[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting inside a girls mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Cute-redhead.jpg (354KB, 490x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cute-redhead.jpg
354KB, 490x640px
Well, I cannot understand how womens mind operates. I met this girl at uni and we went out once. So a week or two later I called her up to see how she is doing. She said she was really busy but she would like to go out for the weekend. I was like, yeah cool, just hit me up when you are ready.
The weekend? Not even a call or a message. At first, I tought that she just removed me from her life in the least-problematic scenario for her. But she keeps liking all my social media bs- and she wont even gimme a call to explain the weekend.

What to do? I really like this girl, no matter what.
>>
have you thought about getting to know her as a human being instead of as a girl? remember - the friend zone doesn't exist. this is warped thinking. if she likes you she likes and you'll know it when she does.
>>
>>17687577
Just Text her and ask her if she wants to Do this or that. Dont wait 4 her call the wohle weekend.
>>
>>17687577
>Getting inside a girls mind
Don't even try, it's pointless, you're just screwing yourself.

"Women cannot be understood, only loved"

Just talk to her and try to push things forward if you like her.
>>
File: elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg (26KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg
26KB, 620x412px
>>17687577

I think men on 4chan don't know how to deal with a girl that doesn't make them an immediate priority in their lives. If they talk to a girl and she doesn't text all the time, flirt all the time, call all time, they suddenly feel abandoned and confused.

You're in college. You went out once. Has it occurred to you that maybe with her being busy with classes and trying to start a career that the guy she went on one date with just wasn't at the top of her mind all weekend?

There's girls I talk to once a week to set up times to hang out and when we get together its fine. Sometimes I don't talk to them for a few days, sometimes plans fall through and they get busy and we reconnect later but the point is they keep hanging out with me because they know that if they drop out or have other things to do they don't have to worry about dealing with the pressure of me getting all sensitive and clingy and ghosting like a little baby.

Call her, try to push things forward. If it doesn't work out then oh well. Whatever you do just make sure you make a concerted effort in the future not to be so paranoid and weird whenever a girl seems even a bit distant. Even if she is drifting away on purpose nothing dries a girl up quite like a clingy, neurotic dude.
>>
>friend zone doesn't exist
You are fucking retarded. I have had two girlfriends do this shit to people. They both had a guy madly in love with them, sending packages, money, and constantly offering "support". They would confess their love to these girls in hope she would return it. The girls told them "No, I don't see you in that way you're a good friend" but... the guys didn't give up. The girls kept on taking their gifts, money, and love letters knowing that these boys loved them. They would flirt with these guys all the time but never do anything with them.

They would tell me "I feel so bad for taking their gifts because they do it hoping I will be with them but I do not want them." These girls would give them just enough affection to keep them around, just enough to keep getting free shit.

It was disgusting and hugely disrespectful to me. These guys were truly pathetic. Ugly as sin, nothing impressive or unique about them. never had any careers or interesting hobbies. They never were a real threat to me and they knew it.

I left both of those girls because of that shit.

The friendzone exists because some women are terrible wretched beasts with no morals.
>>
>>17687753
Dude what?
Of course if your girl friend is receiving presents and declarations of love from other people she's not going to do anything about it because she's currently in a relationship and she's been as clear as she can be that she has no romantic interest.

If these men continue to pursue them romantically despite their repeated messages that there is no romantic interest, that is not the female's fault. Women enjoy having male friends because they like having friends. The "friend zone" only exists if both parties allow it to exist.

The male is at fault for being too much of a beta to realize that he's throwing his attractiveness and self-worth by throwing himself at a woman who has already turned him down. If you show romantic interest in a woman and she declines, you have 1 of 2 options.

1. Accept it, and continue trying to be friends while abandoning your romantic intentions. Many people think this option isn't possible, but it's doable if you have the emotional maturity for it and enjoy the girl's company in a platonic sense.

2. Cut it off completely and move on.

Don't get me wrong, the girls in these situations are at fault too because they refuse to cut it off, taking the easy route of leeching off the attention rather than cutting itoff.
>>
>>17687792
>that is not the female's fault.
Did you not fucking read the rest of it?

They would give them flirts and affection just enough to lead them on.

As well, if you're accept gifts from people expecting that love to be returned and you don't... you're a shitty fucking person that uses people. You know their intent, you know you don't return it, you know all of this yet you would keep doing it? You would keep talking to someone knowing how desperately they want you, knowing that every time you do anything remotely nice they see that as you giving them love?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

These people are clearly not right in the head and you're taking advantage of them.

Get some fucking morals.
>>
>>17687581
>le every guy is elliot meme
>>
>>17687794
I completely agree about breaking up with her.

Because

If I were your gf, I'd think rationally and just end the guy's pursuit by telling him to give up and getting the mesaage already that I do not want her.

But then again I'm a guy and I still have no clue how women's minds operate.
>>
>>17687833

>that I do not want "her"
I meant "him" sorry!
>>
Most women are neutral on this planet . Unless you meet a girl who somehow really likes you and asks you to hang out before hand (I've only met one of these people before), it's up for the man to prove to the woman that he's worthy of her time. The good news is that unlike makes it usually takes awhile for girls to make up their mind about someone .
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.