[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apology letter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tfw ear.png (19KB, 644x718px) Image search: [Google]
tfw ear.png
19KB, 644x718px
Alright bros, I'm giving my ex-girlrfriend an envelope, that includes an apology letter & a charm bracelet I made or you.

I need your guys' input on how I should change/edit my apology letter bros, this is to a woman who I'm convinced was one in seven billion:

Adria..You deserved the absolute best of what a man can give, and especially during that summer I barely managed to give you a quarter of that. Because of this, I knew from the start that there'd be no "waiting for me" until you arbitrarily decide you're ready, and I can't imagine a more doomed-from-the-start way of starting over. Indeed, that sobering reality is what drove me to rapidly correct myself for the woman whose love I have couldn't fill the planet we live in.

Giving you everything in the apartment, the September's bills, the $2,000...that was my way of trying to paint a truer picture of me: a man that even in a thick fog of uncertainty will work hard and will always make what's right for #1. That was the easy part. Trying to understand this unknown experience and not continue to give you a toxic impression, but instead gradually portray how I've corrected myself is the hard part, though I realize it shouldn't have been.

In your hands and not in mine, is my second chance..Please believe that I do understand the importance of gradually approaching this with the grace you deserve, and that's what I tried expressing with "I'll wait": I'll wait for when you feel comfortable in further taking it one slow step at a time, and I'll respect how you approach it. I apologize for not conveying it any other way.

Adria...I know that with everything I've learned about myself, my intense understanding of you, along with my love and chemistry I have with you...I know that I'm now the man you wanted me to be, where you'd look at me, and feel at home.
>>
>>17686821
That read as if it came from the heart and while there may be a thousand "better" letters this one is yours and seems to be your sincere thoughts and plea for forgiveness. I say send it as is.
>>
>>17686843
Thanks bro
>>
>>17686821
What a fag
>>
File: 1473993444038.jpg (1MB, 1989x1353px) Image search: [Google]
1473993444038.jpg
1MB, 1989x1353px
>>17686855
Ignore the /b/aby.

>>17686843
What this anon said.

If you haven't had moments where you know that if you don't say it now, then you'll never have the opportunity again, then this―seems―to be one of those moments.

It sounds great in its own way, OP. Do it.

t. Aching HeArt Anon
>>
>>17686855
yeah this really, but go ahead and send it nancy
>>
>>17686870
ok bro I'll do it

So here's the thing though

The only place where I know where I can see her is at her work..She works 45 minutes away from where I live, however my dad who works near her workplace said he'll deliver the envelope on Monday..should I wait for monday? Or show up before then? I bought a customized card that I'll be including as well that'll arrive on Friday, so actually Friday is the earliest that I'd have to wait...Should I show up on Friday, or let my dad wait a few days and have him give it to her?
>>
File: 1475285845142.jpg (91KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
1475285845142.jpg
91KB, 768x512px
>>17686890

That's up to you OP. What do you really want to do? Ask yourself that, and think hard before you do it.

I don't know what's going on between you two, but if it's a case where she maybe doesn't want to see you, or rather left saying those words, then I would say let the your father deliver it.

Or don't. Whatever, you know?

>>17686877
>>17686855
Here's your (You).
>>
>>17686909

Got it, thanks bro
>>
>>17686821
Girls use faggots like you, and you make it easy. Dont be a resource bank your entire life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.