[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

deporting dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: deport.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
deport.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
I need advice and i dont really know where else to go but here, everyone has given me their opinion and point of view but more insight never hurts. So i want to deport my father, i live in ecuador and he illegaly married a united states citizen just for the greencard. now i this was in 2011 and he doesnt live with the supposed wife, he lives with his girlfriend from another country. now i would be cool with it but now im just fed up that he doesnt pay child support and im about to enter university and i got no money i asked for 100 dollars to buy some study materials and he just gives the same excuse, that he has no job and no money, but i can see from facebook that he has a new car well worth around 100k and his designer clothes. so i just need advice about how to do it. and if i should do it. hes hurt our family and abandoned us and i just want him to pay. I dont know if im doing it for revenge or if its the right thing to do. I also dont want him to hurt us while he is here, he wont have any money or anything, but i just want some justice, we have had a hard life here in ecuador and to see him enjoy while our family doesnt even have food on the tables some days i just need some sense of justice, that doing this is the right thing or not. opinions? advice?
>>
shameless bump
>>
i dont really know much about the united states deportation system.
>>
try calling news agency, maybe they'll take a story like yours
>>
Well contacting a news agency seems a little too much, is it possible to contact an immigration department? and how would i got about it telling them what i know i dont know much about how to do it from south america.
>>
>>17687263
The only thing is that I dont know how much the immigration people care about a story like this, since what your father did is legal (?). news story might garner more attention. but obviously if you can make it work with immigration do that first
>>
>>17687272
well i know that if i report him to immigration that they will make a suprise visit and see him not their with his supposed wife. i know he did it just for the greencard so he could live a good life away from us with his girfriend and her family, i guess what i really want to ask is if it is morally right to ruin 2 families knowing that the old woman he married will go to jail for marriage fraud and we will have the burden of having him back, and im scared that he might take revenge or what he would do, i want justice but i just dont know how to do it right. i dont know if its asking to much to be taken as a simple advice here but anything right now would help.
>>
[spoiler]>>17687284
what does he say when you try to talk to him? it seems from whwat you've said he doesnt really care about you at all, and if you feel the same way then I think you should go ahead with this. Im pretty sure there wont be arrests for marriage fraud, if you're worried about that too. The only other thing I guess would be if you're worried he might try to get you back, which I cant really say for sure[/spoiler]
>>
>>17687297
well i called him today and he sounded annoyed that i called him, I think the son of his girfriend answered because another person answered the phone in spanish and then passed it to him. i think he is just trying to build a new life, but its not fair to me and to my family especially my little sister to be thrown aside like that. i guess really my biggest fear is that he might hurt my sister or act out in revenge, he really is an asshole and an unpredictable one.
>>
send him a text that says "build wall"
>>
>>17687426
that sounds like a fucking great idea haha but to bad i cant text him :c
>>
>>17687387
you were melania'd
>>
I hope he does get deported, but I doubt he will. Democrats want that vote.
>>
>>17687137
He has a green card, he's legal, I don't think you can deport him.
>>
>>17687137
>you must be 18+ to post on 4chan
You're under 18 if you're still expecting child support, even if your sisters younger- you specifically stated that you felt entitled to school supply money.
If you are 18+ then get a fucking job. There's plenty of us that solely support the funds for our education.
>>
File: 1471265439235.jpg (39KB, 343x432px) Image search: [Google]
1471265439235.jpg
39KB, 343x432px
>>17687137
vote trump
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.