[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to identify friendzone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1476323673011.png (544KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1476323673011.png
544KB, 500x730px
so I've been hanging out with this girl I met a month ago. She has a boyfriend but she seems really into me. We text every day and she comes over like once a week. We watch silly shit and laugh maybe drink or smoke if I have anything. She teases me putting her nose to mine and letting our lips touch. we cuddle sometimes. She also likes to take some of my personal items like a figurine. I made her bring it back but she didn't leave it hear. She made me cuddle her on the bed while she convinced me to let her keep it indefinitely. She likes to wear my flannel shirts, etc. Kindergarten shit.
She won't full on kiss me though. Our faces are always touching but an actual kiss is too far for some reason.

She seems REALLY into me and despite making regular progress with physical intimacy I feel like I'm never going to get anywhere. I need to know where I stand with this girl.
>>
>>17683757
Second sentence, first 4 words. That's how you identify it.
>>
>>17683763
then why keep me around? why tease me? why take my stuff?
>>
>>17683790
She likes free weed and booze?
Maybe you are her side hoe.
>>
>>17683790
Because you are someone she can talk to about her feelings and you provide her with constant validation which her boyfriend might not. Come on man wise up and have some self respect, I'm not saying you need to end this friendship but you do need to realise she isn't going to one day realise how bad her boyfriend is and how great you are, that doesn't work in real life.
>>
>>17683795
>She likes free weed and booze?
I don't think I provide it enough for her to be coming over for it.
>>
>>17683814
I don't want her to leave her boyfriend. I just want to fuck her. Not that she's not fun to be around otherwise. It's just my main goal right now.
>>
It sounds like your a way to make her feel secure and appreciated. She's seeking attention and you're ready to give it to her. It sounds like she is lonely in her current relationship, but still very much attached.
>>
>>17683821
You think she doesn't know that? She might try to act naive but she knows what you want, like I said it's validating to know she is desired by others aside from her boyfriend, which provides some reassurance if he is inconsistent in his affection.
>>
You're an asshole OP. Hope she realizes and gets out before you rape her because she gave you an eskimo kiss.
>>
>>17683843
so should I end it. I don't have much else going for me right now.
>>
>>17683757
You being used my orbiter friend.
For attention & free shit.
>>
>>17683856
I can't tell you what to do, it's your life. I'm just saying that it sounds like you're being taken for a ride and you aren't going to get what you want if you continue on this current course.

Also desu you shouldn't have let it get as far as it has. Imagine if you were her actual boyfriend, how would you feel about her drinking and cuddling with a guy who you know wants to fuck her?
>>
lmao
she may think you're a fag
her boyfriend is retarded too
you three are shitters
>>
OP

If I was her bf I'd be super pissed off, that's not how 'friends' behave.

Have you actually tried kissing her? Don't ask her if its OK to kiss her, she'll say no because she has a bf. When she lets your lips touch (seriously, I'd dump her if she was my gf) just go for it. If she still won't let you then she's just fucked up in the head for some reason, cut contact.

If she lets you, then you win.

But bear in mind you'd be stealing another guy's girl. That, and 'once a cheater, always a cheater'. But if you're only looking to fuck her then that's OK.
>>
>>17683757
You are being used. She is also a whore to cheat on her boyfriend. Putting her nose to yours and letting her lips linger over yours is trashy shit. Go check your hormones. IF she was your GF would you want her to do all this stuff with another guy? Or are you a big fat cuck?
>>
>>17683814
I want to be fair, here. I agree with this guy for the most part, but I've been the guy who replaced the boyfriend enough times to know that it happens.

It sounds like she likes you OP, but that doesn't necessarily mean she'll leave her boyfriend for you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.