[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any validity to the claim that other women begin to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Dancer.gif (817KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
Dancer.gif
817KB, 267x200px
Is there any validity to the claim that other women begin to hit on you when you're dating/have a girlfriend? I've heard of it somewhere, and that I have a girlfriend I've been noticing other chicks being more flirty and social. Is this a meme?
>>
If you wear a promise ring, other girls don't even look at you. The only time I've been hit on in 5 years is when I was tripping on Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and this girl with a missing tooth wanted to suck my dick
>>
>>17685318
No, you just notice it more since you're not desperate...desperation stinks and repels a woman's flirtation
>>
I've heard that it subconsciously tells women that you are desirable.

I got hit on by several different women after I got married, but it's very possible that was just a coincidence.
>>
>>17685318
Girls want what others have
>>
>>17685318
women like want they can't have and this is why they are attracted to you.
>>
Women like to think "what does he have?" when they see a committed man. They want to know why your girlfriend/wife is with you and take it for themselves. It's like a flag going up saying that you're relationship material.
>>
>>17685318

nope. women just know that you arent going to try and hit on them / sleepw ith them so they dont go out of their way to avoid you.

you being an autist, interpret any attention you receive as flirty.
>>
>>17685324
>promise ring

That tells everyone you're insane and not relationship material. Of course everyone stays away.
>>
>>17685318
It's kind of true. In a relationship I'm more comfortable and confident and more likely to talk to women for no reason. Outside of a relationship I'm just a sad cunt. Also, when girls know I'm in a relationship they feel safe acting more flirty knowing I won't get mixed signals. Some of the more twisted girls will act flirty and feel like they won or something if I flirt back.
>>
File: 1451085017516.png (264KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1451085017516.png
264KB, 500x369px
>>17685816
>interpret any attention you receive as flirty
>I'm the autist.

Back to /r9k/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.