[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of an infatuation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Nr5WtUp.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Nr5WtUp.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
How do I get rid of an infatuation? This girl I love literally sits right fucking next to me in class everyday. I have a huge crush on her, but honestly I don't see out relationship working out. How do I get rid of her?
>>
by keeping yourself busy and socializing as much as you can. Not with her, of course.
>>
Ask her out and it'll help you get over it. the

If she says yes, let it run its course. You aren't marrying her.
>>
Trying to get rid of her may not be the wisest of ideas. In fact, it could make your infatuation worse. Have you tried talking to this chick OP? Do you have any shared interests? Why are so quick to get rid of her when you could roll the dice and take a chance. The worst she can tell you is "no."
>>
>>17686381
Fucking this so much! Trust me. Surefire way of getting over it. If she says no even better
>>
Get your heart crushed by some cunt a couple of times until your spirit is broken. You won't care about anybody in a romantic way ever again!
>>
Not sure. I'm on my 8th year of one.
>>
>>17686392
>being this bitter
maybe don't continue relationships with people after you see clear warning signs maybe you wouldn't get hurt so much
rejection > being in a fucked relationship
>>
>>17686388

I've tried talking to her a little. The problem is she is super fucking quiet and shy around guys. She does not talk to any guys at all. For some reason I've always become infatuated with quiet/shy types. I mean, I know she likes music and people who can sing. I can sing and play guitar, that's a plus. But, honestly. I just can't really envision myself with her. Shit sucks.
>>
>>17686406
Ask her out you cuckacola pepesi
>>
>>17686406
What you fail to see there is an opportunity OP. instead of looking at the positive you're looking at the negative. Look at it this way, you could be the one to break her out of that comfort zone of being quiet and shy. Consider the following...

If you manage to get her to talk and be open with you, she may share information with you that she wouldn't normally tell any other person. The only reason you can't envision yourself is because you don't want to try.

Again, Give it a shot. What do you really have to lose?
>>
>>17686424
>>17686412

Fuck, I really hate having a fear of rejection bros.
>>
>>17686428
Were not saying ask her out right away dummy, That would be stupid as fuck! Get to know her! Break her out of her comfort zone. Then go in for the kill.
>>
>>17686439

Thanks for the info, man. But shit, what's a good way to make her open up? Like the fuck do I say? I know jack shit about her.
>>
>>17686447
You sit next to her everyday in class, right? Do you know her name? Try saying "Hi" and asking her how her day was. If you see something interesting like a piece of art she brings in, ask her if she's the one who drew it. etc.

After you make small talk for a few days try asking her if she wants to eat next to you at lunch time. Get to know her from there. You're in school OP, you have plenty of oppurtunites. Seize the moment.
>>
>>17686370
Distance yourself
Find someone new
Find something engaging to do so she doesn't take up your minds free time

Depending on how much you like this person it can take a while. I've been trying to get over someone for a while now too and although I still kind of like them it's no where near the intensity it was before. I hope I don't revert back. Remember to keep finding new things and focus on yourself. Rationalize and keep reminding yourself why you don't want to feel this way.
>>
>>17686391
This! I was infatuated with a girl, she said no. I had to swallow that pill but deep down I'm thankful she said no because I'm now free to flirt with all the cuties.
>>
File: 1473729471982.jpg (192KB, 879x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473729471982.jpg
192KB, 879x1024px
>>17686447
Sway her with your musical skills. This can be effective if you know where she goes throughout the day and go to encounter her in advance.
>>
OP is obviously underage.
>>
>>17687540
>Anyway, this is Wonderwall.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.