[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>inb4 you spineless beta Some girl who spke german very well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1476894336546-2032852309.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1476894336546-2032852309.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>inb4 you spineless beta

Some girl who spke german very well approached me in my city.

She tells me her story, politely and asks if i could lend her 250€.

I obviously didnt, but i did give her 100 and my phone number. she promises to return the money in 7 days.

i lend it to her because shes from my father homeland, bosnia and she did seem legit, came here 2 years ago from fleeing from a flood and since she wanted to be a translator, and studied german for that reason, she came here.

>TL;DR i lend some random bitch 100 bucks, with only a name, which i cant confirm is real.

So, what chances do i have to acctually get the money back and can the police help me in that, if she dosnt.
>>
>>17685255

Given you have no name or number to find her with, I'd say the police won't help you.

Unless you find one willing to go with you to the place and hang around to see if she comes back.
>>
>>17685255
>bosnia
None.
>>
>>17685255
how to get 100eur? ask for 250.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door-in-the-face_technique
>>
>>17685258

she does have a job and gets paid 1150€ in 7 days, she needed it for rent. and thats pretty average for untrained workers here

well, she dosnt own a phone, she did have one and showed it to me, but it wasnt hers. She didnt want to tell me adresses so she'd felt secure i wouldnt report her, since no working visa ect.

honestly, at first the whole thing really felt like a setup with someone else waiting to collect the money once i left. However, when i first refused after her story and went about my way home, she followed me and begged me once more.

well i guess my moneys gone, or maybe i won a friend once i see her again.
>>
>>17685282

She told you she has a job, you only have her word for it. You should be a Con Artists entrance exam.

"Con this gullible guy and you are officially an student here!"
>>
>>17685305
dude i know it was stupid, i just wanted to know if theres a way to get her, if she dosnt return it.
>>
>>17685255
Criminals (and that IS what she is) do tend to return to the scene of the crime, just because it paid off once and they hope to find another sucker there. So if you have nothing else in your life you can hang out at that spot and wait for her to return.

Of course she'll deny ever meeting you, scream Rape and disappear.

Consider it an expensive lesson learned.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.