[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I call this a date or going out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1450225465913.gif (1MB, 240x208px) Image search: [Google]
1450225465913.gif
1MB, 240x208px
Also what is the difference between dating vs going out vs boyfriend and girlfriend

There is this girl I wanna make my girlfriend at some point, we met in a library and talked and I got her number
Then we met one on one in a different place and talked for a while, and no it looks like we are gonna do it again

When I text her again should I say "when you get back we are going out again" or "when you get back we are going on another date" or "going out on another date" or what

I know its important to show interest so she sees me as a potential partner but I don't wanna come on too strong and run her off
>>
>>17687247

Definitely mention this being a date if you want to make your intentions clear, women don't like men who can't talk properly about what they want.
>>
anyone else?
>>
>>17688315

>aynone else

don't be rude. you didn't even address him, thank him, or respond to him. at least say, 'thank you' and ask if anyone else has advice. but why would anyone want to give you adivce if thats how you respond?

that being said, my advice is to simply ask her
>would you like to do XX on YY

wherein XX is the date idea, and YY is the day/time. when she says yes, you say 'great, its a date' with a smile.

if she doesn't argue, congrats. if she does, well there's your sign
>>
>>17688409
cause im trying to get like a poll of ideas

Ive learned that asking if a girl wants to do whatever is a bad idea
Its better to take charge and say "lets do X"

That way it puts off the feeling of you making the call, but it still leaves enough wiggle room for her to say "I dont have time"

Im getting to the point now where I wanna say "we're gonna do X when you get back", because its total take charge but it leaves wiggle room as to when it will actually happen
>>
>>17688412

you're not wrong, but you're not right either. girls aren't robots all running the same scripts, and if they're dumb enough to fall for sitcom meme manipulation, then they aren't worth dating.

i ask my dates if they want to do XX on YY. they say yes or no. its usually yes, cuz they're into me.

and if they're into you, you dont have to pretend to be in control.
>>
I need to message her already I need people ITT to help me figure out what to do
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.