[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgot to get girls #

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1453112271747.jpg (16KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1453112271747.jpg
16KB, 283x283px
So a new girl started at work last week or so. She waves to me when she comes in and tells me bye when she leaves, before I really introduced myself, she doesn't seem to do this to others from what I've seen. I introduced myself, talked about work bullshit, etc. when she came around. She always asks me questions first to everyone else and always asks me about when I get off work for some reason. She tends to initiate conversations 60/40.

Anyway, I said I might as well try to hit that before I quit work, so I asked her today if she wanted to go to the (insert place) this weekend. She asked "which day" and gave corresponding dates. She said she was working those days and gave me the name of the other place she works at. I responded about applying there and ended the conversation there.

A minute later, I suddenly realized I didn't get her fucking number. So I have two questions, do you think she's just being nice or actually interested? And should I get her number without coming off needy?
>>
>>17685243
> I responded about applying there and ended the conversation there.

I think this is what you should worry about.

She i clearly into you, at least enough to give you a chance. But why the hell did you say that?

It seems you want to follow her around all the time.
>>
>>17685253
Someone asked me a question right when it did, so it was more like an interruption. I didn't end it just to be a dick lol.
>>
>>17685300

That's not my point. My point is telling her you wanna work with her.
>>
>>17685309
LOL no no not like that, I said "yeah I applied there once but didn't get it." When she said she was working there.
>>
>>17685313

Ah, ok, then. Man, that would have been a problem.

I don't think it's needy to ask for her number. But maybe Facebook would be your best first try.

Start there, and if you can't, then go for the phone.
>>
>>17685326
That sounds pretty sound, thanks for the tip d00d
>>
Tell her you forgot to ask for her number, and that you would like to throw some donkey dick on that tight pussy ayyy lmao
#420smokeweedeverydayfaggot
>>
>>17685411
But Brahski, what if she doesn't like that hubba bubba Purple Nurple Khalifa Queefa heavy bottom kush dick?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.