[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being taken for granted makes me wanna cheat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: abunchofnakedwomenlaughingatyou.jpg (36KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
abunchofnakedwomenlaughingatyou.jpg
36KB, 400x266px
>Have fwb who is basically my gf but without the name (though she called me her bf at one point)
>We're both perfect for each other, almost to the point that it's scary
>We're usually all over each other when we see each other and are usually always smiling
>Except we just had a Skype call in which I could barely hear her, so she took only 2 minutes to try to fix it before stopping and hanging up
>I responded with a "Really?" and she calls me back
>She seems really uninterested and not really contributing to the convo
>I make the offhand comment about pulling an all-nighter, and she suggests we talk another time
>I suggest that I really want to skype with her while studying, but that I'm not gonna hold her hostage
>She decides to hang up

Honestly, she was probably just tired or something, but it still gets underneath my skin and makes me want to talk to another girl on the side (which I am) just to sort of "show her" in my mind that I'm not something to be taken granted of, or else another girl could get this.

I know we're going to get more serious in the future and I don't want my insecurities to get in the way. How do I get over this petty mentality and not equate laziness/apathy to waning interest?
>>
wtf man?! give her a break. I mean put yourself in her shoes- would you like somebody to act all needy towards you? its all fun and games until you get bored of it. just give her a break, have a rest too. go have fun, have beers with mates, go do things on your own, give her few days off and you'll see she will go back to normal. you act like a psycho and his comes form a guy in hes 30's.
>>
>>17683421

By realizing that you're being an entitled brat, that's how.

>I make the offhand comment

>I suggest that I really want to... but that I'm not gonna hold her hostage

Holy fucking shit, man.
>>
>>17683421
You sound like an exaggerator.

That's your first mistake.
>>
>>17683444
But that's the thing, we only see each other like 2-3 times a week, and she usually sleeps over. But I see your point.

>>17683450
>I make the offhand comment
>I suggest that I really want to... but that I'm not gonna hold her hostage

What's fucking wrong with that? I sincerely have to study all night and would like to do so while skyping with her, but she seemed uninterested.

>>17683453
Except I'm not exaggerating when I say we were sort of meant for each other. Like, legit, she's like the female version of me and I'm not even exaggerating. She's into the same music, anime, and vidya as me, and we both smoke way too much weed. She's perfect for me, that's why I'm not trying to let her go.
>>
>>17683475
ok, think about it- what would you do if she wouldn't text you for lets say about 2-3 days? exactly! you would go mental. Now when you are implying shes like you, what would she do if you wouldn't text her for said time period? EXmotherfuckingACTLY! She will go mental. If shes like you, then its the easiest game to play. Take all your weaknesses and play them on her, give her silent treatment once in a while, do things you wouldnt like but keep it in frame, dont pull some shit that can leave cracks in your situationship.
>>
>>17683493
Valid. I'll take that into consideration.
>>
You sound like a passive-aggressive faggot.
>>
>>17683421
Maybe she is just having a bad day today?
It sounds like you are afraid of losing her so you are using small excuses to push her away. Why not talk about becoming official with eachother? Maybe you would feel better with that?
>>
>>17683421
>considering cheating because she hung up on skype when she was tired
the fuck is wrong with you
>>
File: 1466372141563.jpg (101KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1466372141563.jpg
101KB, 1252x1252px
>>17683475
>likes same music, anime, video games, smokes weed
>therefore, are 'perfect' for each other
>>
>>17684068
I literally laughed out loud when I saw this.

The things that people think are relationship worthy are hilarious
>>
>>17684055
He's not in a relationship, so why can't he fuck other girls? It's not cheating if they're not exclusive.
>>
>>17683421
Sounds really clingy op, you know a bit of distance sometimes can do wonders.
>>
>>17684317
he said they are basically in a relationship, and referred to it as cheating himself
he really sounds in love with her, and sleeping with others as revenge for hanging up a Skype call is childish
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.