[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story short. I catfished a girl with an Instagram model

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0109.jpg (186KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
186KB, 640x640px
Long story short. I catfished a girl with an Instagram model and now she wants to meet and have a fuckbuddy relationship. Even if I could I wouldn't want to do it but how do I break things off without hurting her?
>>
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>17682764
>Catfishing someone
Why would we help you? You're a piece of shit
>>
>>17682764
Why catfish a woman? What do you get out of it?
>>
>>17682764
Tell her you have herpes. Or, considering you're only talking about casual sex, I don't think she'd be THAT hurt if you just ghosted her. And then stop doing dumb shit like this
>>
>>17682764
tell her the truth. it was only a fuckbuddy relationship, it couldent of been that serious. she was obviously only speaking to the guy because she thought he was good looking. i guess you used model pics. she could get another fuck buddies in minutes if she wanted to.
>>
>>17682824
>taking online "relationships" seriously
>>
>>17682838
What does that even mean? Catfishing isn't a relationship, and OP should've known that before feeling bad about this.
>>
You want to avoid hurting somebody you're catfishing.

Im sure you're becoming increasingly aware of how little sense that makes. I dont need to add to the chorus of disapproval.
>>
>>17682893
I meant that it's a bit much to call him a "piece of shit" just because he talked to a girl online under false pretenses. If he actually conned her into sex, or sending nudes, it'd be a different story. But come on, don't act like you've never exaggerated or talked yourself up when you meet a stranger. It's basically the same thing.
>>
>>17682956
not the person you where talking to. i get where you're coming from but catfishing someone is worse than putting on a bit of an act. catfishes create a complete lie, they use false pictures, they lie about everything really. if you big yourself up to a girl you're getting into you still have to tell the truth about quite alot. i dont feel sorry for the girl anyway because she could easily find someone else to fuck.
>>
>>17682956
>I meant that it's a bit much to call him a "piece of shit"
True. But saying my dick is 7" and I'm 6'3" isn't the same as pretending to be Chad199X and then feeling bad about hurting her feelings.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.