[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 28

File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197KB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197KB, 1080x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
For girls:

If your recent ex (like within 2 months) sends you a letter about how he still loves you, what would you do with the letter after reading? Assuming the breakup was amicable.

Would you keep it or throw it out? What would be the reasons for doing either?
>>
>>17686195
That's probably a dumb question, but I have a new friend/acquaintance who will be sleeping at my place the next few days. She's homosexual, but there's no sexual tension (that I'm aware of) whatsoever between us. Do I offer her to sleep in my bed and sleep elsewhere myself? Would it be weird to share a bed, would that send wrong signals somehow? I've oftentimes shared the bed with (straight) friends and never thought it weird in any way but I suppose it could be weird with her being lesbian. I feel like that's a dumb thing to worry about but she's kinda cool and I don't want to muck it up.
>>
>>17686212
I might keep it and shove it in a drawer somewhere but i wouldn't contact him again. In my mind, once something is done, then it is done. Even if i had feelings for him too.

Unless the reason for breakup was ldr and circumstances have changed, an ex is an ex for a reason.

>>17686281
She should be cool with it. Just don't wear linggerie or anything and it won't send a wrong signal. You can offer her the bed if you have a couch but if you don't have a couch then don't worry about it. I have platonically slept in the same bed with members of both sexes and it was never a problem. I think you guys are just friends.
>>
>>17686306
>Just don't wear linggerie or anything
Haha, well I wasn't planning to. Like I said I'm not into her or anything, I'm just afraid asking/offering her to share a bed might make things weird.
I do have a sorta guest room but then we can't really chitchat until we go to sleep, but maybe that's still better that way. I don't know.
>>
>>17686281
I would base it on how well you know each other and how touchy you both naturally are. If you don't know her all that well yet it's not weird to offer the bed and sleep on the couch. She can always offer to share. And if she really hoped something would happen you'd probably be able to tell by the vibe.

For the record, my perhaps closest friend is a lesbian... though I don't think there was ever much doubt about lack of attraction.
>>
>>17686306
It's been six months since then and we've started kinda talking to each other again. I kinda apologized for the letter and the unfortunate timing of it. She told me it was alright and that she even still had it.

Am I looking too far into it, or is there an actual reason she mentioned she still had it?
>>
>>17686320
We haven't known each other that long (just a few months) but we've become fast friends and get along pretty well I would say. I'm generally more of a shy/introvert person but I've really opened up to her and just feel comfortable around her I guess.
I'm a hugger but apart from that not super touchy I would say. Definitely not in a "could be misunderstood" way, at least I don't think so?
>>
>>17686347
Nah, that's not what I mean, more that it would look more meaningful if you invited her to share the bed if you otherwise had never touched, vs if you were comfortable hugging etc.

But really, if sexual stuff is about to happen there's usually signs (prolonged unbroken eye contact, lots of smiling and blushing, sitting very close, long/weird sudden silences, nervous laughing). If you are completely neutral about other stuff, mentioning that you are fine with either sharing or taking the couch won't suddenly make everything look like an innuendo.
>>
How awkward would it be asking if this gurl had a bf?

Im a solid 8/10 dude and need to lose my virginity. Too afraid of coming off as annoying so i dont really talk to anyone showing any interest. Theres a girl in one of my classes thats p qt and weve chitchatted and smoked weed once during break but thats it and we only meet twice a week so im desperate to talk more. P sure she feels at least something towards me but I absolutely dont know how to be flirty so who cares. Im really confused tho bc she obviously does some shit to have us interact but then the opposite. I plan on smoking her out next week so would it be aight to ask then? Plz help im too goodlooking to be this beta.
>>
Guys
what are some sexy things a woman can say to you over the phone? I've got a few things written down that I want to try on my boyfriend while he's out of town. I did ask him what kind of things he'd like to hear and I plan to use them, but I want to surprise him with some other dialogue.
>>
>>17686360
Yeah that's what I figured, I don't know why I'm so worried about this anyway. Someone once told me I'm sending "mixed" signals because I just try my best to be friendly and nice to everyone, smile a lot, and try to be comfortable with people, and apparently that can be misunderstood as interest, and with her being lesbian that came up in my head again, though I haven't really noticed a lot of interest from her side. Some light flirting but even that might just be her being nice. I dunno. Like I said I'm probably just overthinking it for some dumb reason.
>>
>>17686195
Women: why does a man's job, income, status and ambition to achieve more status and more wealth influence how attractive he is to you so much?
>>
>>17686383
Don't worry about it, this happens, it's a new situation where there's new potential for a terrible faux pas. So you're fretting about it and now because you're slightly worried you start to kind of compulsively think about the stuff you just want to be cool about already.

It'll go away when you get more at ease. Oftentimes these situations look way bigger and more daunting while still just inside your head. Then when it's happening, you realize you are still in control of your own actions and can influence the course of events, and you live through the kind of more boring reality of it.

That is unless she's actually flirting with you, though, which is impossible to tell without seeing someone's actual demeanor (and, sometimes, knowing how they behave towards others).

Good luck/enjoy!
>>
>>17686403
Yeah, I think you're right, thanks anon.
If she is actually flirting with me though, well I don't know. Not something I really want to think about since it seems like that's the fast track to a ruined friendship.
>>
How de fuck can I start a conversation with a girl in a street?
>>
>>17686378
Well that will most likely vary greatly from guy to guy, since everyone has different "preferences", but "just" sex sounds are always the hottest thing to me, be it moaning or actual sex sounds.
There's some reddit thing full of recordings like that but I can't remember its name.
>>
Is rape really the worst thing you can do to a woman?
>>
Girls:

Is it possible for you to have crushes that last longer than a year?

I think this girl really likes me, or at least she has been fidgety around me every time we cross paths. I crossed paths with her once and she figuratively jumped and glued her phone to her face like she was hiding, it was very cute. I kind of haven't done anything with this...awhile back she was staring at me but I thought nothing of it.

Pretty sure she has a bf too so I definitely don't wanna fuck with this.
>>
>Do favor for a girl
>Girl says she owes me
>Asks if I'd like baked goods and a movie on my night of choice
>Am I getting laid?
>>
>>17686400
Frankly I think it has to do with innate desire to pick the best father for your offspring. Let me make clear right away that I don't think by any means that the whole "hurr women all just want a 6'2 man with an 8" dick and a great job" thing is remotely true. But women do look for guys who stand out to them in a way, even if that is just in a way that would only ever be visible to someone with feelings for them.

And obviously women aren't a hive mind, and coming out on top of one woman's attractiveness pyramid doesn't mean others necessarily feel the same. For example, the university I go to is extremely hipster, and over here you get by far most points for stuff like traveling a lot, being involved with "cool political/activist/volunteering/artistic" pursuits, having the make love not war mindset gets you status=laid more than anything else.

Someone like you described doesn't have/isn't just those things, but also an exceptional person (in a specific way, not necessarily in the absolute sense), someone who set himself apart. Of course that's attractive.
And I think this is also kind of a grass is greener on the other side thing. From my perspective it sometimes seems like men care... quite little, about a woman's achievements/qualities of the mind. Like not caring much whether she works at a bakery or is a lawyer. While the latter already tells you that she must have a lot of qualities to work and succeed (excel?) in her field. Obviously it is more complicated because being attracted to it doesn't mean you want to spend your life with a partner who is working all the time, but focusing on base attraction. There is sense in arguing that someone's physical form and natural manners are "who they really are", but also that the deepest abilities of their mind/soul are "who they really are".
>>
>>17686408
Depends on how invested she is. Depends on how uncomfortable you feel. Depends on how graciously she accepts your no. Not much use in muling that over now, when you'll have to act according to a specific scenario anyway.

You're welcome!
>>
>>17686422
Murder seems worse.
But then again I've never been raped or know anyone who has so no idea.
>>
I'm dating a guy, and even though i like his company i don't want to go any further than just that. I've been kissing him here and there but nothing else. I keep forgetting not to send him mix signals because i was in the moment, but i've decided to stop. what do i tell him?
>>
>>17686442
Then you're not really dating, though? You're more like friends who've kissed a couple of times.
>>
>>17686422
Of course not. You can kill her children in front of her own eyes and you can even throw in some physical torture just for the overall grittiness.

It IS much much worse than "bad sex", though. I don't know if you've ever been physically attacked, but if you have you might know that if someone physically comes for you, that moves you on a deeper level than "oh shit I might get hurt/used". Not to mention the psychological component. If it's a stranger there is of course great and justified fear - who says he won't kill off the "witness" afterwards? If it is someone you know, there's the betrayal of someone you thought you had a two-sided dynamic with suddenly breaking your will and using you like an object.

Not to mention the effect for the future. People who grew up happily and are stable have a sort of protective cocoon of base trust that they won't (for example) get hit by a car. If you are a woman, most men are physically capable of raping you if they really want to. Someone actually doing it really drives the point home that the only thing that is separating you from living through that again is the decision of someone you have no control over. It's like having your house broken into; even if they don't steal anything, you'll be upright in bed at every noise afterwards because the illusion of a safe haven is destroyed. Only you can't move because that safe haven is your body.
>>
>>17686446
I mean it has been awhile already. i tend to be too nice and just let him take me out on dates and i do like his company so i feel good, but i don't want anything serious just yet.
>>
>>17686195
What do you say when you want to text a girl out of the blue? I've never initiated a conversation, I don't even know what we'd talk about. She's initiated with me several times though.
>>
>>17686451
Then he's a guy you're keeping around for free food and attention. Not really what I'd call "dating", honestly.
>>
>>17686442
I had a friend do this to me. Tell him right fucking now.
>>
>>17686451
So you've caught a beta cuck orbiter.
>>
>>17686456
already did
>>
>>17686281

Just ask her if she wants to share a bed or not.

>>17686340

There's really no way to know if there was a significant reason she mentioned that she still has the letter; you could ask her why she kept it or just leave it be, it doesn't seem all that important.

>>17686362
>Im really confused tho bc she obviously does some shit to have us interact but then the opposite.

Anon, what does that even mean?
Try hanging out with her more, and just casually ask her if she has a boyfriend.

>need to lose my virginity

Might wanna think of that more as "Would like to lose my virginity as well." and not "Need to lose my virginity." calm down a bit/be more mellow, if you focus so much on really needing to lose your virginity you probably wont behave properly and she just might be put-off and leave.
>>
>>17686449
Can't believe I forgot to address the humiliation. Imagine you get raped by a guy and you'll probably have an idea. The feeling like you are used and soiled, that someone made a joke out of you in the most vile and literally close hitting way.
>>
>>17686438
>But then again I've never been raped or know anyone who has so no idea.
Statistically impossible because one in four women are raped.
>>
>>17686476
>Statistically impossible
Uh, what?
>>
>>17686484
highly unlikely if that makes you happier.
>>
>>17686476
One in five, and those numbers are kinda wacky even so.
http://time.com/3393442/cdc-rape-numbers/
>>
>>17686487
Highly unlikely, and statistically impossible really aren't the same thing. You were wrong when you said it's statistically impossible, plain and simple.
>>
>>17686471
in regards to >>17686340, what would be the best way to approach it? When I say we started talking to each other, I meant quite literally 2 days ago? Is there an eloquent way to do it or do I just have to sort of jump into the deep end with that?
>>
>>17686425

could use a reply to this, though not a big deal if not
>>
>>17686512

I don't think there's any eloquent way to do it, you'll just have to go ahead and ask her.

Maybe something like, "This might seem silly, but I was just wondering, why did you keep the letter?"
>>
>>17686425
>Is it possible for you to have crushes that last longer than a year?

Yes.

>Pretty sure she has a bf too so I definitely don't wanna fuck with this.

Being friendly friends is all good.
>>
You've been always in friendzone. Then a day you fuck your crush. After that day she never show you up again. You still call her. After a while you just call her at her birthdays. Is ok if I call her on her next bd or I'm still showing how retarded am I?
>>
File: 1242344.jpg (378KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1242344.jpg
378KB, 500x700px
Guys, how much do weird faces in the bedroom bother you or turn you off?

When I'm giving my bf head or even deep throating him, I'm always self conscious of the awkward faces or weird noises and I don't want to be because I'm pretty sure he finds it hot as fuck anyway.

Does any of that stuff bother you guys at all? Messy hair, a weird birth mark here and there, etc. Do guys really just not give a fuck?
>>
>>17686195
Other thread's dead, so here we go again:

>Wait for subway
>Loook around while sipping my Beer (It's evening) , lock eyes with 8/10 qt sitting on a bench on the other end of the platform
>Suddenly have to think how nice it must be to fuck her, keep eye contact until she looks down
>Imagine I may have creeped her out for a second
>one minute later, she's suddenly standing right next to me and keeps glancing over
>Get gripped by nameless fear of actually approaching her, stare straight ahead and sip beer until subway arrives

Femanons: I could've said ANYTHING to start a conversation at that point, r..right?
>>
>>17686591
Not unless you look like nosferatu
>>
Everybody: Are relationships really worth the time? I hate people and I am much happier by myself.

I'm not saying I'm a mgtow or anything retarded like that. I just hate people period.
>>
>>17686617
One night stands/meaningless hook ups and relationships that are clearly going no where suck ass.

However, finding someone you actually click with and are compatible with is one of the best feelings in the world.
>>
>>>Guys:
How often do you talk to your buddies about love interests/girls you're seeing? Is it only with close friends? Mutual friends? Acquaintances? What is normally talked about? (What she's doing in general, friend mentions he saw her, what she's like in bed, etc.)

TYIA!
>>
>>17686212
Is there anything to know before having gay sex for the first time?
>>
>>17686591
>Guys, how much do weird faces in the bedroom bother you or turn you off?
>When I'm giving my bf head or even deep throating him, I'm always self conscious of the awkward faces or weird noises and I don't want to be because I'm pretty sure he finds it hot as fuck anyway.
That really doesn't bother me at all. It's all part of it and it's completely natural. Guys make weird noises and faces too. It's a part of the fun.

>Does any of that stuff bother you guys at all? Messy hair, a weird birth mark here and there, etc. Do guys really just not give a fuck?
Nope, that doesn't bug me at all, particularly not with the girl I'm with. Besides, sometimes sex can be sweaty, it can be noisy, it can be funny, the whole lot.

There is nothing to worry about there.
>>
>>17686617
Some guys never shut up about it. It's usually seen as annoying. Others will keep it a huge secret.

If you are talking about sex then pretty much every guy brags about fucking some girl at one point or another. I have seen women do the same thing irl so yeah.
>>
>>17686591
>Messy hair, a weird birth mark here and there, etc

Are you kidding? This is sexy af, much sexier than neat hair, a perfect composure. At least in bed, the messier the better.
>>
>>17686624
Bring lube and condoms.
>>
>>17686636
Alright, anything else? Like positions or that stuff?
>>
Guys: I'm scared to take my first black cock. Wat do?
>>
>>17686621
>How often do you talk to your buddies about love interests/girls you're seeing?
We do that constantly.
>Is it only with close friends? Mutual friends? Acquaintances?
It depends. I can talk about anything more in depth with my closest friends, including relationship stuff, but we talk about that stuff with other friends too.
>What is normally talked about? (What she's doing in general, friend mentions he saw her, what she's like in bed, etc.)
You name it, pretty much. The only things in my circle that's generally off limits is stuff that's exclusive to our relationships, like anything too private/personal, anything she wouldn't want her boyfriend telling his friends about, etc.

But if it's not off limits we'll talk about pretty much anything.
>>
>>17686642
Oh yeah. I would start with the prison shower position. What you do is drop a bar of soap and make dat white boi pick it up.
>>
>>17686651
I think that applies more to >>17686645
>>
File: 55377305.jpg (84KB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
55377305.jpg
84KB, 480x481px
>>17686651
Make him take dat fuckin nigga dick whether he like it or not. Den tell him we can do dis da easy way or da hard way. The choice is his, but it's always more fun the hard way. Me personally I'll stroke his hair and tell him how pretty he look. Then I will give him the business. Before I cum I will make him lick my asshole before shooting my thick load onto his chest.

Man this makes me wish I had a little bitch boi right now. Any takers? I'm at Compto. Maybe some of home bois can join in. We'll make you into a real faggot.
>>
File: ferrets.jpg (54KB, 598x413px) Image search: [Google]
ferrets.jpg
54KB, 598x413px
>>17686650
Thank you.
>>
>>17686730
We talking a group of niggas this big. I'm serious. Meet me at Tom Jr's hamburger. Me and the homies gonna eat and den we'll eat u.
>>
I have long hair

Women: why do you (especially black women for some reason) always try playing with my hair? It's not that special like srsly
>>
>>17686732
You're welcome.
>>
I like someone who's dating around, want to know how to approach the situation (i.e. same as if she weren't seeing anyone else, or pursue harder?)

>meet girl through mutual friend
>mutual friend apparently spent months talking her to get back into the dating game, 'believe in love'
>told her if he'd set her up with anyone, it would be me
>we meet
>I ask her out
>'sweep her off her feet' on first date, she says she definitely likes me and wants to see me again
>I like her, ask her out tonight, she's really busy
>invite her to party I'm throwing Friday night, she says it sounds great

I'm aiming for one-on-one time before or a little after other guests leave, it's a small party. But should I play my cards more openly and acutely, or pace myself the same as if there were no other guys in the picture?
>>
Hey girls, would you be freaked out if a kid you had a few classes with and have only talked to once before within the past week sat down next to you in a lecture or talked to you when you were waiting outside the room for the class to start?

I talked to this girl and her friend for a couple minutes on Monday after an exam in our math class about the exam and just talked in general about studying/anxiety of the exams. I think she's really cute and have for a while and finally did make some contact, but I didn't get her name at all.

I notice her waiting outside the class before it starts a lot and sitting alone before her 2 or so friends show up for class and figured I can probably talk to her then since nobody else is around and it's less pressure. For the 5 minutes she talked to me the other day, she wasn't creeped out or anything, she was talkative in the conversation and mostly smiles the entire time. I caught a few glances from her in the class we both shared after our math class, and that's about it.

Does sitting next to her or something sound odd/weird/out of place to any of you? Would me saying, "Hey, thanks for the help the other day after the exam, mind if I sit here? I'm anon by the way" be awkward or something?
>>
>>17686907
I'd only be freaked out if it was obvious he'd been overthinking this

>>17686756
Long hair on guys is a novelty, and hair is fun to play with. That said, I wouldn't touch someone's hair if they were obviously uncomfortable about it, or if I didn't know them well
>>
>>17686923
How would that be obvious?

Sounding rehearsed or whatever?

I mean, I overthought talking to her when I spoke to her on Monday and it turned out 10x easier than I imagined, so I dunno.
>>
File: jamesy.jpg (205KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
jamesy.jpg
205KB, 400x533px
I want to ask a female co-worker out. I know them as a casual friend, and as we've gotten to know each other more lately, and I think I've developed feelings for them.

Though I'm afraid to ask them out because I don't want to make things awkward for us when we are working together if they don't feel the same way.

How do I let them know my feelings about them? Do I ask them out? Do I just tell them? Or should I not do this since we work together?
>>
File: 1476229162948.png (531KB, 669x791px) Image search: [Google]
1476229162948.png
531KB, 669x791px
I've asked this before and I apologize for being a broken record.

I asked a girl out to lunch before the weekend and she said, "Yes, I'll think about it" with a smile. I didn't ask for her number as I didn't feel her response warranted it. As I was walking away she called out that she would see me in class on monday.

Then I saw her on monday and she gave me a warm smile, but seemed a bit distant. Didn't get a chance to talk to her.

Her response really threw me off because I've only ever gotten a yes or no from women before, not what was basically yes and no.

Should I ask her what she came up with or should I let her make the next move? I don't want to come off as pushy or creepy.

Thank you for any advice, thoughts, or relevant anecdotes
>>
>>17686378
there's no good answer to that since we don't know this guy
>>17686591
there's a degree of understanding that you'll have an awkward face/noises with a dick in your mouth
>>17686621
not often, I have a good friend that I'll touch base with on these things, but not with everyone
>>
I sit next to this girl in my math class, and I think I want to start talking to her. Problem is, I only see her once a week, which should be enough to motivate me to go and do it, but I really don't know what to say.
>>
>>17686974
introduce yourself and ask her what she thinks of the class or if she understood "x", then use that to segway to other stuff
>>
In my country the term "son of a bitch" is said as "son of a whore". It's common usage and lighthearted if you are among friends. I called a girl "daughter of a whore" (sounds normal in Spanish) in a lighthearted way. Now, a bit later on, she seems to hate me for no reason. Could it be because of that? Could she have taken great offense to commonly used "insults" like that by taking them literally? Maybe because of the "of a whore" part? Should I ask her if I offended her?
>>
asked in last thread, no replies

>gf left me two weeks ago
>says her feelings changed
>feel pretty shitty

will hooking up with other girls actually help me move on?

because at the moment i feel sick even speaking to other girls since shes always on my mind
>>
>>17686996
Idk about your country but women in America are very easily offended. Like a lot of them are literally offended if a man says "good morning" to them. Not even kidding U.S. feminists have been bitching about """street harassment""" for years and they are literally just talking about men saying hi to them in public.
If you're in America some women will be offended by fucking anything, if so just ignore her and move on to women who aren't looking for a reason to feel oppressed
>>
>>17686996
May her mother IS a whore. Which would make her a literal hija de puta. Which would naturally be upsetting.

Women nearly always take insults more seriously than men no matter the language. By which I mean men insult each other all the time and mean nothing by it. But women don't seem to have quite the same culture among each other.
>>
>>17687071
Men get shit on so they develop thick skin. Women get treated like royalty in almost all cultures so they don't develop thick skin.
>>
For girls:

This is a long one so feel free to skip it if you want. I just want some honest opinions as I've only heard from males and siblings.

Me and a childhood friend have been pretty close the past couple years, and have always been into the same stuff. For a while in high school I had a crush on her but never acted on it for fear of ruining the friendship.
Eventually she started dating, got engaged, it fell through and she was single again, but had a child with the guy.

I helped her take care of the kid in any way I really could (which wasn't much really since I wasn't good for much, just occasionally making sure she had enough financial support to take care of herself and her kid, only twice though...) and we got closer.

A couple months ago she's been acting a lot differently around me and has been making advances on me to the point where I know she likes me. (stuff such as sharing a bed with me in a hotel room and a bit of cuddling, her changing her panties in front of me and asking which she should wear, and various sexual comments.)

Normally I'd jump at the chance to be with her because I've always had feelings for her, but I also found out that she has been in a long distance relationship for quite a while now, and as far as I know, it hasn't ended yet (I don't talk with her about it much). I can't tell if she's being unfaithful or if something happened between the two of them and am too scared to ask.
I wouldn't mind taking care of her kid with her, as I make enough now to help support her and the kid if we were together, but I can't date someone who might be unfaithful, or simply take a girl like her from another guy and remain in good conscience...
I'm not sure what I should really do...
>>
>>17686957
Anyone?
>>
>>17686195
Is it weird to text a girl if I haven't talked to her for months? We've known each other for years and she used to like me and text me once every couple of months to see how things are going. I never initiated because I don't initiate anything, but she hasn't contacted me for a long period of time and I miss her.
>>
>>17687196

Ask her out.

The worst that happens is she says no, it's awkward for a little, and then you get over it.

Don't overthink, I do that way too much.
>>
>message qt girl from class on facebook
>she hasn't been coming to class for over 2 weeks, so i ask her why
>starts telling me crazy shit
>how she's sick, stressed, feels behind, doesn't know anyone in class, the only guy she knew in class deleted her... "omg need to see psychologist!!"
>tells me she'll come to tomorrow's class for sure

but this morning...
>messages me saying how she got even more sick
>promises she'll come next class
>keeps sending me heart emoticons and shit
>i reply, but she didn't read my message

What did she mean by this?
>>
Why did she call me?

I was fine with us not talking again, she wouldn't even look me in the eyes if we saw each other on the street. And it was fine because I understood it and why she would want that.

Why did she call me, just to talk for ten seconds, and then to say bye? Do you think it might be because we never actually said goodbye?
>>
Can't find relationship thread so I'll post this here.

Been going out with this girl for almost 2 months now. We both know we like each other. This is both our first relationship. We're both 20.

The thing is we haven't even broken the touch barrier yet. I guess we're both the shy and passive type. She seems like she's avoidant of most things and obviously has never been intimate with someone before so she's probably scared. Sometimes she apologizes when she "accidentally" makes contact with me. She never compliments my appearance or anything either, besides the one time she told me she liked me also. I'm similar to her in that way. I would try to get closer but it never seems like the right time. It will always seem forced. Plus it's kind of a habit now that we don't really touch each other that much. Almost feels like we're friendzoning each other. We're both equally autistic around each other.

Not sure if I should be worried about this.
>>
Does it mean that i don't actually like him, if him sending me a text saying 'we should hang out alone from the group :)', fills me with dread and panic?

We were all hanging out with my friends and he sent this text (to everyone as a joke, but i didn't know at the time) and the second I saw that text I just did not want to and I felt dread and panic. My friends showed me the same text he sent to everyone later so it's just a joke. I thought i liked him but now I'm not sure and maybe I just like him as a friend? Or maybe I panicked because it was too fast?
>>
>>17687354
I don't understand how you can't make up your own feelings.
Are you even in a relationship I? can't tell.

I'm so confused.
>>
>>17687366
Oops sorry, no I'm not in a relationship with him we're just friends but I think he's into me, and I'm not sure if i wanted to go for it.

I don't know my own feelings but maybe it's a sign if I'm already doubting it
>>
>>17687373
If you're not in a relationship than just calm down and chill. If he makes advances turn him down if you dislike them. It's very simple.
Be straight forward and don't news any round around unintentionally.

Don't bring it up unless explicitly asked however. Sometimes signs aren't signs and the less you say the less can be used against you.

If you do like him and you're mistaking dread for romantic feelings or adrenaline then perhaps think about it more.

You're fine, just chill x
>>
>>17687381
That's true, thanks. I will just keep going as i have and be friends with him until/if something changes. i am still feeling residual panic from that stupid joke text he sent. I wasn't sure if he was drunk or how to respond before i found out it was a joke but thank god it was a joke. i do need to chill more
>>
File: comparison.png (1MB, 1068x869px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.png
1MB, 1068x869px
>>
>>17687239
abort while you have the chance.
>>
>>17687436

Looks exactly the same to me.
>>
>>17687436
left, but the comparison is unfair the lightning is different and also the facial expression
>>
>>17687436
Left, but I'm not sure what I'm comparing. Left has a skin filter on it and the girl is smiling and looks like she has less makeup. Right one looks whorey with the makeup.
>>
>>17687436
That makeup is just too much, there's no details left in the face at all. It's creepily mannequin like.
>>
>want to be locked up in chastity permanently by a gf while having to service her and provide everything she wants
Do such girls exist or will this be a fantasy forever?
>>
>>17687354
It doesn't really sound like you do. If you had said the idea of being alone with him filled you with excitement but also a bit of nervous anxiety, well then yeah, that's natural to be a little antsy about being alone with someone you like for the first time.

"Dread and panic" doesn't sound good though.
>>
>>17686617
Just do casual dating.
Hooking up doesn't mean you can't also have fun outside of the bedroom, but you don't need to be practically married and can see other people.
>>
>>17687023
YES IT WILL. I went through the same thing, and I was just a big cry baby about it for months but now that I'm seeing other girls I don't care for said ex-gf
>>
>>17687340
You should deifinitely be worried about this.
Break that touch barrier, or things will be going nowhere soon.
Just lightly touch her elbows/shoulders/small of back every now and then - this should lead to you naturally getting closer.
If she keeps her distance and never reciprocrates, she simply doesn't like you deep down.
>>
One for the guy's.

What's the general opinion on a single girl making her ex the butt of a joke once in a while?

Distasteful? Unattractive? Funny?

Listeners always laugh, (the obligatory "Oooohhhhh! Burn!!!" but I don't want to be obnoxious.
And by once in a while, I mean once a week or less.
>>
>>17687498
i'd be into that. and i'm sure many other girls would be too. however with fantasies you would have to accept that she has her fantasies too and just like, agree to fulfill each others' fantasies.
>>
What could I do to get an ex back?

I broke up with him because I felt like he didnt care at all about our (long distance) relationship. It was kinda falling apart at the time, and while I tried several times to enstablish a dialogue, he didnt seem to be much interested intro putting a bit of effort into making it work. I got tired of waiting and trying so I just decided to break up, even though I didnt really want to, but I felt like it was the right thing for both of us. It clearly broke him on some level, and since then he just disappeared.
In all these 10 months I texted him a few times. He would be kind and sweet at first, sometimes he would send me a random pic or clip (nothing lewd) or ask me for a pic. But then disappear again.
Wat do
>>
>>17686606
Shameless self-bump
>>
File: 1416725420453.jpg (57KB, 451x335px) Image search: [Google]
1416725420453.jpg
57KB, 451x335px
>>17687587
>i'd be into that. and i'm sure many other girls would be too.
You're giving me hope here, but everything I see (not just 4chan but the real world too) suggests women are overwhelmingly submissive. Who'd want a guy locked up 24/7? I'm sure most girls want to get fucked at least sometimes. I guess that's where fulfilling her fantasies comes into it, I'd have to compromise somewhere.
>>
>>17687583
Joking about your ex is always pretty unattractive. It would seem like you really haven't gotten over it. Plus I'd worry I might end up being the butt of your jokes if we ever broke up, I don't think anyone would want to be in that position. I would be more hesitant to date you. It could be funny but it wouldn't be attractive.
>>
Girls how do I know the difference between why are you looking at me and why wont you talk to me stares?
>>
>>17687534
She doesn't really reciprocate. She doesn't try to anything that could be intimate. It could all be due to her incredible shyness. For example when I do get close she doesn't retract, but she doesn't ever initiate things either. She also has trouble making eye contact. I wish I could get through to her that there's no reason to be nervous about this stuff. It would make it easier to make physical contact.

She does go out of her way to be with me though. But when we're together nothing really happens. Small talk and jokes mainly.

But yeah I'll keep trying to get closer.
>>
>>17687628
Thanks for your honesty. My jokes are around coworkers. I'd make it a point to absolutely refrain from even mentioning my ex to any guy I'm dating. Not like a secret, but just not a constant topic for conversation.
>>
>>17687583
Once in a while is whatever. If it becomes your gimmick though, or really if people start remembering it, it will drag you down with him.
>>
>>17687436
The one where she's smiling with her teeth.
>>
File: 1450238776813.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450238776813.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>tfw no one wants to give you advice
>>
>>17687436
Face/hair on the left, outfit on the right. Either one is sexy though. I generally prefer girls without makeup though, left looks like she has less makeup but I still think she'd look better without that
>>
girls, do you expect something specific after the first kiss? I feel like things go pretty well for me as girls show interest then after we make out for the first time the vibe shifts and energy lvl drops way down. I think I sense the girl being awkward and let it influence me as well.
>>
>Tell GF I have anxiety problems.
>She needs time and space to process the situation, but she still wants to be with me.
>The thing is I also am insecure and emotional. Already made her suffer because of this.
>Fail to give her time and space, she gets angry and tells me that she's at her limit.
>Dead silence since yesterday.
>She talks with a friend, friend tells me she still likes me and if I get over the issues, I might have a chance.
>Still anxious as fuck because I think she's going to break up with me.

I don't know what to do. I really want to get over my problems, since that's the only bad thing in this relationship. I'm going to see an expert from now on, I'm giving her space and waiting for her to say something. I don't want to have a "big talk" with her, I just want my actions to speak for me, since we talked a lot and she's sick of me always saying the same things.
>>
>>17687764
You're going to hate me saying this but have you considered hiring a behavioral therapist? Cognitive Behavior Therapy has a way of smashing anxieties really well.

Also a base of good self honesty and analytics are incredibly useful for crushing anxieties. Whenever you're anxious just ask yourself honestly if they're founded and reasonable or not. If you're honest you're going to discover very few are.
>>
Guys:

How cute does a girl (who is a complete stranger) have to be for you to approach her in public?
>>
>>17687764
>gf gets angry at something you can't help
>ignores you
>by saying you might still have a chance if you change, she's putting you on constant edge and worry
>all this will add to your anxiety

Anon she sounds like shit. Anxiety is horrible to go through (I've had it for some time) and it does get better, but not if you're surrounded by people that don't understand and make you feel worse.
>>
>>17687798
She didn't get angry about my anxiety. She got angry about my insecurity ruining every little moment of our life. She took some distance to think about the whole anxiety thing, but the main issue is my insecurity.
>>
>>17687800
Well then the only advice anyone can give you is get help for these anxiety/insecurity problems. Getting over insecurity is harder than getting over anxiety, even when I was completely anxiety-free I was horribly insecure.

One thing which helped me was realizing that people are too busy worrying about what you think of their insecurities to notice yours. When you do see someone who has something legitimately wrong with them, for how long do you think about it? A few seconds then you move on. No one really cares.
>>
>>17687796
>How cute does a girl (who is a complete stranger) have to be for you to approach her in public?

Doesn't matter how cute she is, straight up approaching someone for no reason will get me labelled creepy.

I aint fucking doing that.

Seriously though, "cute" is the wrong word. "approachable" is a better word choice. If I actually bothered, I wouldn't talk to the cutest woman in the bar, I'd talk to the one who's made enough eye contact, maybe smiled, done something to show she's interested. I'd go after the most receptive girl, the one who looks less like a feminazi. The girl who doesn't look stuck-up or uptight like she'll just roll her eyes and go "ugh, creep".

"cute" =/= "approachable".
>>
>>17687796
she has to look special and different than the rest who are all boring normies with no personality, in other words she must have her own style
>>
File: 1446928006546.jpg (54KB, 451x640px) Image search: [Google]
1446928006546.jpg
54KB, 451x640px
>>17687796
About this cute.
>>
Friends/mind readers, what does it USUALLY mean when a girl never paints her nails and doesn't seem to use make up? Is she settled/married, lazy, lesbo, has low self esteem, just doesn't like painting her nails or some other reason?
>>
>>17687873
It means that she doesn't like doing her nails or make up.
>>
>>17687873
It means she's a normal person who doesn't follow idiotic female convention.
>>
>>17687873
How old is she? Highschool, whatever. A lot of girls don't seem to.

College, most girls don't until sophomore year. By junior year, they have discovered who they. Senior year usually everyone stops caring and wears PJs to class.

After they graduate, all women try damn hard to look their best. Time to get serious. Get a job. Get a husband. This will continue until their mid 30s. Then they stop giving a fuck again.

most women start putting that make up on again when they get to be about 42ish. They realize "ah shit I look old as fuck" and will continue to 1. Let themselves go and not give a shit. or 2. Try damn hard to look 20 again.
>>
>>17687873
It's a preference. For me personally, I hate painting nails because it takes time and because I never practiced much it comes out chipped/blotchy anyway, despite fucking around with cotton wool shit between your toes and sitting there like a weird princess waiting for it to dry. I also have ugly feet and painting the nails would feel like trying to put a cherry on top of something gross. (No, I don't otherwise have low self esteem, my feet are just really mediocre at best.)

As for make up, when I was younger I never really learned how to. I occasionally put something on but due to lack of skills (not just for applying but also picking colors etc) it never looked that great and I was sometimes made fun of. I never found it appealing enough to really invest in doing it well, and most of my friends did not wear make up either so it never seemed a big deal. Now I'm just used to it and only ever wear red lipstick if there's an occasion I want to look dolled up for. Because I never developed my own style (so far) it feels out of my comfort zone and weird to just go try random things. It is also surprisingly scary to go out wearing make up if you're not used to it. I feel 100% comfortable walking around bare faced, even if I have a spot somewhere (though I do use a blemish stick to make it less in your face if that's the case), but the moment I wear make up I feel like I might as well go around screaming that I want to look pretty and whether I look good. This is just a matter of what you're used to. I feel fine wearing extravagant clothes in public, for example. This particular thing is just outside of my comfort zone. For many people who wear make up daily, being bare faced in public or at work would be out of their comfort zone.

Also, I like being able to just touch my face. And I always feel that I'll "need" to wear make up anyway as I get older because you look tired and what not more easily, so why start already while I'm still fresh faced?
>>
>>17687889
Obviously a personal account but it is impossible to say what every woman who doesn't wear it feels like. All I can say is that I have known plenty of women who did not wear make up and for all of them the primary point was disinterest. Not disinterest in looking good by their own frame of reference, but disinterest in going for this particular way of grooming.

It is also a matter of taste. I don't hate make up at all but I do think many women, especially around my age, would look better if they went easier on their make up looks. Eg lots of girls with those statement eyebrows and sharp wings and eyeliner and what not which makes them look cool and good in a way, but hides their softer girlish look.
>>
>>17687873
I wish my sister is like this, the smell of her nail paint makes me sick.
>>
>>17687436
Was this for Halloween kek
>>
>>17687873
Either she doesn't like doing that stuff, or can't be bothered at that point.

For example, I love doing my nails and do them 1 or 2 times a week. Nothing too fancy but I like them pretty and all my friends know that it's a thing I have. A few months ago I was going through some really tough times and stopped caring about my nails, I just couldn't see a point and I was depressed. When it all got better I started up again.
>>
>down in the dumps
>sitting alone thinking about my life
>somebody I respect comes up to me
>asks if I'm alright
>thought he could give me some gold advice
>say "yeah"
>which means no
>he says alright and walks off

God dammit.
>>
Girls, do you want a guy to ask you what you want in bed? Or do you just want him to take control completely, or just hope he ends up doing stuff you want.

Also, is there anything in particular that I guy can do to you that you really enjoy, makes you weak or really wet?

Finally, has a guy ever done anything that's really surprised you in bed that you've ever loved or hated?
>>
>>17687875
>>17687885
Nothing more than that?

>>17687887
I think she is about 28 (?). She is my uncle's nutritionist. She is probably considered a 5/10 by most people. Has dyed hair (kind of a natural red tone), but the roots (and even more) are already showing her natural color.

>>17687889
Do you not even paint your hand nails? How do most people rate you? Do they think you look good as is?

>>17687904
She has been like this for a year, so depressed seems a little unlikely (there are psychologists where she works).
>>
>>17687913
Nope, don't paint fingernails either. I have never had anyone rate me to my face because that would be in bad taste, but I have been complimented by both strangers and friends and never had an issue with people showing interest in me despite not being too extroverted either. Not to the point where they're lining up, but what's so bad about that? I'd rather have less interested men who really like me for who I am.

Sure, to some guys I am not in the category "interesting girl". But you can't please everyone. And I am slender, I have a nice style of dressing and know how to make myself look good that way (which colors compliment my skin etc), my skin is clear save for the occasional zit... not wearing make up doesn't mean that you look like a hobo. The only comment I ever got on it was that my ex loved that I didn't wear it.
And for what it's worth, one of my closest friends is really a stunningly attractive girl and she does not wear make up either (used to, but stopped a few years back). To be fair she looks very striking naturally (long strawberry blond hair, freckles all over, piercing blue eyes) but men embarrass themselves in public to talk to her regardless of lack of make up.

For the record, this is also in Europe so perhaps there's a cultural difference as well.
>>
Guys, in general is it a bad idea to ask a guy you've hooked up with once and run in the same circles with, to clarify what he wants out of it, so both of you are on the same page? Or is it cringy?
>>
>>17687935
It's ok to ask that, though the answer might disappoint you.
>>
File: 1474924983348-x.jpg (18KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
1474924983348-x.jpg
18KB, 235x236px
>>17686606
Holy shit, Anon. Next time, start a conversation.
>>
>>17687873
I personally don't wear it for a multitude of reasons

> I grew up with brothers and a mom allergic to makeup
> Was a bit of a tomboy in youth
> I was a late bloomer, had no interest impressing others with my looks
> I have high self esteem now and feel like I'm fine without it.
> I like being able to touch my face/cry/kiss without having to be so careful.
> I'm exhausted in the morning and don't like getting up any earlier than I have to.

Nowadays I'm fairly femme. I wear a lot of skirts and cute things. I'll occasionally wear mascara and/or berry colored lipstain if I'm going to something fancy or if my picture's being taken. Even then, it's optional.
>>
>>17687942
Ok. It's just that he was always very friendly to me and I got the vibe that maybe he wanted more, but i am ok if i am wrong too. I just don't want a lot of misunderstood drama since we have the same friends
>>
For girls: does a guy who dresses well stand out? And if so, is it in a good way or a bad way.

Also. I finally started to invest in nice clothes. Upgraded from my baggy jeans and dc-shoes to really nice slim-fit jeans and nice leather shoes. Last year I bought a fitted leather jacket. Also upgraded my grooming routine and got an undercut.

I really like the way I look now, but my old friends keep saying that I look like a fag and that I should go back. But my newer friends and even some girls are saying that I look good and I started to receive compliments

I don't know who's advice I should listen to. My bros criticize me all the time, but girls are nice to me.

Can someone explain this?
>>
File: 1476473192378.jpg (66KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1476473192378.jpg
66KB, 419x249px
Dear FemAnons

There's this girl I like currently who I don't have any classes with but have similar Extra-Curricular activities (I'm in Band and she's in colorguard) and I see her sometimes. Has short hair and is generally a cool person. Likes action movies. To me she looks like a solid 8.5/10. I want to date or her or atleast be really good friends. I have her number and text her sometimes, but rarely. What do?
>>
>>17687207
No, that's fine. That's normal adult stuff. People go different ways and then they catch up later.
>>
>>17687960
>very friendly
Is there a guy that isn't "very friendly" towards the chick who lets him put his dick inside her lol?
>>
>>17687130
>stuff such as sharing a bed with me in a hotel room and a bit of cuddling, her changing her panties in front of me
Dude. This goes beyond innocent flirting. I'm even a touchy feely kind of girl and this goes beyond acceptable.

Something you can say when she does something like this is, "What about your boyfriend?"
>>
>>17687980
Well he scrunches my hair with his hands in front of everyone and i use his leg as a pillow so i feel its more affectionate than if he just wanted to fuck?
>>
Guys and girls,

Is it bad to not want to salvage a relationship that's been bad for a while anymore? I'm really tired already and she still wants to try but I also know I didn't exactly do my part.
>>
I have 2 questions

1) If a guy is into a girl, what would you say is the longest they'd go without texting/proposing a date, after having already been on dates/having sex? As in, it's all already out in the open.

2) If a guy asks you out for a drink, and you say yes, but then they don't reply for a couple of days, do you think they are actually interested? Or just stringing along?

These are 2 different guys I'm dealing with right now...
>>
>>17688023
>longest they'd go without texting/proposing a date, after having already been on dates/having sex
There is no upper bound for this.
>If a guy asks you out for a drink, and you say yes, but then they don't reply for a couple of days, do you think they are actually interested? Or just stringing along?
Maybe they are super busy, you can ask them.
>>
>>17688003
Just so you know, "just wanted to fuck" can manifest in affectionate touching... my roommate has a girl like this, the bastard, they would cuddle in bed while I sit at my chair, watching him squeezing her tits, and he never considers her his gf though. Naturally, few months into the semester she moved on to me. Of course I didn't turn her down either. It was a good deal, everybody gets what they want, perhaps except for the qt, so 2 out of 3 satisfied. It was a good semester.
>>
>>17688021
Seek therapy. Better yourself.

Tell the other person to do that as well. You will either be able to work it out in the future or find a better partner and be happier than in the past.
>>
Anyone.

Going out for coffee with a girl tomorrow. Getting mixed signals. Thought she was into me, but now not so much. How can I bring this up with her in an appropriate manner? I don't want to be rude, but I'm terrible at playing the guessing game, and I'd rather not take action/inaction based on faulty assumptions.
>>
>>17688067
Oh that makes sense. Personally It's just sex for me if I just want to fuck someone, like I wouldn't touch peoples hair or be friendly or anything. so I thought it was the same for other people.

Well, I guess you can't really tell if someone actually likes you unless they specifically ask you out then. Also I haven't hooked up with him yet, i just wanted to know what to do in case. Because it's definitely gonna happen
>>
>>17687739
This seriously blows my mind. So you mean you like it when really cute girls don't wear makeup, and then everyone else should wear a little makeup right? I can't imagine you'd be more attracted to a girl with all her acne, scars, and bags showing.
>>
>>17688091
It shows authenticity, which is an attractive trait.
>>
>>17688088
She agreed to the date, didn't she? She'll have the chance to reject you when you ask her out on a second date. Don't just ask her, that's uncooth.
>>
>>17688091
I don't. Makeup is fine. And compulsory for social events, wouldn't want her to embarrass me.
>>
>>17687976
Ask her on a date. What's the problem, mateo?
>>
question for girls,

i'm a homosexual male who gets turned on by the idea of knocking a woman up and then disappearing leaving her to pay for the abortion/raise a child alone.

what is the best way to convince a human female to have unprotected vaginal intercourse with me?
>>
>>17687971
I love it when guys take care of themselves. It's hot.
Look at the pictures of men that women look at. Are they slobs with ill-fitted t-shirts and dirty sneakers? No! They're the kind of man you are. Keep doing you.
>>
>>17688118
That would make you bi, sorry
>>
guys:

How can you tell if a guy just wants fun or if he might be interested in more? He's friends with my friend

>he asks me how my day went, what I've been up to
>he gets with a lot of women
>but he was shy and didn't talk to me much in the beginning
>i hit him up to hang out the week i met him but he never responded to that
>he teases me now and we hug goodbye all the time
>he gave me a henna tattoo for free last month
>he asks me how the tattoo looks amd told me he'll touch it up for me
>he works for a campus magazine and said i should write an article about (thing) and he'll print it because he knows i love (thing)
>he never hits me up and has me on snapchat but will always come talk to me when we're in the same gathering
>he's told me to come to some parties with him and his friends
>sometimes he'll just stare at me
>but maybe he does this with other girls

I am sorry I'm not good with guys and I don't know if I am looking for signs that don't exist
>>
>>17688107
Fair enough. I haven't gone on many dates, so I don't have great discretion.

I guess secondary question: what to talk about on a coffee date?
>>
>>17688138
men want to fuck every woman they're nice to, the real issue is whether he wants to date you or not

sounds like he does to me desu
>>
>>17688114
>Rejection
I sorta want to give her a good reason to date me or atleast find a way to make her interested.
>>
>>17688152
About your pasts, your favorite popular media, places you've gone, places you want to go, your hopes and dreams, your pets, what you did on the playground as kids, something you're excited about for this week/month/year, your hobbies, your family, what kind of kid you were in highschool, a movie you saw recently, your favorite things to do at work, if you're a homebody or prefer going out, what your Meyers Briggs type is, what your favorite subject in school was, what your home town was like, your favorite drink, your favorite food, your favorite smell...
>>
>>17687796
I would only approach a stranger in public if she smiled warmly at me. Hasn't happened in a while and last time it happened I was too autistic to approach. I would def. do it now tho
>>
>>17688201
Too bad. Dating is supposed to be to tell if you like someone or not. She probably already has an impression of you on if you're an immediate yes or no. Just go for it.
>>
>>17688240
Bullshit. That's too easy
>>
File: 1442338623920.jpg (253KB, 908x870px) Image search: [Google]
1442338623920.jpg
253KB, 908x870px
>>17686970
Nobody?
>>
>>17686970

How well do you know her? It's possible that she's not adverse to the idea of going out straight away, but would still prefer to know you a bit better before deciding. You should talk to her more often, maybe flirt a bit and see how she responds. It it goes over well, then ask again if it seems she's responding. At least personally I want to know a guy a bit before going out, so I have some idea if it's worth it or not.
>>
File: 1462917702894.gif (2MB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1462917702894.gif
2MB, 500x266px
>>17688341
Don't know her at all past talking about her car a bit. Wow thanks this is really good advice. I'll just try talking to her a bit and testing the water with a bit of flirting.

Thank you!
>>
Girls what are some minor things men do that they're unaware is unattractive?
>>
File: 1476887090621.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1476887090621.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
> saw a qt girl
> start chatting
> friend came
> turned to him to stay hello
> less then a minute passed
> this girl is now chatting with another guy
>>
Guys, if you had a girl willing to have sex with you all the time, how often would you ask her to come over?

I've kind of unintentionally started a FWB with a guy, and it seems like he does not ask me to come around very often. I know he works late bar shifts like 4 times a week, so he's not that busy.

He just hasn't texted in a week and I'm kind of like what the heck?

I'm a pretty attractive, willing sex partner. I'm just confused why I seem to want sex so much more than him.
>>
>>17688420
Complimenting about generic shit.
Talking about their money.
Being rude, or even more bragging about being rude.
Talking shit about other people (exes, their family, etc).
>>
>>17688449
> generic shit
Wtf. If I liked girl's hair, I better not say this?
>>
>>17688442
sounds like he has a roster of fwbs and also juggling a relationship. Your turn will come when he reaches you on the list.
>>
>>17688442
Maybe he has another fwb who is more attractive, maybe going through something and does not want to get too involved.
>>
>>17688484
>>17688495

I know he's not sleeping with anyone else. So that's not it.

I can understand not getting involved, but like I'm so hassle free. I don't make him pay for my things, we just have sex, and I leave in the morning.
>>
>>17688464
I just don't enjoy receiving those generic compliments that don't mean much at all. Shit like "You're really cute" - "You're beautiful" - "You're pretty". It's meaningless.
Make a specific compliment, or no compliment at all.
At least, this works for me.
>>
>>17688507
Give an example.
>>
Did I drive her away?
>>
>>17688507
>You're really cute" - "You're beautiful" - "You're pretty". It's meaningless
what the fuck,
So you prefer
>"bby, your eyes are like Sapphire"
?
>>
>>17688501
>I know he's not sleeping with anyone else. So that's not it.
Not sleeping with anyone doesn't mean available for sex. Maybe he's having a crush on some girl. I know it's pretty hard to be in the mood for sex with even an attractive girl when I can't stop thinking about another girl.
>>
>>17688507

This. I've never really understood the whole let's complement looks thing, because it's the one thing I can't change. What am i supposed to respond?
>"you're beautiful"
>"why thank you. It's my face, I got it from my parents. So nice of you to approve of it"
>>
>>17688531
That makes sense.

So I guess what I should expect is for him to text me god knows when, when he get's really lonely and just needs to bone eh?

I just figured it would be more frequent than that I mean I really don't mind I just want sex.

I'm going to just stop hitting him up and see if he even get's back to me at all.

Sorry if this is dumb just never had this reaction from a guy before.
>>
>>17688431
Shit happens, bro. Plus you two were just chatting like aquaints, and he might of had something more interesting to say.
>>
>>17688513
It's hard to make an example.
I like when my boyfriend tells me that he likes how focused I look when I cook, or when he says that my embarrassed smile is cute. I love being told that I'm a good person more than being told that I am good looking. I appreciate when he notices small details about my looks, or changes I made, or compliments my personality and my accomplishments more than a general "you're hot".
It's not like I mind being complimented, but it has no meaning when you repeat it 40 times a day.
I prefer being told that something I do is hot, or that some detail about my face is cute.

>>17688524
No dude, not really.

>>17688545
Yes, exactly.
>>
>>17686195
Male
>Do females ever get existential crises? Do you worry about the purpose of your existence or wonder why you exist?
>>
File: Meme 4980.jpg (92KB, 700x1049px) Image search: [Google]
Meme 4980.jpg
92KB, 700x1049px
Girls.
What is better / worse? Why?
>>
>>17688570
Top for teen girls
Bottom for women in their mid twenties and above

Just lift btw m8
>>
>>17688570
Definitely bottom. I dont want to be bigger than the guy I sleeping with.

Chubbiness is much cuter now that Im older. I almost go for that now.
>>
>>17688574
Controling my diet.
>carb intake atm.
>trying to gain weight.

Working on it.
>>
>>17688562

No. We ladies are sort of like dogs, just happy to be here as long as basic needs are fulfilled.
Jk. Actually we know the meaning of life, but because we're selfish bitches we'll keep it to ourselves to maintain a superiror position over men in the universal game you aren't even aware of.

What kind of a stupid ass question even is this? Yes, women wonder about this too. It's sort of what being a human is about.
>>
>>17688570
Top.
If bottom was a tiny little bit more muscular, bottom all the way, but he just looks flabby. I don't mean ripped, just better shoulders and chest. I like a bit of chub.
>>
>>17688579
Lel I know women. What about built chubby guys, london?

>>17688582
Take it slow. I've got stretch marks and a wrecked back from powerlifting and intense bulking lel
>>
>>17688589

I prefer chubby. Idk it's almost endearing.
>>
>>17688592
Bleh. What about a record breaking power lifter?
>>
Is it possible to meet women who listen to metal and aren't fucking goth / emo lel
>>
>>17686195
For the ladies, would you even consider engaging a relationship with an underage boy?
>>
>>17688603
>For the ladies, would you even consider engaging a relationship with an underage boy?
No. I didn't like them even when I was underage myself.
>>
>>17688603
Relevant to my interests...
But I can't help but feel this is more devious than my situation.

Don't go breaking laws m88
>>
>>17688586
It is kinda stupid, I was halfway hoping someone would give me some thought out explanation of how they found purpose/meaning.
>>
>>17688606
Even if you find yourself comfortable with him, and he's more mature than the rest of his peers?
>>
>>17688607
In my country age of consent is 16, and anyways i'd be the underage (17)
>>
>>17688617
How old is this woman and are you me?????
>>
>>17688613
I doubt I'd ever be comfortable and close to someone that young, to be honest.
Like - there are maybe 4 or 5 underage people that I would slap 24/7, but teenagers are mostly shit (rightfully so) - they're emotional, inexperienced, dramatic, stupid, uncertain. Huge pain.
I have problems with guys my age and tend to date 2--5 years older.
>>
>>17688623
Nah, it's a general question. There was an older girl, some 2 months ago, and she was 23. Things didn't go well
>>
>>17688628
This is the right response, this is the most understandable and reasonable response you could give.

But I don't want to hear it.

>>17688634
The girl I'm interested in is 9 years older than me. Its not happening I know but she is the best woman I've ever met in every way possible. A role model.
Being friends is good enough tbf
>>
>>17688628
>they're emotional, inexperienced, dramatic, stupid, uncertain
Puts everything in perspective. Even if i feel always like an old fucker among my classmates, i forget that i overestimate how mature i really am
>>
>>17688589
how long have you been at it? how are the changes?
how about diet changes?
>>
>>17688648
3 years. I just lift hard at this point. Zero diet restrictions.
I'm built fat. Eventually I'll eat less and lose the fat and be done with it.

I power lift. Purely a hobby more than a life style change.

Eat well, eat less or more, whatever, and lift. It just takes time.
>>
/’0/'
Help I'm drowning
>>
File: 25913708886_af87137905_o.jpg (207KB, 1742x1181px) Image search: [Google]
25913708886_af87137905_o.jpg
207KB, 1742x1181px
How would you girls react if you met a guy who uses (non-explicit) pics of girls as phone/pc wallpapers?
>pic related
>majesticcasual-tier.jpg.
>mixed with nature
>never playboy (vulgar) nudity
>>
File: tumblr_o9ji07XSd11tyvre6o1_1280.jpg (65KB, 736x489px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9ji07XSd11tyvre6o1_1280.jpg
65KB, 736x489px
>>17688677
another example
>>
>>17688677
I'd feel like I've dated a teenage boy and dump him
>>
>>17688654
Yeah. Me coming from skinny.
Building weight is hard af.

>2 year minimum bulk time
>i am fucked.
>people complaining about being fat. Pfff.
>>
File: 17067969467_59c18d0e9c_o.jpg (1MB, 2172x1448px) Image search: [Google]
17067969467_59c18d0e9c_o.jpg
1MB, 2172x1448px
>>17688682
that bad?
>>
>>17688561
>>17688545

I see, maybe you guys are just not attractive. This is a sour grape situation.
>>
>>17688709
I do get complimented about my looks, I just don't find that so enjoyable.
>>
Why do girls like older guys? Older guys always go for younger malleable women.
However older women never go for younger guys.

This is bullshit and unfair. I want a mid twenties gf while I'm 18.
>>
>>17688677
this >>17688682 to be honest

seems very childish.
>>
>>17688727
lol k
>>
>>17688736
I know women all too well. Why wasn't I born a hot lesbian women. sMh tBh
>>
>>17688734
step 1: be attractive
If at 18 you can't pull 25 yo then you must have skipped this step.
>>
>>17688746
Every some I've ever spoken to online says they are not attracted to younger men so I never tried.
>>
>>17688746

Or his personality could be shit.
>>
>>17688749
>personality
lol
>>
File: 1476995001215.jpg (19KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1476995001215.jpg
19KB, 500x449px
>>17688746
>>17688749
Thanks for the help
>>
>>17688734
Because younger guys are objectively shit, especially teenagers. They're worse physically, emotionally, mentally and in bed. They are less independent and stable.
A guy in his late 20s is at his prime physically, is experienced and is mentally and financially stable. A guy in his late teens doesn't know how to eat you out.

Young girls at least are hot. Young guys are just overall meh.

Also - we don't live in pussy communism, you're not entitled to a girlfriend just because you really want one. If someone else is fucking a girl you like, you probably are worse than him in every aspect. Improve yourself.
>>
>>17688734
In terms of pulling expensive whores you still can if you're not an ugly, poor loser. Or find a rich cougar looking for arm candy.

Some physiology type classes I took claimed boys develop slower mentally and take a bit longer to catch up to girls. A girl doesn't want to feel like she's dating a kid with no direction in life.

There's also genetic and cultural reasons. If a girl wants to have children and start a family it's healthier and safer to start young. An older guy is generally more mentally ready to have a family and somewhat established in life. If you're just some kid from her perspective you're likely not in the head space to settle down, not sure what you want to do with your life, and not in a space to help out with the financial struggles of family. Even in the animal kingdom young males struggle a bit in that area since the females won't take them seriously. Maybe you'll do something stupid and end up dead or run off.

You want an older girlfriend? Don't act like a child, get your life together, and don't be ugly.
>>
File: painter_waifu.jpg (1MB, 2144x3480px) Image search: [Google]
painter_waifu.jpg
1MB, 2144x3480px
>>17688734
Anons who like older women: how would you rate this woman?
>>
>>17688760
>>17688766
I dislike absolutely everything written here and as a result I now dislike you.
>>
>>17688766
>Some physiology type classes I took claimed boys develop slower mentally and take a bit longer to catch up to girls.
I take any claim like this to just be institutionalised misandry now.
>>
>>17688784
I agree. All women care about is cock and make up.

Men built society. Men sent man to the moon. Me study philosophy.

Men are intellectuals. Women are cum sluts who breed more men.

I wish we would just farm women like we do animals.
>>
>>17688550
It is just so hard for me to find an appropriate situation to start talking to a girl.
>>
>>17688797
That's some hardcore projection, I don't think any of that. Sorry to hear your dad molested you though.
>>
>>17688812
Nice projection.
>>
>>17688797
>>17688760
>pussy communism
>farm women
lol /adv/
>>
>>17688814
>no u
>>
>>17688816
He has a point though.
The world would be a better place if women didn't have any rights.
>>
File: 1420408205655.jpg (278KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1420408205655.jpg
278KB, 2560x1600px
>>17688736
Could you elaborate?
Listening to music which contains such imagery is acceptable, but using said imagery isn't?

I am not questioning the impression girls have.
>but why particularly 'childish'
>>
>>17688827
And we have clear examples of this in places like Saudi Arabia, which, beside literally sitting on resources, are much worse in every aspect than most western world countries.
>>
>>17688771
>nothing dangerous
>strictly no drugs (incl psychs)
>naturalistic oil painting

Does not sound open minded and boring.
Maybe nice for some discussion and stable gf.
>just doesnt sound exciting
>might carry quite some prejudice under that tolerant skin.

does not mention traveling
>me uninterested.

To each their own though.
>>
>>17688848
Yeah, but you're forgetting that they're sandniggers and if we keep inviting them in Europe by millions, we'll soon be like the shithole Saudi Arabia is.
>>
>>17688771
>that profile
I have a good idea why she's single at 32 kek
>>
>>17688858
Most people who say they have travelling as a hobby don't even actually travel or do anything interesting at all, so they say they like travelling.
>>
>>17688875
but why? Shes

> calm, nice, kind temperament
> a very good painter
> a very good seamstress
> probably good at cooking and cleaning
> teaches children
> bookworm
>>
>>17688876
Well, to me, not mentioning it at all shows that traveling is not a big part of her life.
>whatever her understanding of travel might be.

Oil painting
>really? If you can draw that well, why not explore deep themes / go avant-garde?

She seems like that highly reasonable girl, not adventurous.
>i personally would give it a try. Seems like a nice girl. Just that id probably get bored after a while.
>at 32 she wants real stable. Possibly older guy.
>>
>>17688898
maybe the market for avant-garde paintings isn't very big. Most of her commissions probably are "paint my dog Spot" or "I want a picture of my cat Kittens"
>>
what is it like to suck cock?
What does it taste like?
Do you just turn of your senses or actually taste the dick?
>>
>>17686996
man that's 100% up to culture. "daughter of a whore" clearly has a far different meaning to the same in spanish. I dont think you can et advice for that here
>>
>>17688902
If you want to make it big in todays art environment, conceptual art and contemporary painting is where the millions are at.
>but that is not the point.

>try meeting up with her and see.
>does not seem like a nut-job and safe.

>at least she pursues what she loves which is a good point.
>>
Females: How do I teach my degenerate brother that he isn't a female?

Males: Same question.

I've thought about putting some bleach in his drink if this type of behavior persists, but I also thought about entering his bedroom at night to rape his anus to show him the hardships that actual women have to face. If he wants to be a woman he should suffer the consequences for it. Then, maybe then, he may snap out of this bullshit tranny phase.
>>
Would it be weird to knock on a woman's door to ask her out on a date? She lives in a dorm not far from me, and I've been waiting like a week for a good time.
>>
>>17686195
gf says i am needy and clingy

i agree that from outside picture i am quite needy, tonight only a little thing happened but escalated

>snapchatting gf
>sent her sc
>she reads and ignores
>leave it for 10mins before asking why she ignored
>says she didnt ignore (she didnt and my sc is broke, she proved it and we both made up)
>i say that i wasnt having a go at her just thought she ignored
>she says she cant cope with me being needy

btw this similar thing happened (other way around) and she messaged me with a sarcastic message and got moody because i didnt reply to her?

what do i do with the needy situation and what do i do with the ignoring situation?

i feel like she always gets away with things whereas if i do it she gets annoyed and i get the blame
>>
How to get a girl in the UK without proper english?
>>
>>17688961
go away Ahmed
>>
>>17688971
But I am slav.
>>
>>17688961
Step 1: be attractive
You probably skipped this step otherwise you wouldn't have this question.
>>
>>17688771
11/10 would date
>>
>>17688977
I'm trying to be as attractive as possible.
>>
>>17688961
Chloroform (or a baseball bat if that's more like your thing), a balaclava, tissues (some towels are even better) and a van.
>>
>>17688771
Her face is like on low-quality graphics.
>>
>>17688771
I wonder why such a interesting person is even on a dating site, i can only assume she has issues or it's a fake profile.
>>
>>17688924
Yes it's weird.

Imagine you're her.
>open your door to some random guy
>he asks you on a date
>who is this guy
>omg he knows where i live?
>is he a stalker?
>i want to say no but what if he's crazy ?

Unless you are her friend and have been invited inside her house, do not go to people's houses and ask them this question.
>>
>>17687436
Right
>>
File: 1291633892953.jpg (77KB, 357x402px) Image search: [Google]
1291633892953.jpg
77KB, 357x402px
>>17688771
>I'm a total bookworm
>LoTr, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Ender's Game...
>>
>>17688992
Most likely issues.

She probably had an interesting guy genuinely attracted to her that she put into the friendzone because he was not "perfect" in every single way(a Chad) that such a "perfect" person like her deserves.
>>
How the fuck do you tell if a shy guy is interested?
>>
>>17689019
Grab his cock and see if he gets hard.
>>
>>17689023
Wouldn't you get hard either way though
>>
>>17689002
What should I do? I don't know her very well, but I wouldn't say we're complete strangers. Should I just keep waiting until the opportunity arises?
>>
>>17689023
This might seen like a joke, but usually there is no way to find out if you don't break the 'woman's character' and do anything more assertive. Not grab his cock though, that's too much.
>>
>>17689024
Yeah but I sure as hell wouldn't be complaining. A more legitimate answer to your question would be to ask him, you have to be direct. Tell him you like him too.
>do you like me? I like you
Done.

>no girl will ever ask you this
kill me now
>>
>>17686429
Possibly
>>
>>17689032
I kinda have been stepping outside of the box and initiate small chats with him during class
>>17689033
I'm afraid of rejection and possibly ruining a (at least) future friendship (I don't know him too well yet). I don't wanna play any mind game bullshit though, cause I ain't about that
>>
>>17689044
Well if that's too much maybe you could try something a little more reserved like
>I want to get to know you better
I'm not sure though, maybe that sounds a bit weird.
>>
>>17689044
I see that being a woman maybe you're not used to this, but you've to take a chance, every romantic approach is a risk in that once you fail, there's no coming back and you have to move on.

The thing you should look for, initially, is to break the barrier of intimidation, shy guys usually are scared af, so if he becomes comfortable enough with you, over time he'll initiate conversations as well so then you're not burdened with the role.

After that you could drop your hints as said above, if he's not brain-dead he'll get it what 'I want to get to know you better' means.
>>
How do I go on a date just for the sake of going out on a date?

I just want practice at going out so I don't go full autism while I'm with a girl that I am attracted to.

Is there such a thing that exists? Would it be worth dating escorts at first to learn the ropes? For the record I'm not looking for sex, I just want to practice dating more or less.

Would a girl be offended if I asked such a thing? What about if it was a female friend?

Send h e l p
>>
>>17689052
I think it may be too sudden
>>17689057
I'm not used to this because I've never attempted to be in a relationship before. Im attempting to take the first move because it's not fair for him to have that pressure when he's shy, and that I'm usually the one who says "hey guys we should all go out tonight" and stuff
>>
>>17689027
Please help I'm tired of being alone.
>>
>>17689068
>What about if it was a female friend?

What do you ant to learn for the date?

If it's talking with girls, you already do that with your female friends.

If it's how to make a move, then they won't be comfortable helping you.

Just go out and mess it up a few times. You'll learn.
>>
>>17689027
>I don't know her very well, but I wouldn't say we're complete strangers.

If you don't know her enough to hang out and have the chance to ask her out, showing up in her dorm is not gonna help.

This is creepy any way you look at it. Please, don't do it.
>>
If I'm texting this girl casually (not romantically or anything) and she asked for my number first, does it mean anything? I'm pretty sure that it's just random chit-chat that will go nowhere but I'm interested in different perspectives. Help me out femanons.
>>
>>17689019
Shy guy here, talk to him a lot. If he opens up more, grill him about his feelings for you. With enough pressure, he'll crack. At least I would. Or maybe he responds to you better than other people. I know I'd be happier and more upbeat talking to my crush than just some other chick.
>>
>>17689136
Does having lots of small talks with him mean anything? I always initiate them, and I'm wondering if he will feel comfortable enough to also start talking to me first or have normal length conversations
>>
>>17689143

I'm not the same Anon, not trying to butt in, but:

Is he into you? And is he in a place where he can have a relationship?

I mean, if he isn't putting any effort into meeting you halfway, maybe he is not worth it. Just saying. And I'm a shy dude.
>>
>>17686195
I did a dumb.

Got a match on Tinder, casually chatted a bit, then let it rest thinking nothing of it. It's been a good three weeks now and I'd like to get back in touch.

Is this situation technically salvageable y/n?
>>
Should I ask a girl for a number, or fb is enough?
>>
>>17688760
> you probably are worse in every aspect
Why do you have to go around and tear people down?
People like/dislike each other for anumber of reasons. It's not so clear cut. Had a friend of mine lay aside a 9/10 for achubby chick because she happened to tickle his fancy. Would you say the same here?

Also, while I agree with yonger guys mostly being shit - when you get older,you're taking a trip to saggy town, and that's a one way ride.

Don't get so high and mighty just because you're a chick, it makes you look like a bitter cunt.
>>
>>17689143
Well I'd be curious as to why this girl is talking to me so much, so if you haven't dropped some hints then do so. I tend to brush off some small talk as just a girl being nice. If you've dropped multiple ACTUAL hints (and not that bullshit like smiling at him), then maybe he's just blind or doesn't care. Be direct if anything, signals aren't always effective.
>>
>>17689155

Where are you asking for the information? To whom?

Also each person is different. Some prefer Face, some prefer phone. there's no rule about that.
>>
>>17689166
Yeah the smiling shit can easily be mistaken as friendliness. I've said hi to him like 3 different times in the hall and all he did was look at me, did I catch him off guard?
>>
>>17689149
No idea if he's into me, he's single as far as I know
>>
>>17689143
Considering you've already made the effort to initiate some small talks, you've got nothing to lose if you want a normal conversation
Hell, my relationship started with her initiating small talks with me and I was to shy to ever start anything myself (she was way out of my league, I thought she was fucking with me, we became best friends for a few years, she even had to ask me out because i'm a pussy bitch)
You've got to use your best judgement anon, does he seem happy to have those small talks? He doesn't try to worm his way out or anything?
I think you've got a shot anon, and I think you should take it.
>>
>>17689180

Yeah, but if he hasn't shown any interest in you, then work on the possibility that he is not just shy. He is just not into you.

I'm not trying to e an ass. I would tell a man the same thing.

Don't build a relationship in your head. Watch the other person and make sure they are, you know, interested and available before pursuing them.
>>
>>17689182
I'll have to try to have some small talk with him tomorrow, I see him in class first thing in the morning. He seemed happy last week when we talked a lot more that just one small conversation but rather like 10
>>
>>17689173
Honestly that happens to me sometimes too, I don't expect it so I kind of think about it, then I realize its too late, and give up. Maybe you should try being upfront. I know I'd love a girl talking to me all of the time. I'd eventually put two and two together, but It would take a long ass time and a LOT of overthinking. Shit I'm rambling, my point is, be upfront and genuine in your interest for him.
>>
>>17689189
Best of luck to you anon, try to analyze the situation tomorrow and make judgement on that.
Just as a tip from a shy guy
Don't leap forward on him, babysteps, anon.
>>
>>17689185
You're not being an ass, you're being realistic. I say he's shy because he only talks to one guy in the class and when he is called upon, he immediately gets embarrassed
>>17689196
I don't think I have enough courage (YET) to be up front about it, but I'm going to try to learn how to drop clear hints. I have no idea how this shit works and I don't know how relationships work
>>
>>17689182
offtopic but what's a small talk versus a conversation? Yes I am literally this inexperienced with talking to people.
>>
>>17689198
I'll be sure to check in tomorrow and update you, thank you anon
>>
>>17689189
> class
I am literally trying right now. Noone liked me in school, the uni seems the same, and this lucky cute shy pice of shit has a girl trying to make relations with him.
>>
>>17689207
It's like when people go back and forth only a few times like maybe 3-5 times rather than going back and forth talking about various subjects in one conversation. I hope some of that makes sense
>>
>>17689209
How old are you both?
>>
>>17689199
>I say he's shy because he only talks to one guy in the class and when he is called upon, he immediately gets embarrassed

Cute, but word of advice. Don't do this to help him. Don't try to get him out of his shell or whatever.

Let him deal with his crap on his own. If he seems inaccessible, move on.
>>
>>17689207
Well to me, the small talk was Inconsequential stuff, she'd talk about the weather, what we were both up to later in the week, the news, >>17689207
etc
I started classing it as a conversation when she asked me what I was into, we figured out we had virtually everything in common (this was kind of lucky, but i'm sure you and him will have a few areas of interest that overlap)
It was the line when shit got a bit more personal desu, and that's when our friendship started i'd say.
>>
New thread time!
>>
>>17689216
>Piece of shit
HOW DARE YOU, HE'S A NICE PERSON!
https://youtu.be/--FXHfD9sgw
>>
>>17686907

I didn't do it

She was in a group of 4 in the 2 classes we had today, I felt super uncomfortable with more than just another friend there.

I think she looked at me for a bit today though, she walk walking up the aisle to leave he class and I looked up from my paper for a sec and she was looking at me and smiling. I mean, it's nothing yeah, but I guess it felt good at the time.
>>
>>17689231
Me too, but no gf.
>>
>>17689209
I'll make sure to check in anon, I hope to hear it's went well!
>>
>>17686414
"how much?"
>>
>>17689223
I can't and won't force him to do anything, I honestly like him because he seems friendly and I want to know him more. If he's inaccessible you're right I gotta move on
>>17689222
He's like a year younger than me
>>
What the fuck did I do? I was talking to a girl, everything was going great, and now suddenly we barely talk. Can anyone help?
>>
For 18 - 25 year old women:
On the scale of 1 - 10 how important is guys physical shape? Do girls only go for either very loose(party type) or very succesful(steady income +decent career) guys? Do you think about serious relationships at this age? And as I am oveweight and formally looking guy would I have more chances with females that I know or with the ones that I dont know.
>>
For women:
Contacts or Glasses on men in your opinion?
>>
>>17689253
>What the fuck did I do?
Your answer anon was right in front of you the entire time.
>I was talking to a girl
>>
File: 1473793010265.jpg (116KB, 400x595px) Image search: [Google]
1473793010265.jpg
116KB, 400x595px
GIRLS:

>i was seeing a girl in high school
>it wasn't too serious, but i REALLY liked her
>i had some heavy shit going on at the time. (drug problem, my dad died, etc.)
>i kind of locked up emotionally, and wound up ghosting her
>i've been regretting it ever since
>she got married about a year ago

so my question is: would it be weird for me to ask her out for coffee? i want to apologize to her, and i think it's something that should be done in person. i'm concerned that she'll think i'm trying to get her into an affair, which is not what i want at all.

thanks
>>
bumparoo
>>
>>17689356
Try to see if you can just apologize by sending an email or something. Or if you are going to do it in person, do it with her husband there.
>>17689315
I don't care. Maybe glasses.
>>17689277
I don't care much about physical appearance as long as the personality is good. (5/10 importance, which is "meh, half important, half not")
I am not really into party types. But every girl is different. I want someone who is the same as me.
Yes, I would be open to a serious relationship at my age. (23). Idk about your last question.
>>17689253
Ask her. I stop talking to guys if they don't seem interested enough or I don't like them.
>>
>>17686195
im a guy

where does "eating out together for lunch with a coworker" rank with hanging out? Just friendly or possibly going further? This is with a coworker that is a few years older than me.
>>
>>17689501
Yes just friendly, possibly going further
>>
>>17689501
Just friendly, coworker stuff.
>>
When I told this guy I had a crush on him, he told me "you don't really know me. You are just like how you imagine me to be."
Why would he say that? I mean, ya I don't know him that well, but I just said I had a crush. Kinda made me feel dumb for saying I liked him so soon.
>>
>>17689516
You probably have an expectation on how he will act based on his apperance and your own bias.

How old are you, anon?
>>
>>17689537
>>
File: 1477004884682.gif (1MB, 276x232px) Image search: [Google]
1477004884682.gif
1MB, 276x232px
For anyone really,

Started college this year and over the past two months I've made some friends but nothing too serious yet.

This one girl and I have gotten pretty close and shared alot of personal information with each other. I'm somewhat interested in her but I'm not willing to risk our current relationship for her yet.

The reason why im holding back is because of her track record. She's dated and slept with 6 guys while I've yet to have sex. Me being a virgin isnt the problem here but its the fact that her last ex is someone that she occasionally (every weekend) sleeps with even though she says she's looking for someone else.

Based on what we've discussed with eachother, I'm pretty confident that I'd be a good match for her but I dont want to invest time and money into someone who talks about being serious yet fucks her ex weekly.

Im not eager for sex but I hate being single and dont really know how to approach a random girl and get to know her.
>>
>>17689516
He is either trying to be realistic or very self-critical.
>>
>>17689516
Smart guy.
>>
>>17689555
Sounds like a slut. Fuck at your own risk.
>>
>>17689516
>You are just like how you imagine me to be
this is tripping me around so much and i somehow just can't wrap my head around this

help
>>
>>17689614
Typo; "You just like how you imagine me to be".
>>
Hey girls, help me out here.

Let's say a guy who you have been friends with for a few years suddenly told you they have feelings for you. How would you feel/react to that?

Do you think it would ruin the friendship if you didn't feel the same? Is there any chance of something like that working? What would be the best way for him to tell this to you?

This is VERY important.
>>
>>17689614
He's telling you that you're interested in him based on a fantasy that you've created in your mind which is influenced by your own taste, i.e. yourself. It's a natural tendency humans have when one becomes interested in someone; they fill in the blanks with their own mind.

He may be overthinking it and spouting bullshit, or he may just think that you should get to know each other better first.

Or I could be totally off base.
>>
>>17689635
Are you the guy or the girl? You confessed or were confessed to?
>>
>>17689516
This sounds like something I'd say, and I'd say it because I have no personality or self-esteem. I know that once you get to know me better you're going to discover I'm uninteresting and a waste of time and you'll leave me. Maybe he feels the same way, so he's defending himself from your advance.
>>
>>17689660
I'm the guy. I'm considering whether I should tell this to her or just keep my feelings to myself.
>>
>>17689516
He's a pretentious cock. He wants to sound deep and profound, but throw in a bit of self-deprecation to make it less obvious.
>>
Guys or Girls

How do you make a move on someone who is a virgin. I've been seeing this girl for a while, and whenever I try the usual stuff she doesn't seem to reciprocate. I haven't been with many girls, and the ones I have been with haven't been virgins.
>>
>>17689832
I'm a girl who's a virgin (22) and I would say just make the moves as you would normally I guess.
Idk how I would react obviously because I haven't been in the situation where I was seriously dating anyone, but I would think that if I was ready I would have no problem. I wish I could get in a good relationship where I could be sexual.
Just because your a virgin doesn't mean you don't want sex. But some virgins are that way because they are afraid of sex. Depends on the person.
What you have to do is have a conversation with her about what she wants. Talk about stds, birth control, how long you want to wait until your ready, what being ready for sex means to you, past expirences, or whatever you want.
>>
>>17687130
You're so fucking friendszone, you might as well be gay. Sharing a bed with you, changing her panties in front of you... And she still hasn't kissed or fuck you??? Dude, that means you give her 0 sexual tension. Don't be delusional man, she doesn't want to be with you. If she did something would have had happened already.
>>
>>17688890
>ugly
>>
>>17688442
guys have different sex drives, I could fuck 3 times a day, some guys only want to have sex a few times a week
>>
I've only had "sex" with this girl once.
We humped for a bit but she complained about tightness and so we stopped and cuddled.
I've also had trouble cumming to blowjobs and hand jobs. I'm pretty sure it's anxiety
What can I do so we both have a good time in the sack?
>>
What is the visual difference btwn sex with a virgin and sex while on a period?
My GF said she's a virgin and I honestly don't care but I just want to know if she's lying.
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.