[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got drug tested at work eight days ago. I had been clean from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: yotsuba.jpg (420KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba.jpg
420KB, 1920x1200px
Got drug tested at work eight days ago. I had been clean from weed for 26 days at that point. The drug test results have not been mentioned to me at all since I took it, and as I said, it's been 8 days.

I took five drug tests later that day just to see if I would pass them, and I passed all of them. Does that mean I should be in the clear? Am I worrying for nothing? Halp.
>>
>>17683173
You would have heard by now. You're in the clear, anxietybot.
>>
>>17683190
Even though it was one of the ones that gets sent to a lab? :(
>>
>>17683190
They are sent to be stored somewhere. They only get lab tested to verify it wasn't a false positive if you popped. I wouldn't sweat it anon.
>>
Good on you for your patience and resistance, mate.
>>
>>17683217
Okay, I sincerely appreciate the response, and now that I know I (most likely) shouldn't be worried, I am confused by your statement.

I was drug tested by my place of work, at an urgent care center. It was for a worker's comp issue. (I should have been more specific, I did say I was "tested at work." My bad.)

It was through Alere Toxicology. I don't know what you mean by "they're sent to be stored somewhere." Aren't they sent off to be tested and the results sent back to your employer?
>>
>>17683223
Thank you. :D
>>
>>17683230
Depends on the test, not sure what the protocol is for workmans comp. Generally it goes like this.

You go take piss test.
Lab tech verifies temperature and looks for the lines that show up indicating if it's positive or not.
Either way piss is bagged up and sent to the lab where it gets stored until disposed of or tested if the initial test had a positive response.

Generally they don't do a lab test after this piss cup test because it's more expensive.
>>
>>17683247
Gotcha. So if that's the case, by now my employer would (more than likely) know the results of the test, correct?

And considering the fact that I took multiple home drug tests (with the same 50ng/ml sensitivity that Alere uses) only two hours after the fact and passed them, I SHOULD be okay, right?

Honestly, the main reason I'm worried is because when I took the test, I asked a question about Worker's Comp and the lady that took my sample and checked the temp, etc, said something along of the lines of "if the test comes back positive" after I'd already provided my sample, which made me worried that it may have tested positive initially, because why would she say that if it tested negative initially?
>>
>>17683230
Work comp is one of my favorite topics, what happened anon?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.