[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pros and cons of an open relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: half_life.jpg (270KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
half_life.jpg
270KB, 550x733px
>>
They tend to work better when both of you can get sex easily.

It's good for not as much commitment but jealous people should not have them because they get really one sided easily.
>>
Pros
>You can fuck other women

Cons
>You're not going to be able to fuck other women easily
>She's going to fuck other men
>She can fuck other men incredibly easily
>>
it's like marriage in that for a man there is no up side
>>
>>17687224
I am femanon tho
>>
>>17687395
Pros
>Easy sex with lots of men
Cons
>Bf will leave you if he's not a beta cuckold
>>
>>17687221

Enjoy your eventual STD.
>>
Pros
>more natural
>much more variety
>needs a lot trust and communication, making it a stronger bond
>makes you a more rounded person due more experience
It basically has all the pros of a relationship and single life in one.

Cons
Can't come up with one, the most obvious one would be one of you is an insecure beta lord but in that case you wouldn't even start one.
>>
>>17687450
t. bimbo/manslut
>>
>>17687454
Flawless argument there, son.
>>
>>17687456
I ain't the slut,slut.
>>
Pros
>You can go out of your way to waste time in order to find someone as pitiful as you to have meaningless sex with
Cons
>Waste of time to look after girls
>Waste of energy to seduce girls
>Waste of money to date girls
>Mental imbalance
>Cheapening love, loyalty, faithfulness and harmony
>Endorsing the lowest common denominator
>Gambling a relationship for dicking around
>Embracing stress to get as many girls as possible to get something out of that mess.

Want to have casual sex? Do that out of a relationship, for a short time, like 3 months at most.
>>
>>17687459
Yeah, you're the faggot still struggling with insecurity. (It's kay if you're <21 though)
But nobody really cares, do you have an actual point you wanted to make?

>>17687467
>Waste of money to date girls
Who the fuck still does that? If you aren't a retard, a date is no more expensive than going out with friends ... which is fitting, given that you are basically going out with a friend.
>>
Pros
>No lies, no drama, no bullshit that comes with exclusive relationships
>Can evolve into something else over time
Cons
>Uncertainty about future of relationship
>>
Pros
>fuck whoever you want
Cons
>they can fuck whoever they want
>society will laugh at you
>be prepared to answer to the name CuckBooooi
>your self esteem and self worth will starve
>>
>Cheapening love, loyalty, faithfulness and harmony
subjectivity
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.