[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you cum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1473389373848.png (114KB, 820x940px) Image search: [Google]
1473389373848.png
114KB, 820x940px
Guys, what is an alternative to tissues for cumming in when behind the computer that doesn't require you to do laundry.
Bonus points for ways that while living with other people.
>>
i guess you could cum in a cup or a bowl and then just rinse it out
>>
>>17685612

i buy this giant bundle of rags its like 8 bucks for over thirty.

just throw em away when im done.
>>
Any suggestions for something that could be sealed and inconspicuous, for rinsing it out later ?
>>
Cum on hand, go to bathroom & wash it off

or if you're feeling particularly masochistic eat it
>>
>>17685612
In your girlfriend you pathetic neet
>>
You can ejaculate into your dirty socks.
>>
This thread makes me think of some kind of As Seen On TV product.

Some dipshit sitting at a computer getting jizz all over himself while the narrator says, "Oh no! Another wasted sock and it still drips all over EVERYthing! And uh oh, company's at the door!"

Then the dipshit turns to the camera flicking cum off his fingers and says, "There's GOT to be a better WAY!"
>>
>>17685737
thats a bit that couldve worked in something like idiocracy
>>
>>17685708
don't think it's good to cum into his computer
>>
Obligatory in your mom response have a good one lads
>>
>>17685627
Don't. spunk smells awful when you leave it overnight
>>
>>17685745

Pretty much any of those commercials are Idiocracy-level advertising. They almost all start with people grandly fucking up normal everyday things, up to and including using blankets.
>>
I have a two sided blanket, and I wipe my cum off on the paler side. You can't even tell I cum on it, and then I just sleep with that nasty side on top, and the comfy on the inside.

you still have to wash it every now and then.
>>
My method is a small trash can with a plastic bag
Cum into it and youre done. Just make sure there are no holes in the bag or you end up with separated cum in your can. Used to wrap my dick with tp but cumming without anything rubbing is so much better
>>
>>17685695
Eventually you stop hating the taste and do it by habit. Don't fall down the same path as I child.
>>
>>17685782
Oh god anon, you've gone too deep, everyone can tell when your blanket is crusty
>>
>>17685806
I live alone, and when I did have a GF, I just blamed it on her.
>>
I just ejaculate into the toilet. always have
>>
You can buy a $10 rubber onahole off amazon, a bottle of lube for $8, and a plastic bidet for about $25.

Just cum inside the onahole, run that over to the toilet. Dump it out. Face the front to the point where the bidet shoots and turn the knob. It'll shoot water up into the onahole and clean it out. Then you jam a towel inside of it after to dry it out and store it somewhere.

Side bonus: you always have a clean ass.
Unfortunate side effect: your ass will never feel as clean when you use any other toilet after taking a shit.

All this shit is super easy to set up and extremely useful in conjunction with each other.
>>
Is it viable to cum in the shower?
>>
>>17685737
holy kek
>>
>>17686005
No it plugs the drain.

If you live with people eventually they'll figure it out and then it gets really awkward fast.
>>
>Bonus points for ways that while living with other people
cum in other people, e.g. your mom
>>
>>17685612
Just wait until night time and cum in your boxers. They will need to be washed in the morning anyway.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.