[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here to give advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sad.jpg (36KB, 800x747px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
36KB, 800x747px
Hey guys, I see a lot of suicide threads on this board and I want to help as best I can. Feel free to email me about anything, even if you just want to talk.

[email protected]
>>
>mfw I prefer to kill myself before talking with OP
>>
>>17684950
ight
>>
>>17684946

Unless you know how to handle a suicidal person, leave it to professionals.
>>
>>17685145
Are you kidding? Everyone who posts about suicide on this website get nothing but responses telling them to "stop being a pussy and do it". If someone is contemplating suicide while on 4chan, they most likely don't have a professional to help them at the time. There's nothing wrong with me trying to stop people from killing themselves.
>>
>>17684946
>hey guys I'm so lonely and need people to need me so I can feel useful so please all you suicidal people let me use you for my own selfish needs I don't care if you have way more problems than me I'm just a little whiny bitch
>>
>>17685262
Jeez, way to be negative there. What do you care if OP wants to help however he can, and if someone is lonely enough to take him up on it? Sometimes it's nice talking to someone who's just willing to listen.
>>
>>17685250
Interesting thread. For last 4 years at least one night a week (often more) I think about killing myself. In the morning I understand, that my ideas were wrong, howewer I m really afraid that one night I finally will find a strength to kill myself.
Never talked about it to any professionals, mostly because I am poor as shit. What to do?
>>
>>17685262
No, I'm probably just one of the only people on 4chan that actually has a conscience
>>
>>17685273
Thank you. So much negativity here wich I obviously have no problem with, if I was I would just not come here). I just hate seeing people who are struggling with depression and feel the need to kill themselves.
>>
>>17685277
What is it that makes you feel the need to do that to yourself?
>>
>>17685315
I think my live is already going to the wrong direction, no friends, no girls, and everything seems to be better later.
I ve tried to be happy, cheerful, talkative, but nothing really changed, I only feel even worse trying to mimic normal guys.
>>
>>17685346
It's really important to remember that despite the fact that you may have made wrong decisions in the past, it doesn't mean your life is fucked. My father is a perfect example of this. His mother committed suicide when he was 14, and his dad died of an aneurism when he was 17. Completely alone, he moved to America and is now enormously successful. My point is even though your life may be going in the wrong direction right now, it absolutely does not mean there is no opportunity to change your future. It starts with small things. Alter seemingly insignificant parts of your life that you are displeased with and they will slowly become habits. Move on to greater obstacles (your job for example). Slowly but surely you will be able to change to aspects of your life that you are dissatisfied with. Just don't think for a second that your past has limited your potential, because it hasn't.

As for your social situation, it's important to be yourself. I know it sounds cliché as shit but just hear me out. You will never find true friends by acting like someone you aren't. In high school I was one of the most popular kids at school, but I was never myself. After leaving to college I made the decision to only associate myself with people I really could be myself around, and it made a huge difference. In a way it's actually good that you feel worse while trying to mimic "normal" guys, because if you have to pretend to be someone you aren't, you'd never be happy. I'm sure you are think quite frequently that you are destined to live a life of complete solitude, but you aren't. I would bet my life that there are people out there that find you interesting. It's just a matter of finding them. I obviously don't know much about your personal life, but I would assume you don't go out all that much, which is the root of your problem. If you never go out and explore the world, you will never meet any potential friends.
>>
>>17685407
Don't really know what do you mean
> go out
>>
>>17685250

I know. But people who think about suicide are in a very fragile psychological state. Bad advice could actually push them off the cliff. So unless you know what you are doing, stay away from it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.