[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jealous of Muslims please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x644px)
image.jpg
96KB, 640x644px
All the cute blonde liberal girls in my area study Arabic, refugees can just rape and sex girls in Germany and Sweden, AND ON TINDER AND THE BAR I GET REJECTED AND SNOBBED ALL THE TIME.

This is such bullshit. How do I cope with this jealousy?
>>
>>17687921
You are absolutely right. The fault for your inability to get girls is entirely Islam's, and in no way reflects your lousy attitude and geneeral miserableness as a human being.
>>
>>17687941
But that doesn't matter if you rape. Refugees and Muslims get girls to rape and nobody does ANYTHING about it.

But if I were to just say fuck it and penetrate a girl I'd be in jail pronto.

Crazy liberal girls get raped by Arabs but I'm sitting here trying to get girls to consent and it's fucking bullshit
>>
>>17687941
Said some other salty faggot who thinks he/she understands things.
>>
>>17687921
Don't be jealous of those filthy inbred pigs we call Muslims.
Just be happy your not a backwards piece of shit in a war torn country.
Oh wait.......................
There is no win.
>>
>>17687964
>I want something they have that I don't

Literally definition of jealousy
>>
>>17687948
>Get girls to rape
Or.... 'rape girls'
You need more time in Engrish class
>>
>>17687948
No you wouldn't end up in jail, pull a Broc Turner.
Also, the general way you look at life makes me pretty positive you've got a nasty mental disorder.
Try not to rape k crazy fella
>>
>>17687972
>want sex like a normal male
>have to go through bullshit hurdles just to get boring consensual missionary sex
>refugees get hardcore condom free group rough sex with really attractive women
>see something wrong with this
>"mental disorder"

Fuck off
>>
Why not convert to Islam and rape women, then?

It's not a race thing. I'm sure that you would be protected under PC speech even if you don't look like a desert jockey.
>>
>>17688025
>>17688025
Cuz I like pork and alcohol too much
>>
>>17687941

t. angry islamist with bad reading comprehension
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.