[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

It was a bad experience but I'm proud of myself that I actually asked, but because of this I don't want to date anyone anymore in senior year, I was thinking of just asking someone else to prom and then moving on, Should I wait to college to date other girls or should I just keep trying my senior year to get a girlfriend, I am kiss less virgin who barely asked out a girl for the first time today. There are other girls I am interested in but I think I need some time before I start asking Again. Thoughts?
>>
I've always rolled with the idea that if you look for a partner, you'll (almost) never find somebody worthwhile. The people that you'd truly want to be with are just going to come into your life at the most unexpected moments, and you can't really count on or plan around that happening at certain points in time or when it's most convenient/desired. If you see somebody you fancy, try going for it, but don't force something to happen because you're either lonely or you're trying to conform to what society says you must have already done with the opposite sex to be "normal" or whatever.
>>
>>17686853
Thanks for the advice, Yeah, I'll probably just go with the flow and see what happens, I was just doing that anyway, We'll see I'm just a bit confused because this is a first for me,
>>
>>17686853
Wrong. You have to actively make an effort at the right times, otherwise you'll end up like /r9k/.
>>
>>17686853
>>17686921
wrong.

you put yourself out there and establish dominance by putting forth a display of your best and worst attributes with the person you are most comfortable with at that time.
>>
>>17686853

Yes and no.

I do agree that you tend to find people when you're not looking, but no trying doesn't equate to getting a relationship.

Maybe that cute girl across the lecture hall actually was looking at you. Go fucking talk to her after class.

Shit like that requires some effort, dude.

As for OP, fuck even looking for anyone like this guy said. Just go to college classes, and you'll find a girl you think is cute or w/e, and then be brave the first few lectures and sit next to her and talk to her. Introduce yourself, get her name, ask to study, whatever.

I met my first real crush and person I asked out first semester at college in the second week. Really pretty girl waiting outside a class I was heading into, I said hi, she told me about an assignment, I said oh shit, she let me copy, and then we were partners the rest of the semester in the class. From then on, we found out we had really similar tastes in almost everything, we had similar senses of humor, and got along better and quicker than I've seen her get along with anyone else.

Too bad she doesn't like me, but that's just that, it happens, move on.
>>
>>17686921
Okay So, I should be actively looking once I see a chance
>>17686933 I show who I really am with people who am willing to date and are comfortable with?
>>17686940 Well yeah, I see what you mean, I will take risks and go socialize but I don't think me thirsting for a girlfriend will get me any luck, But yeah, I was just curious of whether I should just try to meet someone in high school or wait till college to go out with people, since I'm not really sure of what I want to do.
>>
>>17686820
So I won't create my own thread but basically what do you guys think of this
>ask girl to study last Saturday
>says yes
>ends up going 45 minutes over and fucking plans with a friend to study with me
>both have exam next week though different professors and class
>says yes again

thinking about asking her out on Sunday , how does this sound
>(after finished) "doing anything interesting tomorrow ?"
>insert nothing Sunday boring homework bullshit
>"Yeah? How about I change that and take you instead , do X at around Y time ?"

Think it will work ? First time I will have ever asked a girl out ... Not my first time hanging with one solo though .
>>
>>17686853
>at the most unexpected moments

Please, would you mind to return back to Facebook or wheresoever you did come from. This is pretty idealistic point of view and everybody knows that.

I fell for the bait and now feeling bad.
>>
>>17687040
Being Idealistic helps me a bit but yeah I know what you mean
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.