[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl invited orbiter on date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: feelsbad.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbad.png
29KB, 633x758px
>Be KHV
>Just started uni
>First day, I meet a qt azn grill who's starting school as well
>We walk around and talk together, she seems super nice
>Over the next few days, we talk pretty often. I'm starting to really like her, and she seems to like me as well
>We spend some time hanging out over the next 3 weeks or so, and I start having serious oneitis for this girl
>I notice some beta orbiters talking to her
>One in particular, let's call him Ben, is always sidling up to her at every chance
>I figure I'd better get a move on before he does
>Never asked a grill out before, but I finally work up my courage
>Ask her out to go eat dinner on the weekend
>She replies with a super-enthusiastic "Yeah!", seems really happy
>Go to her room and help her move some furniture, she's beaming
>Working with her on some homework, goodday.mp3
>Suddenly, Ben walks in and just sits down at our table
>She leaves to get dinner at the cafeteria, and he immediately follows
>I finish the problem and leave a few minutes later
>Catch up to them, and we all sit down at one table
>During the conversation, this grill suddenly says to Ben, "Oh hey! You said you liked [restaurant] too, right? You should come with us on Sunday!"
>I'm speechless
>Finish eating in silence
>I go back to my room, and Ben and the grill leave
>Feel like crying and raging at the same time

What the fuck am I supposed to do? Do I drop this girl immediately? Do I cancel the date and let her and Ben go instead? Or do I go and have an extremely awkward time? Are all girls like this?
>>
>>17683533
Looks like to her, you were the real orbiter all this time
>>
>Girl invited orbiter on date
You mean
>Girl made plans to go out to dinner with two of her orbiters

Clearly she likes having Ben around, so you're not really in a better position than he is.
>>
Yeah don't fucking go to that dinner
>>
You both are orbiters, apparently.
>>
>>17683549
So Ben gets closer to his goal and OP loses by default
>>
>>17683533
pfff, dont fall for this trap my man. Play it cool, tell her you have some serious things going on the last minute and leave them with Ben. Right now you're pushing towards becoming an orbiter yourself. You sound like this guy whos super enthusiastic about her (just like those other orbiters). Make her falsely believe that you really have other things going on in your life and you are not willing to put her in your top priority list and watch her chasing. Right now you are not standing out along those other orbiters. Do something differently, make her feel unwanted a little, turn her down, have other plans, go out with friends and put on social media cool pics having a good time. She will actually think to herself "wtf? Hes having all this fun without me?!"
>>
>>17683560
>implying she'd actually care
She probably wouldn't even notice he's not talking to her if she's got orbiters giving her attention. Don't kid yourself that OP is somehow different from them
>>
>>17683565
Oh she will care my man. Girls notice this shit straight away. I wont bullshit, I play a lot with girls just to see their limits and I'm in my 30's so yeah, I have some background. nothing is bulletproof but there are some guidelines OP can follow, and this is one of them.
>>
>>17683573
Sure thing, stud.
>>
>>17683559
Close to who, some girl who blew off their date for some faggot?

She knew what she was doing, she even manipulated him into thinking she was excited about it, and is now acting like a dumb ditz to shift blame.
>>
>>17683575
Anyway, those are my 5 cents. He can do whatever the fuck hes orbiter mind wants to do, same goes to you, Chad.
>>
>>17683533
Completely bail on that dinner. She is friend-zoning the shit out of you and you will end up paying for the orbiter's dinner as well.
>>
File: 4gUlVjH.jpg (60KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
4gUlVjH.jpg
60KB, 640x721px
>>17683560
>>17683549
>>17683588
I'll probably do this, unless Ben bails first. He didn't seem very enthused about the idea either.
>>
Does she know it's a date? Did you literally use the word "date" at any point? If not, then it probably wasn't a date in her mind.

Either way, straight up ask her why she invited Ben. Tell her you had planned on it being one on one. Just actually fucking talk to her.
>>
shes a pro-cucker. watch out
>>
>>17683533
Just tell her you invited her only for a date.
>>
>>17683565
>>17683573

In my experience being an orbiter for this girl the past year, you're both right.

She doesn't give a fuck if she's got attention from other people. As soon as she's alone for even 5 minutes, expect a call/text etc.

I got rejected by my crush who I orbited for like a year or so. I went half no contact, as in all contact had to be started by her.

I wasn't messaged until September, the half no contact started in May. Absolutely 100% random interest when class starts again and she has nobody to hang out with during breaks in classes. I coincidentally keep running into her in all of our shared breaks.

She just joined a frat 2 or 3 weeks ago, and I haven't seen her since, she sits at an entirely different part of the campus center and is surrounded by asian frat guys, since it's a coed. The only times I see her are in passing, to which I'm always the one to say hi quickly.

Either I pissed her off, or she ditched me as soon as she got new friends to give her undivided attention.

TL;DR: In my experience, you're both right. A girl will notice you haven't talked, but won't care unless she's not getting her daily required attention from a guy.
>>
Man up and fucking ask her out on a proper date (you know, using the word "date") because orbiter is likely also a beta faggot (like you) and won't have the stones to ask her either
>>
>>17683533
boggles my mind how some women are so oblivious.

anyway, it happens. rinse, wash, repeat with some other chick.
>>
>>17683651
Would be hilarious if you both bailed and the bitch would end up alone that day.
>>
File: ancap.jpg (9KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
9KB, 220x229px
>>17683533

> not telling Ben to start prepping
> not immediately kicking his ass if he does anything besides be a subservient cuck

Sounds like >>17683539 and others are right... you have ODS (Orbiter Denial Syndrome).

Maybe you and Ben can start a support group or something.
>>
>>17683533
she didnt see it as a date. she sees you as a friend, and only a friend. Ben might see her a friend too. sounds like you're being edgy desu.
>>
>>17683560

Fucking this,
by default, always assume all girls have low self esteem.
Right now she's showering in attention from the both of you and this needs to stop.
do what this guy tells you >>17683560
if she actually fucking seeks you out, then maybe there's more to it.
If she stays with Ben or whatever, youre expendable, then youre just another fucking tool to satisfy her needs for compliments and attention.
Girls fucking love what they can't have
>>
>>17683774
This

Either you were pussy footing and never clarified you meant a date as more than just friends or she is blatantly inviting Ben cos it turns out you are both orbiters and she wants to make sure she's not alone with you to give you any ideas on making a move

If she goes out with both of you she basically has two slaves for a night who vompete for affection

If you never clarified what it was, she probably invited Ben 100% because she didn't want you to think that it WAS a romantic date, so she didn't want to be alone with you.

Sorry anon but it doesn't look good either way. There is no scenario where she is into you but still invited another guy.

Move on and forget her.
>>
>>17685058
this.
>>
>>17683533
>Girl invited orbiter on date
No one knowingly invites an orbiter on a date, OP. Of she invited someone else, then she doesn't think you intended for this to be a date, and that, frankly, is no one's fault but your own. Stealth dates are a bad idea.
>>
Yeah, seems like it wasn't a clear "date" to begin with, so she invites Ben so there's no confusion. It's a win-win for her, and awkward for both of you. Knowing this, you should one-up her game and invite a ton of friends, make it a hang out, since that's what she turned it into, and forget about romance for the night....then, next time, actually ask her out on a proper date
>>
>>17683560
>>17683573
>>17685058
Yes yes and yes.
>>
Sounds like this girl ain't worth chasing since she's just stringing you along with her friends. Maybe on the off chance she's a naïve idiot though.

Here's what I would do OP
>Text her night before/morning of and tell her that you are sorry but something emergent came up
>Make yourself scarce; hit up the gym hard, hit the books, focus
>Make it in your plan to not talk to her until she talks to you, stay committed.
>If caught up on life shit, reward self and go see a movie, play vidya etc
>When she asks what happened (she will), flip the script on her and tell her that something came up on that day, and that you felt bad about standing her up so you were keeping a low profile
>Because everyone deserves a second chance, offer to reschedule another dinner date
>If same shit happens, next her and move on
>>
>>17683539
>Go to her room and help her move some furniture, she's beaming

Yeah, errand boy. The other one is probably also an orbiter though, otherwise she would invite him alone. She's just forming an RPG party of orbiters.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.