[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uh OK then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sketch-1476911805805.png (99KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1476911805805.png
99KB, 720x1280px
Wtf should this just be a continuous loop? He's online 24/7 but doesn't really seem to want to talk like yknow have a proper conversation. Should I just leave him alone?
> BTW my condition is that I broke my leg two weeks ago and fractured my knee. He doesn't know and clearly doesn't care either so men.
>>
I don't know, I wish people would say if something is up instead of doing what that guy is doing
>>
>>17685988
>only wants to fuck
>checks in to see if you're in fuck condition

Just let him know when you're feeling better so he can come dick you down.
>>
>>17685988
>I hope you're doing will = I hope you want my dick in your pussy
>>
>>17685988
Your kinda potatoeing this conversation also OP. Like you just say your doing ok, making the conversation all about yourself. You should of replied asking how he has been doing also. Like you did say it but it looks like its over an hour after you said your doing fine. You just look desperate asking and trying to remake the conversation that has died out
>>
>>17686045
>women's logic = men have to read my mind
>>
>>17686045
I wasn't really able to continue and ask right away because I went grocery shopping. But seeing he took 2 days to even see my message, I don't think I'm the worst. It's IM and he used to message me at work and practically 24/7, so ignoring a message from someone you used to talk to almost every waking hour of every day... That spells some pretty strong and negative feelings in my book.

What should I do? Ignore him back or just leave him be until he decides I'm worth his time? We're supposed to be friends.
>>
>>17686069
>We're supposed to be friends.
Women are cute, lol.
>>
>>17686069
just spill your shit out and show him that you are interested in a conversation and not
>how are you?
>good.
>how are you?
good.
>...
>>
>>17686069
I ignore notifications for message previews from IM apps for hours if not days if the person is completely sandbagging the conversation. You're not really giving us much to go on so everyone is just going to make assumptions based on what you've given us. Maybe he's just busy or taking time to think about a reply? Guys have to walk on eggshells when they're talking to girls anyway.
>>
>>17685988
He seems really passive aggressive. There's not much of a point in trying to get him to change.

Dont waste your time with sad lil bitches OP. Hes probably mad that you two didnt fuck.
>>
>>17685988
You could always just be honest.

>I miss you
>I feel like you don't want to talk. Are you sure you're okay?
>You can tell me if something's wrong
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.