[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get passed those days where you realize how alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2016-10-14+at+06.38.58).jpg (59KB, 527x348px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-14+at+06.38.58).jpg
59KB, 527x348px
How do you get passed those days where you realize how alone you are, how you wake up every morning, go to work, get home and have nearly no one to talk to?

I feel so fucking alone and I need suggestions, I am canadian, decided to start brushing up on my french in my free time because to be honest with you... when Im not working 9 hours I am just home eating or on youtube. Should I start working out again? Should I start going downtown and date again?
>>
I dunno man, I'm also a sad as fuck Canadian and I don't know what the fuck to do with my life. But working out does make you feel like you've accomplished something and could give you a confidence boost. Going downtown could be fun or at the very least a distraction.

As for dating I wouldn't really know, I always get embarrassed and run away from romantic situations.
>>
im the same way man, my job is very solitary as well, delivery driver.

i come home and workout, play guitar and fuck around on the internet. its actually pretty damn awesome most of the time but yes it does get lonely. in a relationship though i wouldnt be able to do that stuff as much so idk if its worth the compromise
>>
>>17686864
I'd really love to go downtown to church and meet some pretty ladies. Although I've never been in a relationship with another woman before..

Working does make me fill fulfilled, the only thing im looking towards is building a new computer in december so I am saving...
>>
>>17686871
Yeah fucking sucks, Like I dont even know what I want, the free time I have is precious and relationships would really fucking kill that. I hate cuddling, hugs and kissing... and it makes it really hard for me to date guys cause they tend to be way too affectionate with me. I guess females wouldnt be any different. My job itself isnt solitary but... Its exhausting, food service..
>>
>>17686825
Hey. None of us asked to be born, we just were.. crawling into existential hole here. Do you lack purpose in your life? Try doing something YOU enjoy doing..? try it for five minutes
>>
File: 1476724080600.jpg (78KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1476724080600.jpg
78KB, 500x598px
>>17686825
>20
>College Student
>Decent grades
>Job I enjoy for the most part, although sometimes it can get dull (I enjoy the people I work with)
>For the most part at college I have friends but it's friends of friends. None that I've really made by myself.

Hard to appreciate all that when I feel like I have no one to really talk to about any problems or cuddle up with at night. I feel like I don't bring anything to the dating table. I haven't had a date in about a year and I haven't gotten laid in three years.

I've started teaching myself piano since college and I love it, but anything that I enjoy doing doesn't really matter at the end of the day when my bed is empty, and I just feel like a loser no matter how well I do in any other aspects of my life because I can't find anyone that I truly have feelings for.

Sorry anon, not so much advice from my end, but know you're not alone. Do the things you love, though. It keeps you busy during the day. As for the times where you have time to think (Showering, going to bed, etc) I can't help you there.
>>
>>17686825
Bro, that happens with a lot of people, so you´re not alone on this. Just go out man, go to places, meet new people, and i know how hard it is to do this, but you got try, once you meet nice people, you will see how good this was for you.
And yes, go back to the gym.
>>
>>17686864
its cause your canadian
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.