[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my dad cheating on my mom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x702px
I've always suspected it because I'm neurotic that way, but I've never seen any malleable evidence (texts, etc.) that my dad is having an affair.
But last night my mum was upset and saying things like "I've been a fool" and I overheard a bit and she thinks he's been cheating on her with a colleague from work?
I've met said colleague and she's a single mom herself that shows up sometimes at my dad's office when I'm in there with him. But my dad has plenty of other female and male colleagues who also drop by just to say hi.
My dad said to my mum that she's mistaken and his colleague has joined him for coffee during lunch breaks but that's it (according to him, she initiated it)
Yesterday I was at my dad's work but I was in the room next door to his. I heard his colleague show up around 3PM and they talked for about ten minutes, I could hear them talking (couldn't hear what they were saying though, although it sounded like a normal conversation)

My mum seemed sad and 99% sure my dad is cheating but they were talking normally this morning.

What is the truth?

/inb4 hate, I'm 19 and I still live with my parents
>>
Bump please I need help
>>
>>17686868
straight answer him, ur 19 be a fuckig man
>>
>>17686971
I shit you not I'm afraid of opening a can of worms
>>
>>17686987
How on earth would we know the answer to your question?
>>
>>17686987
A life of lies its ten times more miserable than a life of truth, you wont see the results right away but later.Specially lying to self
>>
>>17686868
Why do you go to your dad's workplace?
Because if you work there aswell and your dad helped you get that job and you are using that as an excuse to spy on him that's says a lot about you and absolutely nothing about your dad
You obviously love your mom so much you belive your dad is cheating based on absolutely nothing but her own paranoia
>>
>>17686987
You should think about yourself first
You are not your mother's properly and if your dad cheats he cheated on her not to you are already letting this shit affect you
Don't get trapped in your parents bullshit
>>
>>17687088
I go there after college since I don't drive a car - he takes me and my HS brother home.
>>
Honestly, he could be but it's not a lot to go by. My dad cheated on my mom many times (I didn't really know until a few years ago) and he didn't seem to me like the kind of person to do that. Hopefully everything turns out okay. Sorry, OP.
>>
>>17686868
Stay the fuckoutof it. You can only make things worse. The truth will come in time.
>>
>>17686868

Sounds like my history, with the difference that he just admited the cheating 2 years after their divorce.

But anyway, don't jump to conclusions and try to not feed your mom's paranoia.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.