[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

human cloning ...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: clones.jpg (36KB, 704x469px) Image search: [Google]
clones.jpg
36KB, 704x469px
1) Would you clone yourself?
2) Would you clone someone else? Maybe your partner?
3) Would you be upset if you found out you were a clone?
>>
No
God no
Fuck yeah I would be upset

The idea of cloning is kinda frightening to me. Like what if someone makes a clone of you and uses it as like a fucking sex toy?
>>
1) Nah, one me is more than enough.
2) Well, I guess there would be a benefit in cloning very smart people, although in a limited number because diversification is fucking important.
3) Not really, couldn't care less but it'd make me doubt the intelligence of the person who thought it was a good idea.
>>
>>17683144
Aren't you curious to know if you were raised better, how you would have fared? If you hate math now, what if you were taught differently? Parents make so many mistakes, what if you could be your parent, wouldn't it be awesome?
>>
File: Creepy_monkey_toy.gif (2MB, 342x262px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy_monkey_toy.gif
2MB, 342x262px
Assuming the clone has the exact same everything as you (and I mean everything), how would you know you're the real you?????
>>
>>17683207
>Aren't you curious to know if you were raised better, how you would have fared?
I feel that I can estimate that pretty well already and don't care enough about it to want a more certain confirmation. Besides, sure they did a lot wrong and if they didn't, my life would probably be easier but if it were too easy, I doubt I'd grow into the person I am/want to be now.

>Parents make so many mistakes, what if you could be your parent, wouldn't it be awesome?
If one would to change the parenting, the other "me" would be nothing like me either way. So might as well do the experimenting on my own kids somewhere in the future.

>>17683220
Never really understand why people are bothered by it either in media when clones are a plot point. Both are still individuals, no matter how similar and each individual is ... an individual. Doesn't matter how similar they are. You are the real you.
>>
>>17683220
>17683220
Because no one can have your memories but you! A clone would look like you and think similarly as you would but could never be you.
Keep in mind, your clone would be born as usual and grow up in a very different world than you did. If born today, their first phone would be an iphone 16, there will be self driving cars, there will be people on mars and movies with be in immersive 3d, maybe they will attend school in a virtual world.
>>
>>17683238
But what if it did have your memories!!!!????!!???? :ooooooo
Then what would you do, you would say I am the real me but your "clone" would claim I am the real me!!!!
Who would you believe, you and he would doubt themselves!!!
You could say I remember this from childhood but the clone would also remember! You would think your existence was a lying game.

>>17683231
It's all for fun why I think of it
>>
>>17683258
Clone with memory would be super awesome!
It means you can have a twin who completely understands you. Imagine you studied like hell and you now make $500k a year. It means you can make $1m with a partner who would never betray you. It means you can take the high risk trip to mars and if you don't make it, oh well, the world still has you.
>>
They say "youth is wasted on the young".
I also think "wealth is wasted on the old".
When you die you can leave your wealth to yourself basically.
>>
>>17683126
Hell ya I would, I would clone myself and be my own boyfriend, because no one is likely to at this rate, shit would be cash yo.
>>
I would clone a female version of myself and fuck her.
>>
No.
No.
No,
How is this /adv/?
>>
>>17683126
>1) Would you clone yourself?
yes if i could terminate the clone at my own discretion
>2) Would you clone someone else? Maybe your partner?
depends on what rights clones have
>3) Would you be upset if you found out you were a clone?
again depends on clone rights, but in general no i dont think so
>4) Would you fuck a clone of yourself?
i would try it at least once
>>
1. Maybe if it's sole purpose is to used as my fucktoy, or be my stand in at work.
2. Yes to either fuck two of them at same time or kill their clone to feel better.
3. Nope
>>
>>17683126
Better question, if you could have an exact clone of yourself with your consciousness an memories as well... would you do lewd stuff with it?
I would. I so would. We could play games together as well.
>>
generally I'm of the opinion that creating life is inherently unethical since you're subjecting that being to the pain and suffering of existence

so no I don't think I would
>>
1) I would clone myself. I'd honestly love to see how different or similar I'd be if brought up in a different environment. Assuming the clone was an infant starting off, I'd feel like I could fix the mistakes in my life and my potential could be realized in my clone if I raised it.
2) There's a girl who I love but we had a falling out a few years back. Wish we still talked
3) Nah, wouldn't be mad. Wouldn't be mad if I were AI, either. I'm still me as a person, even if I was created. I don't need validation for my existence other than that.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.