[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I have three friends who are possibly gay (they show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: patrick.jpg (9KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
patrick.jpg
9KB, 259x195px
Hey guys
I have three friends who are possibly gay (they show characteristics of a stereotypical gay guy) and whenever I'm with any one of them they keep doing gayish stuff to me eg. Hugging me and not letting go/sit on my lap/squeeze my arms, hands or slap my butt/try to kiss me on the lips/cheeks/shoulder etc.
I don't have anything against gay people but how do I get them to stop doing all that stuff without coming off as aloof or homophobic? (not an sjw but don't want to ruin relationships either)
I'm a quiet guy and whenever they do those stuff to me i don't resist. I only dodge when they try to kiss me because that seems like they're crossing the line
Thanks in /adv/ance
>>
Self bump
Halp me :(
>>
Has it really gotten so bad out there that this can't be solved using the time honored traditional method of calling them faggots?
>>
>>17684728
There's nothing homophobic about having personal boundaries. There's a difference between having a problems with this type of behavior in general, and having a problem with them doing it specifically to you. Don't be a doormat, OP. You're entitled to have your personal space respected if you respect everyone else's.

You need to tell them that you're not comfortable with their behavior towards YOU. You are not gay. You are not interested in the advances of men. That's what these behaviors seem like. Whether or not they are indeed advances, is irrelevant. You're not comfortable, period. If they respect you, they should back off, whether or not they are gay. If they don't, then they'll react badly to it and accuse you of homophobia. Don't fall for that shit. This is harassment.

You are NOT homophobic for wanting your own personal space respected. That's a basic human right, regardless of your sexual orientation.
>>
>>17684772
Don't know why but I can't bring myself to say that. I try to be nice to them because other than the unwanted intimacy they've been nice to me
>>17684773
I've actually straight up told one of them to stop doing those seemingly sexual acts to me (I only dared to because he was the least close to me as a friend) and he just scolded me about how I looked too girly and "irresistable" to guys like him, and after that we didn't talk for a long period of time (and apparently he's been shit-talking behind my back) but we're on okay terms now. Any safer way to signal them to stop? Thanks...
>>
>>17684784
>and apparently he's been shit-talking behind my back
Why would you stay friends with someone like that?
>>
>>17684796
not OP but gay friends usually have hot looking girl friends.
>>
>>17684796
>>17684800
Not in it for his female friends, I just find it easier to stay on good/ok terms with as many people as i can rather than have someone hold a grudge against me which makes me paranoid.
And when I said shit-talking I meant general bitching and complaining rather than more serious stuff such as spreading rumours and the like. Sorry for the misunderstanding
>>
>>17684728
Use your voice and talk to them. That's what an adult would do. Just be polite and sensitive to their feelings while being honest about yours. If they get upset then they aren't really good friends.
>>
>>17684784
Him saying you're "too girly" and "irresistible" to him is bullshit. Would that be okay if it was a dude doing it to a girl? No, it would be sexual harassment and borderline victim blaming. The fact that he "got mad at you" is an indication that he does NOT respect you as a person. A normal person with normal boundaries, that cares about you and the friendship, will listen to you if you have any concerns or feel uncomfortable. His behavior indicates that the only reason he is even around you is to get what he wants, and fuck your want and needs. Friendships are relationships, and they can also we one sided, buddy. He's not your friend. He's a fucking asshole. Don't bother with people like that.

Why would you want to keep someone like that around anyway? How do you benefit? Because he's "nice" to you? He's abusing your friendship. Is that okay with you? You're only signaling to him and others that you are okay with not being respected. Are you okay with that? You have to respect yourself, anon :(

People will respect you more for it.
>>
>>17684728
Just have that I'm straight conversation with your friends. Maybe they think you are gay
>>
>>17684824
>>17684837
Thanks guys. I think I'll just try to distance myself from them for the time being, and if they ask about it I'll bring up their rapey behaviour...
>>17684843
Last time I said that to one of them he took it as me being "a tease" and that it turned him on even more or some shit like that
>>
Tell them you're on comfortable with being touched. (rough) trade secret: lots of gay guys love the idea of fucking a straight guy. It's much like how many straight guys wanna fuck a lesbian. The idea of someone reneging on their sexuality because of your own hotness or something. Just say look I just am not comfortable being kissed without my consent. Pull a little sjw shit on em. Gay guys barely even register on the victimhood stack these days anyways so they can't pull a homophobic card.
>>
>>17684903
> I think I'll just try to distance myself from them for the time being, and if they ask about it I'll bring up their rapey behaviour...

That's a good call, OP. If they care about you as a person at all, they'll think about their actions and perhaps move away from hurting the relationship any more. If they just dump you because of it, they never cared anyway.

Just make sure to tell them this is about your boundaries and it has nothing to do with their sexual preferences if they start trying to accuse you of discrimination. Tell them that if they are gay, that isn't the problem. The problem is that you aren't, and that those sort of interactions make you feel uncomfortable. And that the fact that they don't stop, even when you ask politely, makes you feel disrespected and makes you question the friendship.

Again, if they care about you at all, they'll reconsider their behavior towards you. Good luck, anon!
>>
>>17684903
that's bullshit you must not have been very convincing. are you gay and not out yet?

Most gay friends I've had never crossed the line with me and the few that tried I had a respect me as a friend chat and they got it first time.
>>
>>17685200
Seconds this, OP. I, nor any guy I know, would ever stand for that shit. You sure you're not gay yourself?
>>
>>17684728
Dude your a total faggot.
>>
>>17684906
>>17685184
Thanks for the advice guys

>>17685200
>>17685265
>>17685275
I've never been sexually attracted to any man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.