[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life Is Flashing Before My Eyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

(1/2)
So about 4 years ago I found out my ex was pregnant after we split. We never used a condom, and we fucked a LOT. but I never came. I'm on meds, an SSRI, ever since i was 18 - and i've never been able to cum during sex. Thing is, i was not aware at the time that precum can, in rare cases, lead to a pregnancy. Long story short i swore up and down that she cheated on me, she never fully denied it but she never said I wasn't the father either. Well, a year or so down the line and we're trying to be together again, to give the little girl a future with a family. Her mother grew more and more distant from me and my family over time, but I got to see the kid every Sunday for a long while, Christmas and her birthday, Easter and such so she could hunt eggs and get chocolates. Time passes by, I decide "hey, if she's going to just continually disengage from this situation i should probably have a DNA test done". So we order a swab kit, we take the test, I do my part at home. She does hers at her house, and I never saw her perform the test personally. Get the results back weeks later - Negative. I should add at this point that, this little girl looks just like me. She had my eyes, my hair, my cheeks and my forehead, and her mothers' nose and chin. When I found out about the results of this test, I went into my room and layed across my bed, she comes in and lays down beside me, trying to comfort me; reassure me that everything will work out the way it's supposed to. It took me a while but I tried, so hard to continue living with this fucking mess and keep them both happy - I got a job, I started buying them things, and I didn't care if the kid was mine or not. I just saw something in that little girl that I used to see in myself. Innocence, happiness, curiosity - a light that lit up my whole dark fucked up world. I used to take her outside and walk through fields with her, we'd sit down in the rocks and throw them around and she'd laugh. just like I used to do at her age.
>>
(2/2)
I took her for strolls around the suburbs I lived in, we would go out to eat and she'd come home and watch Spongebob with me until her mom came to pick her up. I'd play her music, like The Beatles and Floyd, and she loved it. She'd sit in my lap and beat on my drums while I held her, showing her all the fun noises she could make with her little sticks. I let her play with my guitars, and she was genuinely interested. That made me so proud. For that brief period of time, 5 some-odd months, she was MY LITTLE GIRL. One day, her mother asked me if I want my name on her birth certificate. Having been indoctrinated by my father about the horrors of child support - I agreed only if a blood DNA test were taken. She got IRATE. Cut off all communication with me, and my family, and I didn't see that child until about a year later. She sends me a text, something like "Hey, If you get a chance, I'd like to talk. Thanks". I put off sending a response for weeks. I was nervous. I didn't know what to do or how to feel. Finally, when I could muster the nerve, we came back into contact. Asks if I still want the blood test - She starts bringing the little one over again, although I knew at this point - not to become so attached, and after 2 months or so of building more quality time with what is more than 90% likely to be my own flesh and blood daughter, I suddenly hear nothing from her mother. Not a text, not a call, not a message on facebook, not a thing. She just, fell off. And thus, I have not seen my illegitimate daughter ever since. It's a few months now. I thought I was okay with this but I'm not. Man I'm just so fucking disappointed in myself and how this all turned out. I feel an emptiness in myself that only goes away with drugs. Every time I hear a pretty song, see a little girl on television, or stories about toddlers, I just want to fucking break down and bawl like a baby. I haven't in a while, but I got real close tonight.

I just need things to be okay again.
>>
>>17687157
track her down and tell her you just want to be a father to the girl. if you are seriously thinking it may be yours and the mother is keeping her from you then talk to a lawyer and hire an investigator
>>
>>17687096
No one wants to read all that shit with no paragraph breaks. Boil it down, make a long story short, and then answer questions, which will keep interest. Is not reading that shit
>>
Track her down anon. I don't know shit abt child custody, but if you care so much for your daughter (blood-related or not) it's absolutely worth looking into
>>
>>17687367
This. We literally can't comprehend what you're typing because it looks ugly.
>>
>>17687157
So let me get this straight, you don't know if this kid is yours - but you don't want to commit to being the father legally, you just want to play with it. Lol.

1. Accept your losses
2. Hire a lawyer, demand a paternity test, court-ordered. You WILL have to pay child support or take custody of the kid.

You don't get access to the kid without being the legal father, sorry you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Y
>>
>>17687461

no, let me explain

>we had a swab test done. came back negative
>she asks if i want my name on her birth certificate out of nowhere
>get suspicious, agree only if a blood test is taken
>she gets PISSED, cuts off contact
>year later - text from her
>she asks if i still want a blood test
>yes
>she disappears

while you do have the first part right, i don't know if this kid is mine or not, it is because of that that i did not have my name put on her birth cert.

she kept asking for my social and shit, real shady shit. i just didn't trust it.
>>
>>17687157
Why did you want to be her father but not her legal father? Are you a fucking idiot?
>>
>>17687502
see >>17687501
>>
>>17687501
Out of nowhere? You were spending time with the little girl and she thought you wanted to play papa. If this is all too rotten to you just knock up some other woman.
>>
>>17687508
good point. i've thought about it, still kinda fucks with me to think about though. meh. anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.