, look at it this way. If you were about to fuck a girl you spent two dates on and then she tells you that she was born without a vagina, wouldn't you get pissed off regardless of the situation? Because I empathize with this hypothetical scenario, I just find it loathsome not to be honest about this from the start.
>>
You block me because im angry yet you say you care about me? How is that possible?
>>
>>17695488
I blocked you on everything because you're a cheating, selfish, whore.
>>
>>17695418
I've never told anyone the way i feel actually. If someone i know says something shitty about someone else i usually just ignore it or roll with it.
>>
>>17694390
Like a true coward, you run your mouth on a Laotian Silk Worm Breeding forum, and do nothing.

You would need to turn your Man Card in, but I do not believe they were disbursed to Nu-Male Millennials.

Jesus fucking Christ, man...
>>
Why would she do that? Its a learning experience? You're getting stronger? At what cost? It just doesn't make any sense. It isn't true, college isn't changing you or making you do crazy things, that's just an excuse for the rash choices you're making. I understand you're going through a lot but when you tell me these things I wonder how you expect me to react. Should I nod my head and take it at face value that you're happy and believe you? Am i over reacting? Do I care too much? Is that why i feel so frustrated? You said it yourself that you're insecure, you must have only done it seeking instant validation from another human being, its understandable. You said you regret it and it freaks you out. I only wonder if I over react because people do these things in "the world of adults" and its normal, so should I be worried and upset? Or is that how you as an adult and person just deal with your frustrations and insecurity? Its all so confusing and I hope you don't go down a wrong path. What would a real friend do? Is there anything I can do? I at least want you to sort out your feelings so I can understand you
>>
Why did I have to meet you?

You left me worse off than I was before I met you.

It's sad to me because you knew what was happening in my life but you decided to cause more chaos anyways.
>>
Fuck you and fuck your whole fucking crazy family :)

I'm better off alone and eventually will find the nice, decent girl I want.
>>
>>17695610
or maybe you couldn't handle things because of your chaos
>>
>>17690095
let them know

resolution is better than them wondering forever
>>
>>17695387
You sound like a fat girl with serious mental issues.

You never went to college, did you?
>>
How does a person proceeds to knowingly do and say things to hurt a beloved someone? I'll never understand.
>>
>>17695674
lack of awareness.
>>
>>17690095
Go to a place that's known for people disappearing and they'll probably get told you're probably dead after your family gives out a search for you. They will know you're dead but not suicide.
>>
>>17695676
>knowingly

Some things people do or say doesn't really have no other possible purpose other than hurting someone.

But for no reason in particular, for someone who that person loves? Just how.
>>
I can't trust her, but i still care for her. It's not even 6 months in. And she's calling it quits.
>>
when Im alone I want to be with women, but when im with women i want to be alone
>>
>>17695492
I'm a guy
>>
Your sex doesn't bother me. I was worried about being in trouble for something I didn't do. I had a bad experience no big deal. I was just triggered didn't accuse anyone of anything I just wanted to talk about it. I'm scared shitless desu. I'm going to leave 4chan I'm confused and done.
>>
I kept feeling inclined to defend myself but I know I didn't do all of this by myself , I believe I've made it worse than what it was but what I saw didn't exactly help. Not embarrassed just kinda freaked out. Not a cheater either
>>
File: pepe commit sudoku.png (367KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe commit sudoku.png
367KB, 800x800px
I know I really want the job so that I can move from here, but all I'm setting up to be really disappointed when I'm not hired for the job. I know hope and optimism is the quick road to disappointment and despair.
>>
My best friend of 8 years might be a compulsive liar. I am not sure how to spot it, yet it does definitely give me some vibes.
>>
I'm in love with a woman that couldn't give less of a shit about me. I want this feeling to stop, but I don't know how.
>>
>>17695448
why?
>>
>>17687931
> sit down in break room
> turns out someone put their stuff on the table next to me before I sat down
> they walk by and pick it up, and sit at another table

I really hate being ugly
>>
Got someone on Tinder with the intention of going to Slampig City but she has no tits and her face is a mess. Looks like a transexual, can't lie.

Me and my dick are troopers but that's one warzone neither of us want to visit.
>>
Shes the smartest most pretty girl I have ever seen now I just need the chance to talk to her.
>>
i just want a guy who will rp as axel sometimes and love me..
>>
>>17695963
When you know you're 100% gonna fail and you still try it again and again.
It's stupid.
>>
>>17696323
Axel from Kingdom hearts?
>>
>>17696413
yes
>>
>>17695918
Time will help, delete everything that reminds you of her, delete her from any and all social media and make them private. Get out of your comfort zone and go to public places and events where you will meet new people. Don't put your life on hold for someone who doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
>>17696614
I'm sure there are tons of guys ready to rp with you.

Go to anime cons and similar events and you'll find guys like that.
>>
>>17696753
but i dont want a weeb.
>>
>>17696775
Then just get a normal guy, people have done weirder shit than wearing a big red wig two weird ass weapons some makeup and a black coat.
In a time where people slap each others genitals with big wooden spoons dressing up and rp'ing is vanilla as fuck thought you were a weeb so you had a lack of normal people around you.

Also not everyone at an anime con has to be a weeb, some people just like dressing up as stuff and don't get other opportunities.
>>
Honestly, I had no idea there was a UK Craigslist.

What's the likelihood of getting mugged for turning up for some of this sex then?
>>
I'm done being civil with you. I owe you a return for everything you said to me, anyway
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.