[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend lives across the country. We see each other every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: kojima shake weight.jpg (41KB, 408x640px) Image search: [Google]
kojima shake weight.jpg
41KB, 408x640px
Girlfriend lives across the country. We see each other every two months or so.

I am 23 and she's 25. I find myself getting really beaten up by my sex drive. I want to have sex. I want to get off. But I can't until I see her or I do it myself. She isn't interested in any sort of open thing and the wait doesn't bother her at all but it's really hard on me sometimes.

What should I do /adv/? How do I get around this without outright cheating?
>>
Just masturbate dood
>>
>>17686133
Jerk off together u idiot. This is why skype video exists
>>
>>17686137
I do. A lot.

>>17686138
We used to, but she now doesn't really feel the need anymore. She's content just waiting until we link up.
>>
>>17686144
Meditate
>>
>>17686133
Workout
Study
Work
Watch movies
Jerk off
Read a book

The options are limitless anon
>>
>>17686144
Express to her your need to get off with her.

My question to you is:
If shes not getting off with you, who is she getting off with? Despite what people say, everyone needs to cum at some point.
>>
Keep a stash
I have some pics of my gf in a corset for just such occasions
>>
>>17686155
Sound advice. I'll try.

>>17686163
It's definitely tougher when I'm working out. But I'll keep working away at it.

>>17686164
She just isn't. Her libido is directly tied to me now. And for her she just doesn't feel the desire for anything sexual unless we're together. She would never use the phrase but demisexual sort of fits, if we need to call it something.
>>
>>17686175
A person's sexuality doesnt stop because they make up a word. Maybe it slows down with the weather, but it never goes away. She used to want it and she doesn't now. Why is that? Where is that energy going? Maybe she isn't cheating on you but it seems weird that she's completely lost interest.
>>
>>17686202
She never used that word, I did. Her thought process is that if she waits and waits for me it just makes each time we get together better.

Based on your assertion though I asked her a question. Turns out sometimes she'll get off to fujoshi shit she writes with her friend though. (They're both women, I've known about this stuff since before we started dating.)
>>
>>17686133
Find a massage parlor open after 10pm and bring $100
>>
okay look i feel pretty fucked up saying this

if you cheat and LEAVE NO TRACE I MEAN NO TRACE DELET EVERYTHING and theres no chance shell ever, ever find out, then there's no harm being done.
>>
>>17686284
I understand what you are saying. I've had people suggest this to me as well. It's more of an ethical thing.
>>
>>17686284
except of course the fact that you're risking the health of both yourself and your partner by being involved in such activities
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.