[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Called MY Gf A Cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1222.jpg (341KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
341KB, 1280x1024px
So /adv/, I called my - now ex - girlfriend a cunt a while back. I'll admit I took a joke way more personally than I should have, but it was a joking comment that sort of triggered a little insecurity/anxiety I was having about our relationship at that moment in time. My anger boiled over and I just called her a cunt.

Anyway it seriously upset her. Made her extremely sad and angry. She told me she wanted to be left alone and to not talk to her and for the first time, I actually listened to her. Told her goodnight. Guess this just made her even angrier since she sent the token "K".

I was already angry/in the mode so I waited a bit then sent a lengthy message telling her to stop the immature "K" bullshit and a few other gripes I was having. To be mature and communicate etc.

Me calling her a cunt and that message I guess just wrecked her. It made her have the worst night of her life in years. She cried for hours, drove around aimlessly for an hour, had to take a pill to sleep, and apparently cut herself for the first time in years. She only just revealed all that to me yesterday when we got into yet another discussion about this.

It's weird. Even tho she's my ex we talk everyday. Not nearly as much as we used to but we're still friends.

I just don't know what to do. We only dated 3-4 months. But I've never gotten along so well or had so much fun with a girl before as I have had with her. I'm in love with her. I don't want to let her go.

Do you think she's justified in this or that she's batshit crazy and I should get as far away from her as possible?

I want to be with her again. But just. My mind is racing with so many thoughts and emotions. I hate it.

She says she doesn't want to be with me or have a boyfriend. Too busy with pre-Med. But when she was drunk a week or two back she opened up as always and told me how much she likes me and wants me to be hers, but just that I'm annoying sometimes.

What do you think /adv/?
>>
I get if she would be mad that you called her a cunt but it sounds like she went full out responding to that. Something's not right there
>>
>>17682844
What do you mean?
>>
>>17682834
>Me calling her a cunt and that message I guess just wrecked her. It made her have the worst night of her life in years. She cried for hours, drove around aimlessly for an hour, had to take a pill to sleep, and apparently cut herself for the first time in years. She only just revealed all that to me yesterday when we got into yet another discussion about this.
She's probably exaggerating to make you feel bad, because that sounds like a massive overreaction. I get that it's offensive, but it's still just a word.

It's normal to have fights in a relationship. You shouldn't have called her a cunt, obviously, but the rest of the stuff about her communication issues and whatnot - that's the standard shit that couples fight about.

If she's REALLY so fragile that she'd just fall apart like that over a simple confrontation, then she might not be mature enough to handle a relationship. I'd personally consider it a red flag
>>
>>17682834
>We only dated 3-4 months

Damn, she sure dodged a bullet. You must have some serious anger management or self-control issues to call a recent gf a cunt. Honestly, she probably got lucky here. If this is how you fight with your SO after a few months, it would have probably only escalated from there had you stayed together.
>>
>>17682845
Pretty much what >>17682851 said. I've called other girls cunts before and only when they've done terrible shit. I got called a cunt once. Didn't hurt me at all personally but the word really stings some other girls. But they would NOT react the way that girl did; they'd just be angry or sad.
>>
k
>>
>>17682851
Honestly knowing her I don't think she's lying. She's petty but not that petty. And she's got a history of "issues" in the mental and anxiety department.

Maybe you're right. I don't know. She told me that's the worst thing I could ever call a woman (which is true) and that it was a line that should never be crossed, especially from someone that claims to care about you. That it was a massive disrespect, unforgivable, and that I don't deserve forgiveness because "no one deserves my forgiveness".
>>
>>17682834

Personally I'd immediately dump my bf if he started to resort to name calling when having an argument. At least from my experience good relationships are based on mutual respect and you don't call someone you respect a cunt.
>>
>>17682863
Not really. I don't get angry very easily. I don't know why I called her a cunt, I promised myself long ago I would never call a woman that in a serious context. I didn't even really get incredibly angry or anything. It just sort of slipped out and I immediately regretted it.
>>
>>17682877
She's a white girl isn't she
>>
>>17682880
Fair enough. I really wish I hadn't called her that. I've never called her names before and I hate name calling.

We weren't even having an argument. She made a joke that I took way too personally because it sort of ticked an insecurity.
>>
>>17682884
She's Mexican.
>>
>>17682895
Lots of Mexicans are white, that doesn't really clarify
>>
>>17682917
>Lots of Mexicans are white

Kek
>>
>>17682917
She's from a country town. She's about as white as Mexicans get I suppose.
>>
>>17682923
>>17682927
"Mexican" is a nationality, not an ethnicity. They've got white people and black people and brown people, and I bet they've even imported a few Asians since the last time I went down there
>>
>>17682962
Fair enough lol.
>>
File: 1464647316529.jpg (286KB, 622x941px) Image search: [Google]
1464647316529.jpg
286KB, 622x941px
>>17682834

>Do you think she's justified in this or that she's batshit crazy and I should get as far away from her as possible?

I think she's emotionally unstable are you're a giant man baby.

Neither of you are capable of maintaining this relationship in any kind of mature fashion.

Move on. Both of you suck.
>>
>>17683012
Why am I a man baby?
>>
>>17683081

Because you have such thin skin that when you girlfriend made a joke about one of your soft spots you blew up and called her a cunt.

Then on top of that, when you decided she wasn't allowed to be pissed off anymore, you sent her a lengthy message and unloaded on her under the guise of "communication".

Now you're somehow surprised that the emotionally unstable girl you got in a relationship with didn't react so well?

Yeah. Total manbaby.
>>
>>17683113
You're probably right. Maybe I should send her an apology about all of this. Sigh.

I like to think I'm mature about this shit.

It's just. It was that ONE time. That single joke just ate away at me. And it wasn't just that, other little things had been eating away at it for a while

Sigh.
>>
>>17683135
What did she say to you to make you so angry? What was the "joke?"

Because it could be that you overreacted, or it could be that she was deliberately baiting you. Some women do this thing where they just pick and pick away at whatever you're most insecure about, ignore each request to drop the subject, and then act horrified when you raise your voice.

It's possible that she was just looking for an excuse to break up, started an argument on purpose, and had a great way to make you look like the bad guy when you used a bad word.
>>
>>17683135

>And it wasn't just that, other little things had been eating away at it for a while

Then its your fault for staying quiet, letting your frustration build up and then blowing. If you're going to harp on her about communication you can't make it her fault when you let your frustration build until the point that you freak out and call her a cunt.

If something is bothering you, say something. That part is on you, not her.
>>
File: mistao_sip.gif (97KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
mistao_sip.gif
97KB, 500x720px
>getting that mad at a joke
>snapping and calling her a cunt

That's on you. No need for that shit. Learn to fucking breathe and count down from ten and such. You did admit that you took the joke the wrong way and seem to have some remorse so just work on that anger.

>send rant after she wants to be left alone

Coulda saved the rant for later and just left her alone. You just emotionally lashed out while she was already upset. Once again letting your anger get the better of you.

>gets that upset over a small fight
>crying for hours (probably an exaggeration)
>she fucking CUTS HERSELF (!!)
>basically tells you while drunk she doesn't know what the fuck she wants

It sounds like you have a hair-trigger temper and she's mentally unstable and unsure of what she wants at the moment. Feel free to keep chasing after her if you want more bullshit on your plate. I'd honestly try to end it (the weird friendship you have going on) on good terms if possible and just move on.

The fact that you state you're in love and titled the thread "MY GF" and still oddly separated 'ex' from it in the introduction leads me to believe you'll still be dealing with this bullshit long after this thread is dead. Good luck to you if you do choose to keep chasing after her.
>>
>>17683177
You're entirely right. I needed to hear this.

>>17683181
She later told me she didn't actually want to be left alone. Frustrating.

I also needed to hear this. Thank you anon.
>>
>>17683195
>She later told me she didn't actually want to be left alone

Like I said, it just sounds like she doesn't know what she wants right now at all. She could be playing a crazy game, but either way I'd just back off by what I've read.

Either way it's up to you anon. I don't exactly how you or this girl are so it's your call. Just sounds to me like you're going to get tugged along and deal with a lot of hot/cold nonsense.
>>
File: feel2.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel2.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
at least you have a gf. i dont have one
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.