[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

This girl has a crush on me according to a mutual friend of ours, but she has been acting super weird. I don't understand girls (Shes 23, I'm 27)

>Ask her earlier this week if she wants to hangout
>"Yeah can I come over tomorrow and watch a movie."
>Tomorrow comes, and I text her to ask when she will be arriving. She never responds and never shows
>Next day she texts me, "Omg I missed your text I'm sorry."
>That night she texts me at like 9:00, hey I don't want to go out tonight can I come over?
>At 11 she texts me saying she is too tired to come over
>At 2am see a snap chat of her and her friend out

>2 Days later see her at schools football game
>She keep touching me, putting her hand on my shoulder
>Lets me grab her wrists without pulling away
>after the game says she wants to hangout after break (we have a week break this week)

>2 days into break she texts me "Miss You"
>I text back saying I miss you to, and ask her what shes up to. Never texts me back
>Text her yesturday asking how break is going
>Never texts me back

Am I over thinking this? Is she interested or not?
lmao wtf?
>>
>>17682769
from my perspective it sounds like she is interested in you but you're not a priority of hers. she dropped plans with you to hang out with a friend. i dont know if its worth pursuing this girl. she doesent really sound like relationship material. I also think she is stupid and doesn't realize how she is coming across. my ex was kinda like this and was oblivious to it when i brought it up.
>>
Yeah just forget it, do your own thing and forget about her completely. Focus on your own interests and goals instead of wondering what she's thinking about you. Stop giving her chances and tell her right from the get go that you dont have all day for her and you have your own things to worry about.

And if she comes back interested in you well, really as the previous anon said she doesnt seem like relationship material so your better off moving forward abd leaving her behind.
>>
Sounds Crazy
>>
Girl obviously likes you. Letting you hold her wrists, texting miss you, you probably can't get any more obvious than that without tell you.

The reason why she is acting so strange? I can think of a few reasons

1. She is getting shit advice from her girlfriends. Playing hard to get and thinks it will make you like her more

2. Shes a 23 year old girl, retarded, and doesn't know how to act around guys she likes

3. Super SUPER shy.
>>
You two are on break OP just chill. She is probably hanging out with family or something. See what happens next week.
>>
>>17682769
bruh, you're getting played, if they are flaking that hard and that much you can't rely on them for shit. if someone flaked saying they couldn't go out and then went out anyway without telling me shit, i'd be pissed. if anything, you're like that safety net she can use if she doesn't have anything better queued up
>>
>>17682769

>I don't understand this one girl

I fixed it the title of your thread for you.
>>
Ignore her OP
>>
>>17682983
She likes you but yeah young girls get shit advice from their friends and they're fairly fickle
>>
aint worth it, playing games, fuck that
>>
>>17682769

If she has a crush on you it means you hold the power here, it could very well be nerves getting to her, she wants to see you but last minute gets anxious about it wants to put it off. I would just keep her chasing you, don't initiate contact at all, let her do it. Don't stress yourself out by waiting around for her or anything just let it happen if it happens. If she initiates contact with you soon and makes plans to hang out, jokingly poke fun at the fact she bails every time say something like "should I make back up plans in case you bail like last time? :P" Let her know you can easily be doing something else with your time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.