[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why's the 19th such a pivotal day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (163KB, 800x1019px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 800x1019px
I've known this friend of mine (I'll refer to him as "M") for about a full year now, when I started college. We bonded over a shared passion for English and similar bands back then, as well as TV shows, books, and movies. He introduced me to all his friends and I felt so accepted, so welcome -- like I meant something to him. In the weeks that followed, M and I got a lot closer: I went to see his band's gigs, which really surprised but really touched him a lot, too (he told me so himself - that it meant a lot to him, especially since he didn't ever expect anyone from college to turn up), he invited me to parties, we caught the tram home together, we sat next to each other in lectures, etc.
But then there's periods of time (like, around three-four weeks or so - started being a thing this year) where I may as well not even exist to him. He won't sit with me in class, he doesn't initiate conversations with me unless he absolutely has to, he ignores my presence, he doesn't smile at me, when I try talking with him he'll give short, disinterested answers...
>>
(continued)
And then, two weeks later, on the 19th of whatever month, he'll be back to "normal", smiling at me all the time, sitting next to me, messaging me, liking my FB posts, we have conversations that make me feel like it's not our ears that are doing all the listening, but our souls instead. He'll tell me out of the blue that he likes my T-shirt, or the essay I wrote that day, he'll walk with me to the tram... I love these days.
And then right when I feel like it's all okay again, it'll cycle back into that period where he'll start avoiding me again, taking the train when he sees that I'm off to get the tram... :(
The weirdest part is that he only goes back to normal on the 19th, and on that day, I'm suddenly like gold to him. The only reason I've noticed is because I keep a journal and record every day; only as I looked through today did I realise there's a bizarre trend going on.

Is there something metaphysically special/sacred/vital about the number 19? Like a cycle or something?
I'm so weirded out by the fact that he seems only to go back to normal on the 19th of every month.
What does it mean??
>>
>>17683578
which months are we talking about? is it the 19th of April?
>>
>>17683578
Cycles of depression? Maybe he gets tired of you for a while, gets that feeling out of his system, then hes refreshed and resdy to come back? Are you smothering him?
>>
>>17684002
No, I always give him heaps of space.
>>
>>17683635
Every month! It started in March though.
>>
In Islam there are 19 angels that guard the entrance to hell
>>
>>17683571
There is such a thing as cyclical depression, and the date is probably just a coincidence. Or he may have had an experience on the 10th or so of some month that riggers bad memories every month since.

Or, of course, you could ask him.
>>
>>17685391
Bit I don't think he has depression? (Just my opinion, so I may be wrong.)
It's weird that it's always the 19th though
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.