[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice on driving test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Nhun3YU.jpg (21KB, 465x555px) Image search: [Google]
Nhun3YU.jpg
21KB, 465x555px
Hey /adv/, I'm 24 years old and I'm going to take a driving test this Friday. As you can guess, I don't have a driver's license and I'm trying to move forward in life. I joined the Air Force and signed my contract, but not completely. I still need to get my MOS (job). The thing is the desired job that I want requires a driver's license. Now that you see my dilemma, I came to you guys to see if you have any helpful tips on passing this test. I already read the driver's book 3 times if that means anything.
>>
Follow the road rules and don't crash into other cars or stationary objects.

Not sure what else you're expecting us to tell you, 2bh
>>
Check your mirrors often?
>>
You guys are doing good so far. Keep them coming.
>>
keep the car on the road and dont steer into oncoming traffic or pedestrians
>>
>>17687142
Alright OP I'm Dutch (really long, expensive procedure to get your DL), but how I passed it was also "practicing" on the bike.

Basically every time I was biking I looked at different cars and thought to myself "how should he respond to this situation, how would I have responded to that situation...?". This way I was basically thinking about it all day long. Good luck OP.
>>
>>17687142

Trucker here.

Stop COMPLETELY at the stop sign, behind it, not next to it, but behind it. Don't do a California where you roll up to the sign, slow down, and then just go through without actually stopping.

Too many idiots fail right off the bat on that one.

Fucking signal and look over your shoulder at your blind spots before you begin to actually start switching lanes. Literally, signal, look, then switch lanes.

Don't try to beat other cars when pulling out into an intersection, take your time, they won't dock you for being "too safe".

Always signal BEFORE you turn in somewhere, don't just turn, signal to the other driver what YOU are going to do and where.

Wear your seatbelt.

Stay calm and try not to freak out too much, don't drink coffee before hand.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.